Your Mother

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I am sure you love her, she took care of you all those tiresome years, she cooked for you and even worked hard on keeping you well fed and most of all she loved you. Remember the time you got your penis stuck in your zippers, she was there to get it out using her soft hands. You could tell she felt honored by this and do you still remember the first time you took a shit, your mum was there watching you relax your asshole. She even fingered you to make things better.

And how could you forget the time when you had your first sex, she was still there watching from her hidden closet while your prick went limp, when the time came and she didn't say a word, instead she made you dinner and padded you on the back. You felt great and it's all because she cared.

She didn't even mind when you sucked soma out of her. You used to bite her nipples and suck every last drop out of her perky tits but she didn't mind, even though she feared she will lose her wonderful tits shape, she still didn't care because at that point she loved you and she cared about you.

Think of all the bad things you have done, rape, murder, incest and so on and just imagine how hurt she felt when she heard about them, imagine her pain as she walked past your dad and went out for some air. But she kept it together and still loved you.

This is what mothers do, they love, adore and cherish. You're connected to her, it's a bond more pure than any other, she feels your pain, she cares about you and most of all, she understands you. Although I had perverted intentions while writing this thread but even I can't joke around when it comes to mothers. Love them and respect them.

Comments

• MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    Well, that was odd...
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    i was a foster kid. i aint got a mom.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Somebody just read Freud.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited July 2011
    Whats with the past tense?
    Most of the kids here still live at home.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    Whats with the past tense?
    Most of the kids here still live at home.

Why man, I dunno, it's just a brain fart. :0
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    Seems more like a little baby poot than a fart. Were you high when you wrote this?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Seems more like a little baby poot than a fart. Were you high when you wrote this?
    I don't do drugs. Never smoked even. I am clean as they come. If taken a blood test, I might be the cleanest person on totse in terms of meds and substances. Hell, I never tasted Alcohol. It's not something to proud off, but meh I can live without them.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    That was a weird post...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    That was a weird post...
    I could go more weird but I thought about your sanity and decided to back off. Maybe I will give it a short another day.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    Huh... I don't really know how to feel about this.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I could go more weird but I thought about your sanity and decided to back off. Maybe I will give it a short another day.

How very thoughtful of you :p
    edited July 2011
    It's even more weird, considering you weren't high or drunk when you wrote it, as no sober man could ever write something so strange under natural circumstances, except you.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    It's even more weird, considering you weren't high or drunk when you wrote it, as no sober man could ever write something so strange under natural circumstances, except you.

bullshit, this wasn't even that weird.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    My mom cheated on my dad and divorced him when I was 8 years old. I lived back and forth with each parent, 1 week at a time. My dad hid his relationships from me and taught me about the important things in life, especially to NEVER GO INTO DEBT (I didn't listen). My mom bounced from guy to guy, some of which beat the shit out of her on a regular basis. She spent her divorce money (over $300k) in about 3 years on a guy 15 years younger than her, and didn't save a dime for me.

She still hasn't apologized to this day, yet wonders why I only call her once a month and see her maybe 4-5 times a year. I'm keeping my kids the fuck away from her so that they NEVER know the kind of person she was. I know she has regrets, but that doesn't change shit. I don't think I'll ever forgive her.

TL/DR: Not all mothers deserve respect.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    you know Chupalo forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.

Having been a breastfeeding mother and breastfed myself, I know my Mom loves me doesnt mean she does shit for me now but she did then and I love my kids hrm... the only difference is that I'll always stand by daughters even if I dont agree with their lifestyle choices very much unlike my mother.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    I wasn't breastfed.

I will accept and love my kids no matter who or what they decide to be. I will do my best to raise them to live a life of true self-sufficiency, but they will ultimately bear the responsibilities of the lives they choose to live.

No bailouts.
    edited July 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    bullshit, this wasn't even that weird.

This one of the most unfocused writings I've read all month. As if Dfg was just jumping from point to point and making it up as he went along.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    This one of the most unfocused writings I've read all month. As if Dfg was just jumping from point to point and making it up as he went along.
    It's actually true. I started of somewhere less and ended some place else.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't do drugs. Never smoked even. I am clean as they come. If taken a blood test, I might be the cleanest person on totse in terms of meds and substances. Hell, I never tasted Alcohol. It's not something to proud off, but meh I can live without them.

I would be pretty close. Minus the alcohol. I drink every once and awhile. But other then that I dont do nothin.