dog thrown off bridge

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
this is an old story i just came acrossed not sure if its been seen here before

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/guy-throws-dog-off-bridge-warning-disturbing/

theres an actual video of the dog being thrown of the bridge u can even hear the dog crying after he hits the ground not sure why he wags his tail tho kind of fucked up but then again most of totse is

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Hmm! The vid don't work for me. :(
    Yes we are fucked up. :)
  • edited July 2011
    That's shitty.

I get killing an animal for being overly aggressive or for killing other animals, but seriously injuring it and leaving it there is a shitty thing to do. There's no excuse for that, and he at least deserves a beating.

EDIT: Also, Dogs wag their tales for many reasons, OP.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    I saw this forever ago. I didn't care then and I don't care now. That dog is (was) a retard for wagging its dumb fucking tail after getting dropped off a goddamn bridge.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    You know what is odd. I dont care so nearly as much when people are hurt or killed. I am just like meh that happens all the time. But how the fuck can you do this shit to a dog. A 100 percent defenseless dog. Fucking shit head better get raped.
    edited July 2011
    I don't care when people die either, so I sure as fuck don't care about some dog.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    not sure why he wags his tail tho kind of fucked up but then again most of totse is

It is just trying to move any part of its body. As most of its body has been smashed, it the tail that moves.

I do not know why someone would do that, but then, I do not know a lot of things.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited July 2011
    he did it because it kept killing his mothers chickens so he stole the dog and did that the dog survived theres much better ways o get revenge then that
    edited July 2011
    he did it because it kept killing his mothers chickens so he stole the dog and did that the dog survived theres much better ways o get revenge then that

Yes, like burning it alive, now please explain your username because I am confused.
  • edited July 2011
    Wow. I hope someone finds that guy and throws him off of a bridge... Fucker, that dog had done nothing wrong. Killing chickens? Pfft, it's a god damn dog, it's not like it knows what it's doing.
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wow. I hope someone finds that guy and throws him off of a bridge... Fucker, that dog had done nothing wrong. Killing chickens? Pfft, it's a god damn dog, it's not like it knows what it's doing.

Maybe it was barking its dumbass head off all night and keeping everyone awake. Theres a few dogs around here that do this, and if I thought for a second I could get away with it I'd do worse than just drop them off a bridge. I fucking hate dogs...
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Maybe it was barking its dumbass head off all night and keeping everyone awake. Theres a few dogs around here that do this, and if I thought for a second I could get away with it I'd do worse than just drop them off a bridge. I fucking hate dogs...

There's a difference between killing an annoying dog and leaving it to suffer after you dropped it off a bridge though.
    edited July 2011
    well you can guess what white and 88 is enochian has a bunch of meanings its a form of magic enoch was sulposedly a phrophet eho went to the stars in a ship and met god he also predicted airplanes.
    irs all so the name of the very first town where the first murder sulposedly happened and the name of kaines sun
    edited July 2011
    well you can guess what white and 88 is enochian has a bunch of meanings its a form of magic enoch was sulposedly a phrophet eho went to the stars in a ship and met god he also predicted airplanes.
    irs all so the name of the very first town where the first murder sulposedly happened and the name of kaines sun

Yeah I know what enochian is (even speak a bit of it, lol), I was just confused as to the combination...
    edited July 2011
    enoch/enochian has always been a name i liked when i got baptised for my aunt enoch was my name all of my screen names have something to do with it sinful_enoch was one of the first ways i use it
    and at the warez site that im an admin at its white_enochian
  • edited July 2011
    Enh dog was fine I say wheeeee
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Enh dog was fine I say wheeeee
    rofl! :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fucked up video is fucked up. :hai:
  • UpcomingChrisUpcomingChris Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    Ass hole man, Complete ass hole, Someone should throw him off a bridge, So the dog killed a few chickens, That's nature, that's what dogs do, No need to throw it off a bridge and laugh about it, I hope he gets gang raped in prison
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    Ass hole man, Complete ass hole, Someone should throw him off a bridge, So the dog killed a few chickens, That's nature, that's what dogs do, No need to throw it off a bridge and laugh about it, I hope he gets gang raped in prison

Would you throw him from a bridge? Should he have had a bit more sense and trained a dog to be around chickens? Dogs only go for chickens if they see them as a threat or as prey. I have had Jack Russels - which are 'supposed' to kill each chicken they see - but as they have been brough up around them they are fine with them.

Granted, he needs punished for what he did, but I do not think any greater punishment would exist for him than for him to accept, understand and live with the wrong he has done.

Feel bad about the dog, by all means, but be mad at him? I will bet more than 70% of the worlds population live more than 1000 miles from him. Why the fuck should you care about him? Would you really throw him from a bridge yourself?

I think not, as unless your were mentally ill, you would be far to fucking busy helping out people in your vacinity.

People do things much worse than this in the world. Sometimes people say they do not care about things that happen to other people. Their humanity goes out of the window right there.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2011
    I actually just watched the video. Its not just the throwing the dog off the bridge that was the big deal. It was them laughing about it. Beginning to a serial killers life. I agree he needs to be thrown off a bridge or gang raped in prison. But don't worry. Stereotypically saying, he follows the life style of someone who will go to prison. Unfortunately did you see his face. Not even the nastiest guys in prison would touch him. But he will prolly die early. As for you saying he will feel guilt. Did you watch the video he enjoyed doing it. Also fuck chickens. I dont care how many chickens my dog killed. The only way I would put him down was with a needle at the vet not throwing him off a bridge. And that would only be if i was forced to put a needle in him. I would throw 50 chickens off a bridge any day. The only thing there good for is food. And you know what, at the bottom of the bridge wild dogs would find the chickens and eat them. And to add on to you saying people do much worse things then this, yeah they do and i get sickened by that to as well as this. But the laughing and doing it over a bridge is sick.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    This video and story is ancient. It didn't take long to find the guy as the video was all over the net and even /b/ was pissed about it. They figured out what bridge it was in Lithuania and narrowed the search accordingly on Facebook and found the guy and contacted the police. In Lithuania the max sentence for animal cruelty is a year and I believe this guy got 10 months.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    enoch/enochian has always been a name i liked when i got baptised for my aunt enoch was my name all of my screen names have something to do with it sinful_enoch was one of the first ways i use it
    and at the warez site that im an admin at its white_enochian

Interesting. You host CP?

*hides FBI Badge*

Well, this was shitty. Slit the throat, fire at it but don't leave him hanging.
  • edited August 2011
    I don't think animal cruelty and serial murder are always related; they aren't mutually exclusive though, obviously.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't think animal cruelty and serial murder are always related; they aren't mutually exclusive though, obviously.

It has actually been simply a note that many serial killers that killed for fun and not mental instability began killing at a young age. Much like that kid we are talking about in a different thread that killed his girlfriend. But usually they kill small animals such as rabbits and other critters they can catch. I mean many kids kill rabbits and squirrels. Its called small game hunting. But its the way they kill them. If the kill and keep trophies of bones or skulls or if they kill in a very cruel way like throwing a dog off a bridge and watching him yelp in pain and continuing to laugh. These are signs of either mental instability or they can also be clear signs of a future murderer. When killing becomes funny or fun in anyway people begin to get attached to it. Usually beginning with animals. But like getting high you always want more. A bigger high. To a killer moving to humans is the next step. I am not saying he will become a murderer. I am just saying he is following in the steps of a killer.
    edited August 2011
    i do not personarly host any thing lol
  • edited August 2011
    jarkof wrote: »
    It has actually been simply a note that many serial killers that killed for fun and not mental instability began killing at a young age. Much like that kid we are talking about in a different thread that killed his girlfriend. But usually they kill small animals such as rabbits and other critters they can catch. I mean many kids kill rabbits and squirrels. Its called small game hunting. But its the way they kill them. If the kill and keep trophies of bones or skulls or if they kill in a very cruel way like throwing a dog off a bridge and watching him yelp in pain and continuing to laugh. These are signs of either mental instability or they can also be clear signs of a future murderer. When killing becomes funny or fun in anyway people begin to get attached to it. Usually beginning with animals. But like getting high you always want more. A bigger high. To a killer moving to humans is the next step. I am not saying he will become a murderer. I am just saying he is following in the steps of a killer.

there's a false equivalency there... sure he enjoyed watching a dog get thrown off a bridge, but so what?

You are quite right on the trophy/torturing animal killing point; in fact I think it was Dahmer's father who wrote a book on how he retrospectively saw all kinds of signs which are indicative of serial murderers
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2011
    there's a false equivalency there... sure he enjoyed watching a dog get thrown off a bridge, but so what?

You are quite right on the trophy/torturing animal killing point; in fact I think it was Dahmer's father who wrote a book on how he retrospectively saw all kinds of signs which are indicative of serial murderers

Yes the trophies is a clear sign of the power someone feels over taking a life. I feel like the laughing over throwing a dog over a bridge poses a slight mental instability.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited September 2011
    so messed up... sick inside