Let's permaban Spec and DG.

2»

Comments

• ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Look I'm new here, but what attracted to me to this site and prompted me to register was the FREEDOM that it offered. You could talk about ANYTHING, and sure you'd get some fucked up juvenile responses, but you could also hold a real conversation with some intelligent people.

Sorry, but even though I don't even know the guy, I'm siding with Spec. As a moderator, you have to have the thickest possible skin. Nobody in a position of power wants to hear negative things said about them. It's a normal human response. What the moderator must have is a love of the 1st Amendment and a strong will to not abuse their powers in retaliation, EVEN a little bit.

I'M NOT SAYING THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE, but merely giving my commentary.

There should be a few basic rules. No excessively disrupting threads (people can ignore trolls). No threatening or otherwise interfering with the ability of other members to use the site freely. You know, the basics.

If someone here can't talk shit about someone else without getting banned or fucked with, the site is lost. However, if someone seriously disrupts the site, even in retaliation, they should be banned. Not because of the content of the posts (ANYTHING and EVERYTHING should be allowed), but because they didn't take the high road.

Both sides need to drop this childish shit and get back to posting REAL content. It's sad when 50% of the new threads are bitch fests about this situation.

If this site dies I'm gonna be fuckin' pissed.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    You can't take the high road if there are no roads at all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    You can't take the high road if there are no roads at all.

If I wanted to ban you punks, I would have done so. You're just bad because I warned Mr. DG not to start a bitchfest whenever he posts in some fucking thread. This is SG, take the bitching to B&M. DG and You have been constantly disrupting flow of conversation with your exession bitching which is basically BS.

Oh and before you say etc. I think we create a thread just for YOU and DG to come and share their viewpoints on how a website should be run, in return your so-called contributor DG, the great and mighty idiots starts trolling and doesn't give a single response to the thread.

This is the reality, you're both shits but that doesn't mean I am going to boot you out. You will be treated like others, if you de-rail or post of topic or disrupt threads, I will take action. Period.

You can threaten me, try to raise hell but I am done with your BS. Follow the rules, I implemented or take a hike. I love FoS but I also love this community.

Chupalo, you're right but DG and Spec are a different case altogether.
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ...You have been constantly disrupting flow of conversation with your exession bitching which is basically BS.
    If the conversation in any thread in any forum turns out to invite an opinion from us which is unsavory to you, we are still going to post, regardless of your thin skin and broken-down ego. You see, we don't give two shits if your tender little feelings get hurt. You're not going to cherry-pick what you do and do not want to hear, and if you don't like that, well... too bad for you. Maybe, instead of a discussion forum, you'd like to go visit a church or something, where everybody says just what you want to hear.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You're just bad because I warned Mr. DG not to start a bitchfest whenever he posts in some fucking thread. .

There was no bitchfest started, instead I gave a sincere and honest answer with an elaborate response AS REQUESTED BY THE OP. Where the "problem" began, was when the most toxic blight on your staff got his insecure ego out of whack because of my answers/opinion....and OF COURSE you had to follow suit and side with him because that is what you always do.....since he's been your little stoolie pet special case ever since he arrived.

Keep on rewriting history with your OBVIOUS lies Dfg, and all the ass-kissing and group hugs you fools try to conjure up behind the scenes still ain't gonna build this website into anything respectable that new people will want to check out and eventually join. :thumbsdown:
    edited July 2011
    A big thanks to all of you who didn't support childish attacks on our accounts. Sorry things didn't work out for you, Buddhamiester. Maybe next time.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Nope. I've decided to stay and amuse myself, maybe see how you behave. If you behave, you may very well get a reward. If you're bad, you will definitely be scolded again and again and again.

Scold me big boy, I used to pay the girls in Vegas extra for that!
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Please elaborate just EXACTLY what all these "threatening" things you keep spewing are. He never did anything before to deserve to be perma-banned, except put up disagreeing text. And the only thing he's threatened now is he'll call a spade a spade. Just WTF kind of mythological fairy tale are you trying to perpetrate here...without even saying it.

Its funny, you folks spend so much time trying to minimize the high perch you people claim Spectral is on.....but at the end of the day you make it an even loftier perch by making him out to be this big snarling monster just for putting up text you don't like.

Quite simply...put up or shut up. State FINITE reasons why you slobbering mongoloids think he is so "harmful" to the point he should be permabanned, or realize its just more Barbie Doll Dressup Time as you immature little faggots play make pretend to escape reality. :facepalm:

InB4 even more rhetoric and butthurt....

Yeah, you need to work on the variable vernacular there SpecGuru, your prose is just a bit to predictable.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2011
    I musta been gone longer than I thought.

Last I checked TDR was a member of the Spec-Guru circle jerk. What happened?
    edited July 2011
    Cloudcat wrote: »

We ousted him as the rat fink he is.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

Probably because you were always an unoriginal follower that could never manage an individual thought on your own, so you bought Zoklet's never ending excuses that ANYONE that dared criticize their failures had to be some kind of collective "gang" or "friends" or something. Now be a good little puppet for Totse.info's staff.......and try to forget how Rodent goes after teenagers still living with their parents IRL, holds petty grudges to the end of time, constantly derails threads with his never ending insecurity, instigates/starts more fires than he puts out in his role of moderator, and just overall abuses his mod perks and chases away potential decent posters because of his immature and boorish demeanor. As long as you can remember NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED, then all you have to do now is go tell Dfg how great a job he is doing around here, and you'll be one of the "crew" by supper time....and probably modded by the end of the month.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    Probably because you were always an unoriginal follower that could never manage an individual thought on your own, so you bought Zoklet's never ending excuses that ANYONE that dared criticize their failures had to be some kind of collective "gang" or "friends" or something. Now be a good little puppet for Totse.info's staff.......and try to forget how Rodent goes after teenagers still living with their parents IRL, holds petty grudges to the end of time, constantly derails threads with his never ending insecurity, instigates/starts more fires than he puts out in his role of moderator, and just overall abuses his mod perks and chases away potential decent posters because of his immature and boorish demeanor. As long as you can remember NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED, then all you have to do now is go tell Dfg how great a job he is doing around here, and you'll be one of the "crew" by supper time....and probably modded by the end of the month.

Thanks for reminding everybody for the 1000th time. At this point shouldn't the above paragraph be a sticky?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Thanks for reminding everybody for the 1000th time. At this point shouldn't the above paragraph be a sticky?

And I'll probably have to say it another 2000 times....because as Cloudcat and his slobber has so perfectly illustrated, there are a lot of slithering nincompoops that still
    don't have the story straight.....and mistakenly believe I was ever alligned/friends with Rodent.

*Spits out a nasty bitter tasting loogie after having to spew those last few words from my lips*
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    how about we stop talkingabout spec and DG. it's getting ridiculous.
    edited July 2011
    Let's talk about MooseKnuckle before he gets too jealous. C'mon, guise.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    too late. wish i were that close to SS benefits. :o
    edited July 2011

Sorry, but you're wrong about me on several accounts.

I will now present counterpoints to your accusations summarily:

First of all I was never a follower of anyone, not on this website, zoklet.net, or anywhere. I'm not a leader either, but that's beside the point.

Second, I never agreed that anyone who "dared criticize [zoklet.net's] failures had to be some kind of collective 'gang' or 'friends' or something". In fact I rarely agreed with any of the baseless rhetoric of either side of the petty "forum wars" in the past, or presently. But I do recall from last year, however, that you personally took almost any opportunity to perform fellatio on both DaGuru and Spectral (with a few notable exceptions I admit, but for the most part it seemed you couldn't receive enough of the Spectral/DaGuru cock and balls combo).

What's more, I was never a puppet for totse.info, nor have I any intention of becoming one, or anyone's puppet for that matter. Thank you for the suggestion though, and have a pleasant evening.
    edited July 2011
    Quite the immature "administration", huh, DaGuru? When they feel they're losing a debate, they run out and start undeleting two-month old posts and making ban request threads. They're so lousy at debate and taking constructive criticism that they have to stoop to invasion of privacy and begging. Funny shit, for sure.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Quite the immature "administration", huh, DaGuru? When they feel they're losing a debate, they run out and start undeleting two-month old posts and making ban request threads. They're so lousy at debate and taking constructive criticism that they have to stoop to invasion of privacy and begging. Funny shit, for sure.

I just wonder WTF happened to Missing Muse in THIS thread. He was spewing all kinds of sing-song melodies with poetic alarmist nonsense.....but when asked for finite example of these supposed "threats" he headed for the hills.

Funny shit INDEED! :thumbsup:
    edited July 2011
    I just wonder WTF happened to Missing Muse in THIS thread. He was spewing all kinds of sing-song melodies with poetic alarmist nonsense.....but when asked for finite example of these supposed "threats" he headed for the hills.

Funny shit INDEED! :thumbsup:
    Goes to show the true character of the mod team as a whole. I mean, if they're all supposed to be driving toward the same goals, it seems significant to me that they'd go the route of threatening member accounts and abusing control panel privileges just because they don't like to hear the truth when it walks right up and shakes their hand. Kinda shows anybody what they'd be dealing with on the whole if they ever were deciding to post here.
    edited July 2011
    ^You see this conversation TDR?

6 months ago you would have included yourself in this masturbatory lovefest.
    edited July 2011
    ^You see this conversation TDR?

6 months ago you would have included yourself in this masturbatory lovefest.
    TheDarkRodent couldn't actually handle the heat. He had to go and tell Firestarter that he would go into his personal life (from info he got from Firestarter's posts) and cause shit there if he didn't stop verbally beating on him in-thread. Pretty sad way to debate a topic, IMO. He was never "one of us".
    edited July 2011
    I didn't say he was "one of you", but he sure tried real hard to be.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I didn't say he was "one of you", but he sure tried real hard to be.

A try-hard wannabe IS an accurate description of Rodent, actually. :thumbsup:
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    I can't make decisions for administration or moderators but i was tired of this shit A LONG TIME AGO FROM BOTH SPEC and DG...This was hardly worth reading and when I did I was sadly disappointed. The constant bitching and bullshit is old OLD as fuck.

SPEC and DG GTFO my TOTSE
    edited July 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    I can't make decisions for administration or moderators but i was tired of this shit A LONG TIME AGO FROM BOTH SPEC and DG...This was hardly worth reading and when I did I was sadly disappointed. The constant bitching and bullshit is old OLD as fuck.

You could always ask these dumb cunts like the OP here to post in the Bitching forum, where threads like these aren't even supposed to be made, and then you could just stay out of the bitching forum. But since they just post them willy-nilly all over the God-damned place just to attention-whore themselves, of course you're going to see this stuff all over the place.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    ducklips wrote: »

And if YOU were any more of a woman your man would have better things to do with himself then get off on his internet moderator buttons, and all the supposed "power" it brings him. Scroll up sister...look who the OP of this thread is. ITS YOUR MAN....so if you are tired of all this tripe, then you only have to look right into your own bedroom.

Geez, let him fuck you doggy, or wear a schoolgirl outfit for him...do SOMETHING. Clearly he is seeking out some kind of validation or testosterone rush of some sort, or he wouldn't have all this built up angst and frustration while he conducts himself the way he does in this stupid little cyber community.

TL/DR...U just jelly cuz we get more attention from Buddha than your trifling ass does. :cool:
    edited July 2011
    Ducklips is Buddha's consort?
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    And if YOU were any more of a woman your man would have better things to do with himself then get off on his internet moderator buttons, and all the supposed "power" it brings him. Scroll up sister...look who the OP of this thread is. ITS YOUR MAN....so if you are tired of all this tripe, then you only have to look right into your own bedroom.

Geez, let him fuck you doggy, or wear a schoolgirl outfit for him...do SOMETHING. Clearly he is seeking out some kind of validation or testosterone rush of some sort, or he wouldn't have all this built up angst and frustration while he conducts himself the way he does in this stupid little cyber community.

TL/DR...U just jelly cuz we get more attention from Buddha than your trifling ass does. :cool:

LOL. You must not have gotten laid in years.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Ducklips is Buddha's consort?

I thought so? Ain't they the supposedly "happy" Totse couple? Yeah, so happy HE has nothing better to do but start poll threads and feign concern for intelligent conversation, and then its you and me that are the bad guys because he can't pull himself away from the computer to stick his dick in her from time to time.
    edited July 2011
    TheDarkRodent couldn't actually handle the heat. He had to go and tell Firestarter that he would go into his personal life (from info he got from Firestarter's posts) and cause shit there if he didn't stop verbally beating on him in-thread. Pretty sad way to debate a topic, IMO. He was never "one of us".

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/17597-Spectral-is-a-snitch
    You could always ask these dumb cunts like the OP here to post in the Bitching forum, where threads like these aren't even supposed to be made, and then you could just stay out of the bitching forum. But since they just post them willy-nilly all over the God-damned place just to attention-whore themselves, of course you're going to see this stuff all over the place.

According to who or what are threads like this not supposed to be made?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

Ducklips are you also jealous of all the time Buddha spends with Rodent hatching their immature and hairbrained schemes in their desperate attempts to gain some kind of cyber respectability amongst the slobber brigade?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited July 2011
    I just logged in to say fuck spectral and his socks and fuck the free world america fuck yeah!
    edited July 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I just logged in to say fuck spectral and his socks and fuck the free world america fuck yeah!
    We meet again.
    edited July 2011

Ducklips are you also jealous of all the time Buddha spends with Rodent hatching their immature and hairbrained schemes in their desperate attempts to gain some kind of cyber respectability amongst the slobber brigade?

Has anyone else noticed that when you ask Spectral question DaGuru replies and when you ask DaGuru a question Spectral replies?

I am still waiting to hear from Spectral as to where he gets the idea that threads like this are not supposed to be made.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Has anyone else noticed that when you ask Spectral question DaGuru replies and when you ask DaGuru a question Spectral replies?

I am still waiting to hear from Spectral as to where he gets the idea that threads like this are not supposed to be made.

Yet again you still have the world completely backwards. You are posting PUBLIC MESSAGES on a PUBLIC MESSAGE FORUM....therefore ANYONE registered has the ability to answer questions that have been asked.

In regard to the "not supposed to make threads like this".....its already been stated that THESE kind of threads are pointless as well as toxic and divisive for the community. Now again, under the CURRENT rules you and your failed admin have chosen to disagree with that outlook and "allow" such nonsense.....but for the greater good/overall well being for the community nobody really should ever make this kind of shit.

That is where you and a few other losers around here continue to get lost....what you "allow" isn't always best for the betterment of the community, instead just the betterment of satiating your other immature and toxic agendas.

And for the record, you didn't need just me or Spectral to spell that all out for you.....just about anyone following along that doesn't have their head up their own ass (or Dfg's) that is willing to be honest with you and give you some easily understood COMMON SENSE.
    edited July 2011
    Yet again you still have the world completely backwards. You are posting PUBLIC MESSAGES on a PUBLIC MESSAGE FORUM....therefore ANYONE registered has the ability to answer questions that have been asked.

In regard to the "not supposed to make threads like this".....its already been stated that THESE kind of threads are pointless as well as toxic and divisive for the community. Now again, under the CURRENT rules you and your failed admin have chosen to disagree with that outlook and "allow" such nonsense.....but for the greater good/overall well being for the community nobody really should ever make this kind of shit.

That is where you and a few other losers around here continue to get lost....what you "allow" isn't always best for the betterment of the community, instead just the betterment of satiating your other immature and toxic agendas.

And for the record, you didn't need just me or Spectral to spell that all out for you.....just about anyone following along that doesn't have their head up their own ass (or Dfg's) that is willing to be honest with you and give you some easily understood COMMON SENSE.

Once more folks, big bad bare hand bear hunting Spectral has his Barbie doll field the question.
    edited July 2011
    Should just ignore TheDarkFaggit, DaGuru. The guy is just totally out to lunch. It's really not even worth it to bother reading the spew he drops out of his ass. I just scroll right over it now. If he had some kind of point in there, or something to debate, that would be a different story, but you just gotta know by now anything he says is just going to be more senseless drivel. Just scroll right over the idiot and respond to the others until they too begin to bring nothing sensible to the table. No sense even wasting time or energy when you're trying to rationalize any given topic with somebody who has the equivalent IQ of a chimpanzee.
    edited July 2011
    Should just ignore TheDarkFaggit, DaGuru. The guy is just totally out to lunch. It's really not even worth it to bother reading the spew he drops out of his ass. I just scroll right over it now. If he had some kind of point in there, or something to debate, that would be a different story, but you just gotta know by now anything he says is just going to be more senseless drivel. Just scroll right over the idiot and respond to the others until they too begin to bring nothing sensible to the table. No sense even wasting time or energy when you're trying to rationalize any given topic with somebody who has the equivalent IQ of a chimpanzee.

So asking the simple question, "According to who or what are threads like this not supposed to be made?" in response to your statement that;
    You could always ask these dumb cunts like the OP here to post in the Bitching forum, where threads like these aren't even supposed to be made...
    is "spew"?

Sounds more like you talked out your ass, per usual, and now are looking to turn the spot light anywhere you can so long as it is away from your latest in a never ending series of lexical lunacies.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    So asking the simple question, "According to who or what are threads like this not supposed to be made?" in response to your statement that;

is "spew"?

Sounds more like you talked out your ass, per usual, and now are looking to turn the spot light anywhere you can so long as it is away from your latest in a never ending series of lexical lunacies.

The part that you fail to grasp is nobody owes you any explanation about anything. Its funny how you badger people incessantly to answer your inane questions,and keep spamming the same crap over and over again like an attention needy toddler as if the whole fuckin board will cease to exist unless YOUR questions are answered.

What's funny is yet again you play by a double standard set of rules, as you gloss over everyone else's posts that mock or question YOU.....and then fancy yourself some all important detective stalking people insisting they respond to YOUR inquiries. So how about this Inspector Cluster Fuck, go back and respond to Cloudcat calling you out for being an empty wannabe poser....or until you do I'll SPAM your petty ass in kind since you think EVERY question has to be addressed with such diligence.

Now go report THIS post you childish little moron, and maybe somehow you're mod buttons admin-sucking-up will make it all go away :facepalm:
    edited July 2011
    See this is how Spectral gets around the facts^
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    See this is how Spectral gets around the facts^

No, its playing by YOUR set of rules....if you want to have some intense "all questions must be answered" type of atmosphere on this thread (or anywhere else), then you have to concede to chronological precedence. And right now in the essence of fairness Cloudcat's inquiries trumps your bullshit, simply on timeline alone.

Oh silly me...Rodent ever dealing within a sense of fairness...yeah, what the fuck was I thinking?????
    edited July 2011
    Nothing intense, it was just a simple question folks. But nothing is ever simple with Spectral and his puppets.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Nothing intense, it was just a simple question folks. But nothing is ever simple with Spectral and his puppets.

You keep avoiding the questions that Cloudcat has posed, so it must be an indication of something far more nefarious going on here. Do you fear Cloudcat for some reason, or before you give him the answer are you doing your usual games behind the scenes? Trying to turn over ever last rock you can over at Zoklet and other places, hoping to find some dirt and then run then off? Remove your detractors, and then nobody will keep pestering you with the truth?

Interesting turn of events this thread has taken.....Cloudcat has Rodent stalled right in his tracks, and all that's left now is a couple history rewrites or some more puckering up to the admin...and maybe Rodent will be able to figure out what to do next. :eek:
    edited July 2011
    Doesn't seem like Cloudcat seems real interested in any sort of answer but it was a nice try on SpecGuru's part.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Doesn't seem like Cloudcat seems real interested in any sort of answer but it was a nice try on SpecGuru's part.

There's no "try" in anything I've done on this thread, instead I've quite succesfully put the thread in the direction you wanted it to go in. You want to badger people with your questions, so much to the point you'll repetitively spam them all over the same thread....and then make up all sorts of bullshit and stupidity why people treat you like such a blithering dunderhead.

So again, playing by YOUR rules and following chronological precedence...why are you so reluctanct to address Cloudcat? Could it be perhaps they changed their Zoklet name and that has stymied your attempts at finding dirt on them, before you begin your next campaign fueling some petty grudge forever and ever? Cloudcat clearly has this hold over you, and if we dig a little deeper one can only imagine what we'll find in those closets.