Good job

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
"Only registered users can see links" What the fuck.

I'm sorry but you guys have no fucking clue how to run a website. Rule #1 is to get shit sorted out before implementing it on the actual site, Rule#2 is to not punish lurkers, rule #3 is to not have gay banner ads that FUCKING REDIRECT YOU TO OTHER SITES.

Sorry guys, I'm done. I've got a railgun to build, totse's dead and it sure doesn't look like it's coming back. Way to fuck it up. :thumbsup:

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Chill, it's all being worked on.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    I do agree that hiding links from guests is silly.
  • edited July 2011
    Wow Katz, electrocute yourself again this morning?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Wow Katz, electrocute yourself again this morning?

Nah.....SOME people on this staff have some sense of integrity, sorry that concept is foreign to you. Like in the other thread when you try to discuss "class". :thumbsdown: Yeah, YOUR idea of class is treating someone like absolute dirt....but then when you NEED something from them you come calling for a handout.

Katz has been trying to have sincere discussions with the staff for quite some time...and as usual they are stuck in their own myopic thinking, without ever stepping out of the box for even a minute.

So again, you have probably again "lost" another contributor that could have helped around here, but people are too worried about immature agendas and have the foresight to see only 5 minutes in front of them......and you'll never attract "quality" members with this kind of planning(?) and management(?).
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Nah.....SOME people on this staff have some sense of integrity, sorry that concept is foreign to you. Like in the other thread when you try to discuss "class". :thumbsdown: Yeah, YOUR idea of class is treating someone like absolute dirt....but then when you NEED something from them you come calling for a handout.

Katz has been trying to have sincere discussions with the staff for quite some time...and as usual they are stuck in their own myopic thinking, without ever stepping out of the box for even a minute.

So again, you have probably again "lost" another contributor that could have helped around here, but people are too worried about immature agendas and have the foresight to see only 5 minutes in front of them......and you'll never attract "quality" members with this kind of planning(?) and management(?).

He is not staff, just fyi.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    He is not staff, just fyi.

Sorry, its hard to keep up with the ever changing policies and status of people around here. When was he demodded....5 minutes ago, 5 hours, or 5 days? Maybe that could be a new hack for VBul 4.0? Have some kind of daily announcement to pop up before anyone can put up their first post of the day...that way we can all know what the latest rules and clique games that are going on???
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Sorry, its hard to keep up with the ever changing policies and status of people around here. When was he demodded....5 minutes ago, 5 hours, or 5 days? Maybe that could be a new hack for VBul 4.0? Have some kind of daily announcement to pop up before anyone can put up their first post of the day...that way we can all know what the latest rules and clique games that are going on???

If that is what you want, you can suggest it in this thread. http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/17629-Dearest-Dfg-I-Love-You.-Can-You-Make-These-Changes-in-VB4.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

Nah, I've just been given the go-ahead by your handler...errr Dfg, that I can pretty much say whatever/whenever here I like in B&M. Since its the only "safe" place I can post without some butthurt being fostered and warnings thrown my way for petty and power-hungry morons....I'll just stay right the fuck here and talk about whatever the hell I please. Thanks for the offer though! :cool:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Sounds like a plan, have fun with that.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Sounds like a plan, have fun with that.

Tons more fun than you, that's for sure! :cool:

Speaking of which, I been meaning to tell ya....your woman is looking for ya, and she seems kind of peeved. It appears she don't approve of the way you spend your recreational time, so you may want to keep an eye on her unsettled heart....
  • edited July 2011

So again, you have probably again "lost" another contributor .

I can only hope we lose another one, soon.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Tons more fun than you, that's for sure! :cool:

Speaking of which, I been meaning to tell ya....your woman is looking for ya, and she seems kind of peeved. It appears she don't approve of the way you spend your recreational time, so you may want to keep an eye on her unsettled heart....

If she's looking for me, I'm not hard to find, she is sitting 4 feet from me as I type this. Try again.

And I seriously doubt you'll be having more fun than me. Especially when you realize your little "Life partner" has been banned.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I can only hope we lose another one, soon.

Yeah, god forbid should someone on staff actually stand up for anything and have some integrity or interest in common sense.....there's a mod status to cling to for dear life, ya can't have any of that! :eek:

Seriously C/O....for weeks and weeks you just sit by like a mute monkey while your collegues spread lies and bullshit about a member, playing all kinds of dirty. Instead of standing up for what is "right" you just go along whistling past the graveyard not giving a fuck about any of it, but then later when you want something you have the ungracious audacity to ASK THE GUY FOR SOMETHING.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ this chump's definition of "class"
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    If she's looking for me, I'm not hard to find, she is sitting 4 feet from me as I type this. Try again.

Sorry simpleton, but again you are just too slow/too stupid to keep up....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/17544-Let-s-permaban-Spec-and-DG.?p=202853#post202853
    ducklips wrote: »
    I can't make decisions for administration or moderators but i was tired of this shit A LONG TIME AGO FROM BOTH SPEC and DG...This was hardly worth reading and when I did I was sadly disappointed. The constant bitching and bullshit is old OLD as fuck.

SPEC and DG GTFO my TOTSE

Hmmmm...in her words she is "tired of this shit", "sadly disappointed", and finds all of this "old as fuck".

Your thread, your topic, your tripe.

Tellin ya Buddha....watch her unsettled heart, cuz if she is willing to slip up publicly imagine just the THOUGHTS she was having. :eek:

Curious dude, just between you and me....did you ever go through ALL of her posts and other communications while you were put away? :confused:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Sorry simpleton, but again you are just too slow/too stupid to keep up....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/17544-Let-s-permaban-Spec-and-DG.?p=202853#post202853

Hmmmm...in her words she is "tired of this shit", "sadly disappointed", and finds all of this "old as fuck".

Your thread, your topic, your tripe.

Tellin ya Buddha....watch her unsettled heart, cuz if she is willing to slip up publicly imagine just the THOUGHTS she was having. :eek:

Curious dude, just between you and me....did you ever go through ALL of her posts and other communications while you were put away? :confused:

It is amazing what a fucking idiot you are, how it is even possible for you to interpret that post in any other way than it was written, it is obviously talking about you and your boyfriends shit, she makes that very clear by mentioning you by name.

"Sorry simpleton, but again you are just too slow/too stupid to keep up...."

And I'm sure you've had a long life of guys cheating on you and what not, but maybe one day you will find a guy that you can trust.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    "Only registered users can see links" What the fuck.

I'm sorry but you guys have no fucking clue how to run a website. Rule #1 is to get shit sorted out before implementing it on the actual site, Rule#2 is to not punish lurkers, rule #3 is to not have gay banner ads that FUCKING REDIRECT YOU TO OTHER SITES.

Sorry guys, I'm done. I've got a railgun to build, totse's dead and it sure doesn't look like it's coming back. Way to fuck it up. :thumbsup:

A) You're an idiot and a class D moron.
    B) The guest link add-on works only in Flesh Arts btw. If it's active in other sections, it can be removed.
    C) The gay banner ADs only show if you're a lurker or unregistered users. They can be moved to Flesh Arts easily.

I am tired of your constant bitching Katz.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

I am tired of your constant ruthful commentary Katz.

fix'd
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    fix'd

You're an idiot as well. A much bigger idiot than Katz. At least Katz bitches because he can't express himself correctly, you bitch because you like the taste of nigger cum in your mouth.

Oh and the changes he bitched about WHERE FIXED in 2 minutes at best.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    It is amazing what a fucking idiot you are, how it is even possible for you to interpret that post in any other way than it was written, it is obviously talking about you and your boyfriends shit, she makes that very clear by mentioning you by name.

"Sorry simpleton, but again you are just too slow/too stupid to keep up...."

And I'm sure you've had a long life of guys cheating on you and what not, but maybe one day you will find a guy that you can trust.

Yeah yeah...as always you want to spew just bullshit and nonsense, pound on your keyboard with fictional ad hominem attacks.

How about we switch gears for a second and go back to some legit board issues shall we? How does it feel knowing after all your attempts Spectral STILL garners more respect than you around here? It has to eat at you, and this is probably why you conduct yourself the way that you do.

Becuase see Buddha, when C/O originated that "prison letters" thread.....he wanted some real and intelligent life wisdom to help him along. And who's name did he think of first, made special request/inquiry if he could share their knowledge? Not you, the guy that just got out of the joint a scant few weeks ago, instead Spectral. So after so many days with your "please ban" threads, your popularity contests, undeleting shit, and all the other silly and mundane games you've played......at the end of the day people (your colleagues) STILL find more worth or hope for his participation, and you are just another forgotten monkey people hardly pay any attention to.

Tell us Buddha, how DOES all of that eat away at you....all your failed games, and still the lowest man on the totem pole....no matter what crackerjack mod badge some admin with an agenda pinned on your chest. :facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You're an idiot as well. A much bigger idiot than Katz. At least Katz bitches because he can't express himself correctly, you bitch because you like the taste of nigger cum in your mouth.

Oh and the changes he bitched about WHERE FIXED in 2 minutes at best.

How's it feel to be breaking even Zok's speed record for the ratio of QUALITY people jumping off your ship, and disappearing to find greener pastures? :sad:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yeah yeah...as always you want to spew just bullshit and nonsense, pound on your keyboard with fictional ad hominem attacks.

How about we switch gears for a second and go back to some legit board issues shall we? How does it feel knowing after all your attempts Spectral STILL garners more respect than you around here? It has to eat at you, and this is probably why you conduct yourself the way that you do.

Becuase see Buddha, when C/O originated that "prison letters" thread.....he wanted some real and intelligent life wisdom to help him along. And who's name did he think of first, made special request/inquiry if he could share their knowledge? Not you, the guy that just got out of the joint a scant few weeks ago, instead Spectral. So after so many days with your "please ban" threads, your popularity contests, undeleting shit, and all the other silly and mundane games you've played......at the end of the day people (your colleagues) STILL find more worth or hope for his participation, and you are just another forgotten monkey people hardly pay any attention to.

Tell us Buddha, how DOES all of that eat away at you....all your failed games, and still the lowest man on the totem pole....no matter what crackerjack mod badge some admin with an agenda pinned on your chest. :facepalm:

That's funny, why not take a second and go re-read that thread. C/O clearly states what he thinks of your boyfriend (nothing good), but was still giving him an opportunity to contribute and redeem himself.

You guys are getting easier to bait by the day.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    That's funny, why not take a second and go re-read that thread. C/O clearly states what he thinks of your boyfriend (nothing good), but was still giving him an opportunity to contribute and redeem himself.

You guys are getting easier to bait by the day.

Make sure you read the part that I quoted, and not just the OP he has since altered. You see until I called him out for his dimestore "morality" that he chooses to cling to as it suits him.....he didn't involve himself even once in the Spectral situation, and tried staying out of it. He never had the problem with Spectral until the mirror was put up to HIS actions, and then now suddenly the bandwagon slowed down long enough for him to towel off some slobber and grab a chair.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    OH look. it is behaving itself by containing itself to B&M where all of it's posts belong.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    OH look. it is behaving itself by containing itself to B&M where all of it's posts belong.

Wrong again Rodent.

Somewhere along my Totse journeys today I had to correct you on yet another glaring hypocrisy on your part, where you Cherry Pick your forum "standards"(?) as it suits you depending on which side of the rules you fall on that hour. I realize that ain't much to go on in regard to pointing you to exaclty WHICH thread that would be considering that commentary is appropriate for just about every thread you touch......but since you enjoy playing forum games to the degree that you do, good luck finding that needle in the haystack!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Wrong again Rodent.

Somewhere along my Totse journeys today I had to correct you on yet another glaring hypocrisy on your part, where you Cherry Pick your forum "standards"(?) as it suits you depending on which side of the rules you fall on that hour. I realize that ain't much to go on in regard to pointing you to exaclty WHICH thread that would be considering that commentary is appropriate for just about every thread you touch......but since you enjoy playing forum games to the degree that you do, good luck finding that needle in the haystack!

It's amazing you can type that much and not say a damn thing. How do you do it?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    It's amazing you can type that much and not say a damn thing. How do you do it?

So now that you reread C/O's thread, what's your master plan now for gaining some credibility? Originate another couple "Spectral is the anti-Christ" threads,
    and maybe after all of that your fellow moderators will find you memorable enough to bark up your tree to share your life wisdom(?) and experiences(?). :facepalm:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    So now that you reread C/O's thread, what's your master plan now for gaining some credibility? Originate another couple "Spectral is the anti-Christ" threads,
    and maybe after all of that your fellow moderators will find you memorable enough to bark up your tree to share your life wisdom(?) and experiences(?). :facepalm:

C/O's thread is still the same, and you are still an idiot. Still just babbling bullshit trying to detract from what a fucking pathetic loser you are.

Do you happen to play the drums?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    You were one of the last ones I would have expected to bail, katz. :(
  • edited July 2011
    You were one of the last ones I would have expected to bail, katz. :(

this

And one last note before I go back to ignoring your sorry ass, DaGuru, I would like to suggest and alternative ending for the situation that recently occured.

You could have just shut the fuck up and let Spec speak for himself, if he had told me to piss off, that would have been fine, if he is indeed the helpful sort you paint him as, he might gave done some good. I, would have thanked him, and would have carried on treating you both with some level of respect. Funny how Buddha was immediately helpful, and I don't think he was to distressed at not being my go-to for a jail related question.

Instead you used the opportunity to take a shot at me for the unforgivable sin of trying to remain non partisan in your petty little squabble. I found this particularly aggravating due to the nature of the thread, I am trying to do something nice and brighten up the day of a member who is having a rough go. Your utter lack of respect for anything constructive shows you for the useless troll you are. Now, of course, because I told you off, I will be used as an example in your incessant blathering. Whatever, I am, and always will be, the better man, and I will not waste another word on you.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    this

And one last note before I go back to ignoring your sorry ass, DaGuru, I would like to suggest and alternative ending for the situation that recently occured.

You could have just shut the fuck up and let Spec speak for himself, if he had told me to piss off, that would have been fine, if he is indeed the helpful sort you paint him as, he might gave done some good. I, would have thanked him, and would have carried on treating you both with some level of respect. Funny how Buddha was immediately helpful, and I don't think he was to distressed at not being my go-to for a jail related question.

Instead you used the opportunity to take a shot at me for the unforgivable sin of trying to remain non partisan in your petty little squabble. I found this particularly aggravating due to the nature of the thread, I am trying to do something nice and brighten up the day of a member who is having a rough go. Your utter lack of respect for anything constructive shows you for the useless troll you are. Now, of course, because I told you off, I will be used as an example in your incessant blathering. Whatever, I am, and always will be, the better man, and I will not waste another word on you.

I however DG will not be the better man, and I'll like to take this opportunity to call you a little bitch, and a flaming faggot.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    I however DG will not be the better man, and I'll like to take this opportunity to call you a little bitch, and a flaming faggot.
    Good thing nobody really gives two shits what you think, ass-blaster.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Good thing nobody really gives two shits what you think, ass-blaster.

Welcome back, did you get anything productive done on your day off?
    edited July 2011
    Welcome back, did you get anything productive done on your day off?
    You're nothing, shit-stain. Absolutely nothing. You're meaningless.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011

I take that as a no? What did I hit on something, you sit there all day and cry on your drums?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

He's a helluva PR guy for you, that's for sure. :thumbsup:

When I look right on the new super-duper Vbul4.0 Hot Threads column, I see no less than 1/2 of them with some reference to Spectral in the headlines....and guess who originated 3 of them? :confused:

That's right...our good chum, Buddha, the very EPITOME of town crier if ever there was one. :cool:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    this

Nah, its my lack of respect for HYPOCRITES AND TAKERS that rubs people the wrong way, which is why I've hit such a raw nerve when I put the mirror up to you. Ignore away C/O, you are just further proof of one of the oldest sayings in the world....."nobody likes a truth talker".....and hiding your head in the sands speaks VOLUMES about your character.
    edited July 2011
    ...the very EPITOME of town crier if ever there was one. :cool:
    This kidiot is so lame and boring you'd almost think he was born just last week. He thinks his idiotic behavior is something new to us or something... like it's something we haven't seen hundreds of times before from the plethora of other like-minded dimwitted children out there. He actually thinks he's being witty or something, and he truly believes he's accomplished something. Too fucking funny.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    one of the oldest sayings in the world....."nobody likes a truth talker".....

Google doesn't turn up any results for that saying. Who are you quoting exactly?
    edited July 2011
    ...one of the oldest sayings in the world....."nobody likes a truth talker".....and hiding your head in the sands speaks VOLUMES about your character.
    Google doesn't turn up any results for that saying. Who are you quoting exactly?

I found it, he is quoting himself.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RbqalwmmAKoJ:www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php%3Ft%3D66889%26page%3D10+%22nobody+likes+a+truth+talker%22.&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com
    edited July 2011
    Here, idiot.

Yeah way to go there brainiac, you really showed everyone with a 400.

hmm.png
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Jesus tap dancing christ DaGuru...learn to use the multi quote and/or edit buttons. Do you guys seriously allow double posting over here?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_replying
    If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button multiquote-back_40b.png. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted.
    edited July 2011
    Here, idiot.

So are you trying to say your barbie doll is a follower of Rev. Russell B. Smith from the IIIM Magazine Online?

Because if so that puts you in the same nutbag as DirtySanchez. Does anyone remember when DirtyShanchez was comparing himself to various prophets in the bible?
    edited July 2011
    Yeah way to go there brainiac, you really showed everyone with a 400.

hmm.png
    Get a real Internet connection, dipshit.
    edited July 2011
    Get a real Internet connection, dipshit.

Nothing to do with connectivity it has to do with your use of the link feature. But answer the question dipshit.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm not trying to get involved in your lover's quarrel, but I got the same error message.
    edited July 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    I'm not trying to get involved in your lover's quarrel, but I got the same error message.
    You'll need to get a real computer, too. Hop to it now.
    edited July 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    You'll need to get a real computer, too. Hop to it now.

Sorry sport wrong again, it is your link but you are still avoiding the question. Of course if you had read the entire thread you would have figured out that we already know where you were trying to link to. Hence the question about the good Rev.
    edited July 2011
    Sorry sport wrong again, it is your link but you are still avoiding the question. Of course if you had read the entire thread you would have figured out that we already know where you were trying to link to. Hence the question about the good Rev.
    There's nothing wrong with the link. You're just too stupid to configure your browser.