Dxm

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
Please don't come in here to knock DXM, If you dont like it good for you. Also no one cares if you don't think its a "real" drug.
I'm gonna go ahead and start up a dxm thread to increase my postcount.
Websites
erowid.org
third-plateau.org
dextroverse.org
Items containing dxm; Cough syrup, look for syrups containing only dxm,cough syrup is kinda gross and can leave you with a bad body load; Cough gels, one of the easiest to ingest sources of DXM, plus its usually not more than 5 and change (usd) for 300mgs; and last but not least, Zicam Cough max Mist, imo the best source of dxm for size, .55oz for about 390-410 mgs of dxm (depending on who you ask). Zicam tastes nasty, and can be hard to keep down.
I don't mention triple c's (coricidin cough and cold) because I've enmver taken it personally, and I hear really bad things about CPM (google it).
I've taken dxm over a hundred times and only had one bad trip. I've tripped my balls off, talked to aliens, saw ghosts, astral projected, traveled through space, and projectile vomited hawaiin punch 6 feet.
I love dxm. Its easy to buy, easy to steal, and best of all Its legal.
As far a dosing goes, fist times I suggest at least 300mgs of dxm from your source of choice. I have personally taken over 1.4 grams of dxm at one time.
Post your stories, sources and trip reports.
Ready, GO!

Comments

• rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    In the UK, afaik the only DXM containing cough syrup is Benylins Dry Cough Non Drowsy.

However I know you can get it in powder form for dirt cheap, but ldfifty closed down and now I don't have any sauces :( /hint ;)
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I'd like to get my hands on some pure powder aswell. Don't know anything about tthat kind of syrup or what else is in it but, you can always read up on, and do an extraction. its not very hard(as long as you can shake a bag and boils something). Third plateau has a good guide.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's just DXM as the active ingredient, not much in it though, only like 7.5mg per 5ml or summin, and it's not a big bottle.

DXM is a bitch to get in UK pharmacies.

But I know ldfifty used to sell it like 5g for a tenner or something stupidly cheap.
    edited July 2010
    Damn, that would have been nice...
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Aye, I've only had DXM once. Seemed kinda fun. Might have to buy another couple bottles again soon.

I'm not big into drugs anymore, that phase of my life has gone, but if it's legal and cheap I'm all for it.

Everyone says it's a shit version of ket, but I don't wanna do ket again (well I do), cos I did have a little addiction to it at one point. So I wanna steer clear.

DXM seems like an hilarious substitute. I just wanna get fucked, really.
    edited July 2010
    I wouldn't know. Seeing as I've never done ketamine (not for lack of trying). It just doesnt get sold around here (Central Illinois) DXM usually consists of Drunk walk, Body high, closed Eye visuals on lower doses, open eye visuals on higher doses, its also a dissassociative so loss of self/ego, generally slurred speech, and all around good times. Ive had trips as short as 3 hrs and as long as 8.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    My problem was in my old city it was all around me, for £10/g.

And I loved the shit, so everyday pretty much from start of September to middle of December I was just boshing lines. And by the end I'd be doing like half g+ lines at night before I went to bed just so I was real fucked and tripped out whilst reading Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ive taken dxm several times and have never felt anything more than slight drowsyness
    edited July 2010
    vnorberto wrote: »
    ive taken dxm several times and have never felt anything more than slight drowsyness

How much DXM?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010

Then you haven't taken enough. How much do you weigh and was it taken on an empty stomach. One box of ccc or a bottle or 2 of robogels and you should be feeling great. Also I don't know if you did but take 2 benadryls if it makes you throw up it'll help
    edited July 2010
    yeah for my normal trip i take between 800-900mgs. more if I can jack it
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    What would 450mg of DXM be like?
    edited July 2010
    thats about 260mgs and not worth taking.
    reject wrote: »
    What would 450mg of DXM be like?

It would be a mid to high 2nd plateau. Should be fun if you keep it down. Darkness is your friend, the darker the better. Also I find that music makes the trip, the trippier the better. I listen to, infected mushroom, shpongle, the orb, Pink floyd (darkside of the moon) and techno to some extent.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    My ideal dose used to be 600 milligrams until tolerance developed.
    edited July 2010
    My ideal dose used to be 600 milligrams until tolerance developed.

I forgot to touch on tolerance. Space trips out to at least once a week. The more time you put between trips the less liely you are to develope tolerance.
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    thats about 260mgs and not worth taking.

ah so you are the totalitarian authority on dxm, forgive me sir
    edited July 2010
    ah so you are the totalitarian authority on dxm, forgive me sir

No its a general consensus that you won't feel shit on low doses, it common sense man.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    First, and only time, I did dxm I had 225mg and felt pretty drunk.

I remember having the shits though, which may or may not have been related to the dxm.

The cough syrup weren't even too bad, sugary, and peachy, but pretty nice.
    edited July 2010
    The first few times I chugged syrup it was one bottle. I didnt feel shit and then fell asleep. What is your height/weight vnorberto?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Back then I was probably like aged 13, 8.5 stone and 5'4"

Fuck knows. Small.
    edited July 2010
    First, and only time, I did dxm I had 225mg and felt pretty drunk.

I remember having the shits though, which may or may not have been related to the dxm.

The cough syrup weren't even too bad, sugary, and peachy, but pretty nice.

Guaifenesin will give you the shits
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Unless they didn't label guafinesin in the ingredients, which I'm fairly sure is illegal, it didn't have that in.

I'm really tempted to get 2 or 3 bottles tomorrow.
  • TransienceTransience Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yeah dissociation tends to do that. The first time I did DXM I shat in my pants, it didn't really impede on my trip though, I just kind of lied there for a while before casually getting up to go clean myself.
    edited July 2010
    I get the shits on dxm sometimes, but I always make it to the bathroom, except that time i sharted...
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    maybe if a select few in this thread PM me, and i think your worthy, i will send you a link, where you could maybe, perhaps, purchase pure dxm
    edited July 2010
    So is the pure powder better/different that any other sources of dxm?
    edited July 2010
    Well later today I'm going to be ordering soem pure dxm powder. Hopefully it all works out.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited July 2010
    MURDER/SUICIDE
    banned for a month for posting outside official DXM thread

One time I had 900mg of DXM and surprisingly couldn't see or walk normally, my memory would lapse or something every time I took a step, so I could never know how my feet were moving or in what fashion I was walking
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    42069 wrote: »
    MURDER/SUICIDE
    banned for a month for posting outside official DXM thread

One time I had 900mg of DXM and surprisingly couldn't see or walk normally, my memory would lapse or something every time I took a step, so I could never know how my feet were moving or in what fashion I was walking

^This is what I love about Ketamine.

So I wuld likely like DXM
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited July 2010
    I feel like i am walking like a robot when i am on dxm, or is that just me? haha
    edited July 2010
    I feel like i am walking like a robot when i am on dxm, or is that just me? haha

They don't call it robo-tripping for nothing lol
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    Good idea to sticky the DXM thead?
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I tak DXM for its NMDA antagonist properties and also because 300mgs just feel nice. I take it with bupe and I swear sometimes after it kicks in good it feels like I am a regular opiate but with like extra effects. I will nod nd everything.

I like dxm.
    edited July 2010
    I love dxm especially 4th plateau when you start to disassociate. my favorite brand is Delsym cuz it hits a little less hard but twice as long (12 hours total i believe) .

I dont care for dxm polistyrex, I drank three of the big bottles one night, didnt trip very hard. I kept having to concentrate on the trip, and every time I'd hear a weird noise and try to figure out what it was, Id stop tripping. Then I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Good idea to sticky the DXM thead?

someone has to make it OFFICIAL, otherwise meta will be PISSED!!!!
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    For you guys in the uk - asda's own branded cough syrup in the orange packet - dxm is the only active chemical
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    That was the best you could do for the DXM thread? This is not sticky worthy imo. Fix the OP.
    edited July 2010
    That was the best you could do for the DXM thread? This is not sticky worthy imo. Fix the OP.

what needs to be done to the op?
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    In the UK, afaik the only DXM containing cough syrup is Benylins Dry Cough Non Drowsy.

However I know you can get it in powder form for dirt cheap, but ldfifty closed down and now I don't have any sauces :( /hint ;)

Extract it yourself?
    And oooh looks like a trip to asda is in order?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    Extract it yourself?
    And oooh looks like a trip to asda is in order?

No point, you can get 10 grams for £16 online.
    edited July 2010
    I took 4 bottles of robo-gels the other night. it was fun.
    edited September 2010
    Just picked up 2 bottle of gels for a mild trip later tonight, so I figured I'd bump this