Final Fantasy 1 GBA remake

SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
ok i love this game and i'm not complaining but damn its easy.i mean i did no grinding at all and all my characters hit level 99 right before we walked in to fight garland at the end of the game..and all i did was never run from a random encounter...

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2011
    Duuuuuuuuuude, PSP remake is so much better.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Holy fuck, I could probably write out a walkthrough for that game from memory.

Good times
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I just want them to make a 7 and 8 remake. I know the story and what not but I have never played em. But I want to so bad because the story sounds amazing and I hear that they are the best but I just cant get passed the graphics.
  • SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    i downloaded a ROM of a NES remake of Final Fantsy 7 that a chines company did....to my complete disappointment it was not translated to English..
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I wonder if anyone else has tried to make one. I know they had a ps3 spoof video which didnt come true which pissed me off so fucking much.
  • SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    ff7 remake?i dunno i heard one was in the works
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2011
    Spaceman wrote: »
    ff7 remake?i dunno i heard one was in the works

Yeah it was a spoof. If someone makes it then it wont be square soft. It will be some douche homebrew game. As much as I want them to remake it we both know they wont. They will make sequels and prequels like core. But never remake the originals. That is not including the first ones that were remade on the ds as well as other systems.
  • edited August 2011
    ok i love this game and i'm not complaining but damn its easy.i mean i did no grinding at all and all my characters hit level 99 right before we walked in to fight garland at the end of the game..and all i did was never run from a random encounter...

Lol @ OP retardedly complaining he didnt have to waste 5 hrs fighting weak ass enemies to gain exp

Also, I used to own this on NES.... Don't remember much about it lol
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ OP retardedly complaining he didnt have to waste 5 hrs fighting weak ass enemies to gain exp

Also, I used to own this on NES.... Don't remember much about it lol

It's almost like you can't read.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    jarkof wrote: »
    I just want them to make a 7 and 8 remake. I know the story and what not but I have never played em. But I want to so bad because the story sounds amazing and I hear that they are the best but I just cant get passed the graphics.

Try the PC versions of 7 and 8 and just download the graphics updates for both.