Ever masturbate at work? or school lol

MegaKushMegaKush Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Some jobs are boring as fuck. Like 40 hours a week, and not enough to do. While you are lucky for getting a job like this, it gets really dull after the first month.

You start taking risks to make it more interesting. I was working in a warehouse, and i saw this cute female co worker in the shipping dept. I immediately went to the bathroom to jerk it.

You guys?

Comments

• arleybobarleybob Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    lol I never have but my friend was dubbed "The Poop Bandit" in his junior high

He was like 13 and showed up to school way too early. That was the only time he could get a ride, I guess. SO he pooped on the floor and then jerked off onto it lolol.

Nobody knew it was him, but everyone was looking for this mysterious Poop Bandit.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    No, but I have fucked a receptionist in the restroom
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited July 2011
    No

I work 60 hours a week and dont have an hour for a quick wank.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited July 2011
    I masturbate EVERYWHERE, no place is sacred. Surprised I've never been busted. At work though I go to the bathrooms and jack off onto the toilet seats, so the spics from mexico have to clean it up. HAHAHA, how'd you like America's freedom now BITCH?
  • edited July 2011
    No beacuse i have a man's job
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^masturbating at work is masculine
  • ReboundRebound Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    No

I work 60 hours a week and dont have an hour for a quick wank.

An hour long session is a quick wank?
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^Right, dude's probably straining to bust that nut, thinking about Barbara in accounting.
  • edited July 2011
    Pretty much always jerk it at home, I can't think of a time that I've needed to go so desperately at school. Back in the day I was more interested in causing mischief... Oh, back in the day, what a fool I was.

Anyway, home jerking FTW. Unless you're at your girlfriend's house, then jerking it there is fine. So is getting her to jerk it while you post on Totse.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited July 2011
    Rebound wrote: »
    An hour long session is a quick wank?
    Yea, should really go to the docter and get my premature ejaculation sorted out.