Yaaic - Yet Another Android IRC Client

edited July 2011 in Tech & Games
I installed this little application the other day and so far, it seems that it's living past it's expectations of being Yet Another Android IRC Client. After looking through the rest of them on the market, it seems like it's possibly the best IRC client for Android which I've come across! It's got a wide range of features built in, includes support for multiple channels and servers and is fast/lightweight!

Really happy with it, and if you want to take a look at the application then download it here - http://www.yaaic.org/

image.png

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Good catch. Back in the day when I was an avid totse user I found yaicc on my android. I quit using it when I lost my good keyboard but I may take it back up. After a long time of testing IRC clients I found yaicc to be the only good free one.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yep, Yaaic is the best.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Damn I just found a new one called androirc. Now I have to choose. Only big difference is androirc has more server start up options and a better UI. But the big difference is I don't know how well it actually performs yet and if it is easy to use irc commands. Has anyone tried it before.