How to Make a Hand-Bong

edited July 2011 in Man Cave
This is probably the most ghetto thing I've ever seen in my life, so only use this advice if you're retarded or you just want to have a laugh with your mates when getting high. It's also pretty dumb, hence it being in Bad Ideas. Anyway, on with the guide, albeit a very short one.

Firstly, roll yourself a joint/blunt/doobie. I don't care what you roll, as long as it has some sort of combustible material inside of it. Next, light it and stick it in between your ring finger and your middle finger. I found a picture on the internet of some faggot kid doing it...

9sG.jpg

Now, inhale really hard and you get super duper high, I promise.

If you want to make it really cool, then put some ice into your hands before breathing it all in.

Comments

• McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited July 2011
    You know I've always wondered if it's possible to smoke weed out of your hand, not a joint but just weed. Somebody should try that and report back..... :o
  • edited July 2011
    ^ If you use this method enough, you'd burn all the nerves out of your hand and you could smoke weed from it easily, with no pain.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ If you use this method enough, you'd burn all the nerves out of your hand and you could smoke weed from it easily, with no pain.

Its all a load of cockend. The only reason you get any higher is because you are pulling smoke directly into your lungs rather than into your mouth an inhaling, mixing air with it. If a non tobacco smoker smoked a cig like this, they would probably fall over and not be able to walk for 5 minutes.

You do not get any higher than you can get any other way, its just that you get higher faster.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I used to do it when I got close to the end of a spliff as I hate getting the rough smoke.
    Works well, just makes your hands pong ;)
    :thumbsup: +1
  • edited July 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Its all a load of cockend. The only reason you get any higher is because you are pulling smoke directly into your lungs rather than into your mouth an inhaling, mixing air with it. If a non tobacco smoker smoked a cig like this, they would probably fall over and not be able to walk for 5 minutes.

You do not get any higher than you can get any other way, its just that you get higher faster.

This thread is totally not serious btw, hence not having a prefix on it :) I appreciate the good information though :thumbsup:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    This thread is totally not serious btw, hence not having a prefix on it :) I appreciate the good information though :thumbsup:

U iz trollin?
  • edited July 2011
    Not trolling, although it's a pretty pointless idea. It made me laugh though as I remember doing it one time when I was sitting on a wall with a friend of a friend, as he was being pretty funny. We were exchanging stories and he was telling me about how he used to impress dumb people at school with this method of smoking :)

I appreciate the information though, if you're going to smoke like this then you might as well know the mechanics behind it I suppose :thumbsup:
  • edited July 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    You know I've always wondered if it's possible to smoke weed out of your hand, not a joint but just weed. Somebody should try that and report back..... :o

I have done this before when I had no pipe/papers/blunt/can/anything. Just curl your hand like you are gripping a penis place the end of you hand that would be grasping the end of the penis (thumb side) place the thumb and index finger end against your mouth like you are inserting a penis into your mouth. Place a nug inside of your curled pinky finger and tap it with the flame from a lighter (don't torch it only tap the flame because it will burn the shit out of your hand) while inhaling.

Minus all the penis shit if you feel insecure with your sexuality
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    You know, what makes me sad is the fact that the kid in that picture probably posted it on facebook to show off his super legit weed smoking to all of his little buddies. I see shit like it all the time.
  • edited July 2011
    ^ I found that picture on Myspace of all places so it must be pretty old. I hope he comes across it on this site and facepalms, hard :facepalm:
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    Oh dear god, myspace. :facepalm: