Totse Makes Me Procrastinate Living

edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
It's just under 30 minutes until my girlfriend arrives and yet I'm still sitting here half naked in a towel, posting on Totse. "Just one more thread!" I say, looking at the clock with every word I type onto the screen. The worst part is, I've still got to do some stuff before she gets here, AND get dressed. It's not the first time that Totse makes me not want to do things though. I remember spending literally all day long on this website when I was at college. Fucking loved it :D

Does this place stop anyone else from doing things?

Comments

• TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    I should be filling out job applications but fuck those things are so boring compared to Totse.
  • edited August 2011
    Is posting on Totse not living in itself?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Dude, I have the same issue. Just kind help posting here.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    You dont need to get dressed mate, your girlfriend is coming over :P Im sure she'd like to be greeted with a surpise, and it would save the time of getting undressed again lol
  • edited August 2011
    Somehow I actually managed to get ready with 10 minutes to spare! However, I had to go and hang the washing outside in the sun to dry, and apparently she was sitting outside for 20 minutes waiting for me... Apparently she hasn't heard of knocking on the door! Oh well, had a good day in the end. I went out into town and noticed how many disgusting people there are out there. Everyone's inbred and retarded in some way, it's just horrible. Can't wait to get out of this shithole.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Somehow I actually managed to get ready with 10 minutes to spare! However, I had to go and hang the washing outside in the sun to dry, and apparently she was sitting outside for 20 minutes waiting for me... Apparently she hasn't heard of knocking on the door! Oh well, had a good day in the end. I went out into town and noticed how many disgusting people there are out there. Everyone's inbred and retarded in some way, it's just horrible. Can't wait to get out of this shithole.

That's my line. DICKWARD! Make your own one.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited August 2011
    It's kind of a distraction for me too, though not to the same degree apparently.