Lyme Disease

Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just found out I have it last Thursday. Had a rash going on for about a week and shit. The treatment they have me on is called doxycycline, which makes me get sunburnt a lot easier.

To top that all off, I work outside for 12+ hours a day working on irrigation systems. Aint that a bitch?
Meds also give me heartburn really badly and make me sick to my stomach. Fucking great eh? :angry::angry:

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Haha yeah sorry dude. Its okay man were going to best buy tomorrow to get your new tv. At least you dont have A.I.D.S
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    That shit can fuck you up. I lived with a girl who's sister got Lyme Disease. She had all kinds of problems as a result of it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I think this early though we are going to look at it as yeah man dont worry it will go away and not um your fucked. Much like if a bud comes to you saying he thinks he has the herps and you are obligated to explain why he doesnt even though you know he does. Refer to Dane Cook for herps joke.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    alcoholism is a side effect of lyme disease sucks dude, too many blood sucking ticks eh?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fucking yeah. Ticks everywhere around here. Plus he works with irrigation so he is in the fields all the time.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    at least you gotta job my niggaa. how to i get into landscaping if i dont have a truck?? I did that shit for 2 years.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Doxy is an antibiotic and the first choice for combating Lyme disease. If you really can't handle the side effects, ask your doctor if he can prescribe you a different antibiotic.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^amoxicillin is also effective in treating lyme disease. Ask your Dr.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2011
    Eh I'm all done with the meds now so I won't have to go through the side effects anymore at least
  • edited August 2011
    Are you still diseased?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Lyme's Disease stays with you until you die.
  • edited August 2011
    ^ YUP

I know somebody who recently got it; I didn't believe him at first cuz I thought he was joking lol
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Lyme's Disease stays with you until you die.

Just like stupidity...