Novelty diplomas?

incorporatedincorporated Semo-Regulars
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Anyone know of a legit site for ordering novelty diplomas? I read all these sketchy reviews online and it kinda puts me off. Just wondering if anyone has any experience/advice.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I can make you one.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    make one from a new orleans high school right before the hurricane
  • incorporatedincorporated Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I need it for college.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    you can use a new orleans one, there is no records the build that held all the school records got destroyed with along with the records, other than that you need an accredited on, or transcripts which are much easier to obtain.
    edited July 2011
    I need it to say it's from a specific college for a specific degree with a specific graduation date.

Buddha, got any samples of your work I could see?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    No because I don't work for cops. Maybe after we get to know you.

Damnit now I want some bacon.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    i have bacon. incorparated i can make you one just send me your ss number cc number and mother maiden last name.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited July 2011
    If I were looking for quality forged documents, the Internet would NOT be the place that I go to.
    edited July 2011
    Lol, waffles, you're probably like twelve. You were trying to provide a legitimate response and now are jumping on the "he must be a cop since he's new" tip suggested by Buddha. I wasn't really asking for anyone here to do it, just if they knew of a website, similar to the one that used to advertise on Zoklet for fake IDs. Buddha was the one who voluntarily offered up the fact that he was capable. Why tell me if you don't plan on offering the service to me? Like I said, I wasn't looking for any individual on here to provide me with the service just a reference to someone/where that could.

For the record, I was probably on Totse way before either of you even had the internet. I wish it didn't get killed so you guys could see that when I was in high school with no life in the summer, I, too sat around and posted on the forums to no end. That might prove my utility to the community and thus my cool. However, if/when Zoklet ever comes back up, you can go check my username there to see all the posts I've made. Regardless, I still doubt I would want to ship some random guy on Totse money just 'cause he claims he can do something (then refuses to even show a picture, which could easily be denied).

Man, I don't think we were even that stupid when I was a jit on BLTC back in the day and people asked for pictures. Hell, we had a whole picture thread that never resulted in any harm 'cause they were just random pictures people could have pulled off the internet.
    edited July 2011
    incorporated, you're being trolled. Surely an old school &T vet like yourself would know this.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Lol, waffles, you're probably like twelve. You were trying to provide a legitimate response and now are jumping on the "he must be a cop since he's new" tip suggested by Buddha. I wasn't really asking for anyone here to do it, just if they knew of a website, similar to the one that used to advertise on Zoklet for fake IDs. Buddha was the one who voluntarily offered up the fact that he was capable. Why tell me if you don't plan on offering the service to me? Like I said, I wasn't looking for any individual on here to provide me with the service just a reference to someone/where that could.

For the record, I was probably on Totse way before either of you even had the internet. I wish it didn't get killed so you guys could see that when I was in high school with no life in the summer, I, too sat around and posted on the forums to no end. That might prove my utility to the community and thus my cool. However, if/when Zoklet ever comes back up, you can go check my username there to see all the posts I've made. Regardless, I still doubt I would want to ship some random guy on Totse money just 'cause he claims he can do something (then refuses to even show a picture, which could easily be denied).

Man, I don't think we were even that stupid when I was a jit on BLTC back in the day and people asked for pictures. Hell, we had a whole picture thread that never resulted in any harm 'cause they were just random pictures people could have pulled off the internet.

i could be 12 or i could live on the border and have amazing skill, but that's not the point. if you applying for college you need transcripts not a diploma, these are pretty easier to come across b/c they are just photocopies nothing a bit of photoshop cant fix. get a buddy to get his and get to work. or wait until you know people before you ask strange question, i mean how would you like it if i showed up at your house and asked for blow and a hooker?
    edited July 2011
    Meh. It wasn't that apparent yet, tbh. I've taken a great while off from forums in general (save for 2+2, where trolling is not that common). I guess I just expected the retards to still be confined to SG and HB. I guess the general demise was inevitable.
    edited July 2011
    And waffles, you're still retarded. I need a DIPLOMA, like, framed and all with the embossed seal, etc. etc. I mean, I could frame it but most of the websites I see selling them provide the frames, iirc. Fuck a transcript you illiterate juvenile.

Meta was an asshat but at least he kept the boards clean.
    edited July 2011
    There's still diamonds amongst the shit. Just gotta dig. Swing by BI on Zoklet (which is back up, by the way!)
    edited July 2011
    Yee! I'll be posting on there shortly.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    And waffles, you're still retarded. I need a DIPLOMA, like, framed and all with the embossed seal, etc. etc. I mean, I could frame it but most of the websites I see selling them provide the frames, iirc. Fuck a transcript you illiterate juvenile.

Meta was an asshat but at least he kept the boards clean.

dude they want transcripts not diplomas for college. but believe what you want, a job or he us military want diplomas, colleges want to know what you did and how you did.
    edited July 2011
    I'm going to explain it one last time, not for you but in case anyone else reading this gets misled by your stupidity. I need the diploma to say I graduated from college. I have a high school diploma, dipshit. Reread the sixth post.
    edited July 2011
    The troll will only continue if you feed it. Ignore him.
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I need it for college.
    i need it to say i went to college. use correct grammer and check your pm.
    edited July 2011
    waffles wrote: »

I thought that may have been where the problem was lying. I tried to be very specific in the post after that, though. Looking through the PM now. Anyhow, I appreciate the help. Sorry for the name calling. I -was- brought up on &T, though...
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    LOL @ OP pulling the I was on &T before you card. Fag.

Also you all fail and have proven you know shit. Diplomas are not just a paper certificate, they're little satin covered book thingies, yes I said thingies, it's a technical term. They have the college printed on the front, among all kinds of other shit you would fuck up.
    edited July 2011
    HS diplomas come in the satin-covered book, you degen. College diplomas come in frame. It's okay, I was honestly surprised you even knew what the HS diploma came in. My jaw would have dropped if you knew anything about higher education at all.
    edited July 2011
    Waffles, btw, PM sent back.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    what the fuck. My high school diploma didn't come in a nice satin cover but that was probably because I didn't go through the traditional ceremony.

Is it really neccesarry to say
    Waffles, btw PM sent back
    Im sure he'd get it, eventually :rolleyes:
    edited July 2011
    Waffles, why the fuck would you need someone's SS# and MMN to forge a diploma? :hai:
    edited July 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    Is it really neccesarry to say Im sure he'd get it, eventually :rolleyes:

Just trying to speed the process. I honestly wouldn't have checked my notifications tab had he not mentioned it. Though, I just registered and have never looked for it+wasn't expecting anything, either... Oh, well. My thread. ;p
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    it is your thread and there is a way to set it up so that a notification window pops up when you receive one, it's in your user cp somewhere. just fyi
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    waffles wrote: »

If you are going to try and correct people, at least spell all your words correctly and use proper sentence structure.

:)
  • waffleswaffles Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    i didnt go to school. i got my diploma off the internet.