Pedobaiting, not for money, but for vigilante reasons?

jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
Would this work?

As in, talking to a pedophile posing as a young girl, asking if he wants to hang out, get his address, then turning in the entire chat log to the police?

It seems like it'd be fun to give a scumbag what he deserves.

Comments

• waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    turn it over to me. im better than the police.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Send the chat logs and stuff to his family/friends/neighbors and the police. And if he lives near you, go fuck him up.
  • edited July 2011
    Yes it definitely works, i do this all of the time actually. Use tips.fbi.gov if they are in the US.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    Yes, It would technically work but police tend to look down upon pedobaiting. As long as you aren't doing it for blackmail purposes it's nothing illegal but if you were to send the logs I recommend doing it anonymously.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Aye, that doesnt seem like a bad idea :)
    edited July 2011
    ^that.

This doesn't really seem like a bad idea at all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Asshole, that wasn't cool. I thought you were a real girl :( hey but come on man don't send my chat logs.
  • edited July 2011
    Isn't pedobaiting illegal in itself? Or maybe it's only illegal when you blackmail people out of their money or something... I dunno.

Don't turn pedos into the cops though, that leaves less of them for the rest of us to bait :(
  • jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Isn't pedobaiting illegal in itself? Or maybe it's only illegal when you blackmail people out of their money or something... I dunno.

Don't turn pedos into the cops though, that leaves less of them for the rest of us to bait :(

Hehe, that's true. I just want to fuck over some pedos without the chance of facing extortion and blackmail charges is the kiddie diddler decides to turn me in XD
    edited July 2011
    Hehe, that's true. I just want to fuck over some pedos without the chance of facing extortion and blackmail charges is the kiddie diddler decides to turn me in XD

How exactly would he turn you in without fucking himself over?

"Excuse me, police. Yea I was trying to pick up some sweet 12 year old poon online and this guy tricked me into thinking he was a little girl."

Also,

I'm pretty sure it's only if you are blackmailing them, but I could be wrong.
  • jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I don't see why pedobaiting without blackmail/extortion would be illegal. I mean, they had a TV show centered around it.
  • landolando New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    ^ this

I was under the impression that the idea for pedobaiting spawned from To Catch a Predator.

Edit: there are also a number of volunteer organizations that do this and then hand over the info to local police.
  • edited July 2011
    Well then, you might as well go for it. If you don't hand over info to the cops, gather all their info into a huge text file and release it onto the internet with a good name :) Would be hilarious to have a pedophile database which you've created :D
  • edited July 2011
    Well then, you might as well go for it. If you don't hand over info to the cops, gather all their info into a huge text file and release it onto the internet with a good name :) Would be hilarious to have a pedophile database which you've created :D

Now this is a great idea!
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011

Great now you've given away what I've been doing for the last 7 months. *Off to the drawing board*
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I believe the group that is on To Catch A Predator isn't affiliated with the police. Yeah, they work with them but no one in the group is a police officer or have the ability to arrest anyone. I'm no professional or anything but I'm sure what you are saying you want to do isn't illegal.
    edited August 2011
    LOL, I went on a quick search on Google to find out the legality of it and came across this:

Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting

Sounds great, wonder if I can find a pirated pdf version online...
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    I believe the group that is on To Catch A Predator isn't affiliated with the police. Yeah, they work with them but no one in the group is a police officer or have the ability to arrest anyone. I'm no professional or anything but I'm sure what you are saying you want to do isn't illegal.

They set up the intent then hand over the evidence to the Police and have Chris Hansen be the spokes-guy that gives the the ability "to walk away" when in reality the Cops at the time of the walking are ready to arrest his ass. They are the only notable "agency" that works side by side with the Police.
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    They set up the intent then hand over the evidence to the Police and have Chris Hansen be the spokes-guy that gives the the ability "to walk away" when in reality the Cops at the time of the walking are ready to arrest his ass. They are the only notable "agency" that works side by side with the Police.

Which leads me to wonder whether or not they need permission before doing it or if their organization existed without the consent of the police before they teamed up for these sting operations.
    edited August 2011
    Sounds great, wonder if I can find a pirated pdf version online...

If you find a copy send me a link in the PM. I need some new material to use.
    Which leads me to wonder whether or not they need permission before doing it or if their organization existed without the consent of the police before they teamed up for these sting operations.

If its not for profit its not illegal as they should not be trying to pick up chicks under a certain age online. Its not against the law to pose as a person of a certain age and "bait" someone if they bite the metaphorical hook. Hell I did this for fun back in the day before I graduated high school and still do this with a female friend of mine that looks 15 but is 24 and works for Perverted Justice.
    edited August 2011
    I remember being younger and me and my cousin would act like little 12 year old girls online and talk to older guys and just when it was getting good we would type something like "Why are you chatting like this with my 12 year old daughter? I am sending this entire chat to the police you sick fuck!!"

I was only like 13-14 years old myself and found this to be hilarious. This was back in the mid 90's though so chatting was just getting big and there wasn't much else to do on the net at the time.

And if I find a pdf I'll let you know but the thing on the Amazon page that says "tell the publisher you want to read this on the Kindle leads me to believe that if the pdf exists someone would have had to make it themselves.
    edited August 2011
    I remember being younger and me and my cousin would act like little 12 year old girls online and talk to older guys and just when it was getting good we would type something like "Why are you chatting like this with my 12 year old daughter? I am sending this entire chat to the police you sick fuck!!"

I was only like 13-14 years old myself and found this to be hilarious. This was back in the mid 90's though so chatting was just getting big and there wasn't much else to do on the net at the time.

And if I find a pdf I'll let you know but the thing on the Amazon page that says "tell the publisher you want to read this on the Kindle leads me to believe that if the pdf exists someone would have had to make it themselves.

Damn I graduated high school in 2008. I feel young now.

And there are publisher copies that all are PDFs now. I pray that there was a leak of one of those... since they tend to have things that were cut out of final editions.
    edited August 2011
    lol yeah I'm old. PM sent too...
    edited August 2011
    lol yeah I'm old. PM sent too...

Naw you aren't that much older than me. 10 years ain't shit in the real world. At least you aren't a 70 ish year old drummer in Canada.

Thanks for the PM. I'm skimming through it right now.
    edited August 2011
    Nice, I'm taking a 3 hour car trip tomorrow and I'm gonna put it on my ebook so I got something to read while the wife drives.
    edited August 2011
    Nice, I'm taking a 3 hour car trip tomorrow and I'm gonna put it on my ebook so I got something to read while the wife drives.

I'm already on page 30 of it. Such a great book. Shame its so small.
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    I'm already on page 30 of it. Such a great book. Shame its so small.

That's what she said. I know, I know, but it was so easy I couldn't stop myself...
    edited August 2011
    That's what she said. I know, I know, but it was so easy I couldn't stop myself...

Lol. You so clever. What are you Asian?
    edited August 2011
    Are you coming on to me?
    edited August 2011
    Are you coming on to me?

If you are a slant eyes then never.