Uh why can't I like choose an avatar dude

edited August 2011 in Help and Suggestions
The fuck is this shit? It makes it harder for me to find my posts to masturbate to:thumbsdown::fap::angry:

Comments

• waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    this is a good question.
  • edited July 2011
    That's odd... You're a regular now so you totally should be able to get an avatar. Are you sure you're looking in the right place?
  • edited July 2011
    When I made this thread the option was not there, now that I looked again it is, nothing really has changed? Thanks fairy godmother admin I guess :confused:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    That post was your 101st post. Figure out the rest...
  • edited July 2011
    That post was your 101st post. Figure out the rest...

Whats to figure out? Do you get an avatar at post #102? that is kind of weird but whatever lol.
  • edited July 2011
    Who knows, maybe it's once you go OVER 100 posts (IE, 101) then the avatar option is enabled. Who cares though, enjoy your shiny new avatar!
  • edited July 2011
    HELLZ YEAH
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    waffles wrote: »
    this is a good question.
    100+ posts & it's all good. you soon clock those up without realizing it. ;)
  • edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    100+ posts & it's all good. you soon clock those up without realizing it. ;)
    I have about 10k posts on zoklet if you combine my couple of accounts. This place is significantly harder to post at though due to the low traffic.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Zok Jr wrote: »
    I have about 10k posts on zoklet if you combine my couple of accounts. This place is significantly harder to post at though due to the low traffic.

Sorry for that, :( I am currently blowing two guys and a girl while a group of pedo watch my ass get rammed HARD. Once I am dealing with one hooker you will see tons of changes in a short amount of time. You can say that I am currently earning money (to survive) and learning new things to make totse better.

Gimme.... (8+ (required for one job) 4+ (required another one ) +6 (Sleep) +2 (required for another) ) approx 20 hours.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    Zok Jr wrote: »
    The only reason ones post count gets up @ zoklet is because you end up post slapping the troll replies. :D
    Once you get into your comfort zone here it becomes a breeze dude. ;)
  • edited August 2011
    It's easy as fuck to post here, no complaining! :D

My secret to posting a lot is to open up all the new threads into separate tabs and go through them one by one, replying to most of them with something useful. If I can't reply with anything useful then I won't reply at all, and I just close the tab off. Once I've posted a load of stuff, I'll write a few threads out if I have any ideas and then check the new posts once again, because by this time there will be a few replies again. Keep going like this until you've rinsed out all the threads on the "new posts" page, and then write some more out.