ATTN: Spectral/DaGuru/Darkhunter

2»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    What a faggot

Yes, you always were my effeminate side.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited August 2011
    Nice. B&M is now a playground for a bunch of one-word-post kidiots. Nice work, Dfg. Nice work, man. Way to turn &Totse into a piece of warm shit all over again.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Nice. B&M is now a playground for a bunch of one-word-post kidiots. Nice work, Dfg. Nice work, man. Way to turn &Totse into a piece of warm shit all over again.

Not everything has to be a paragraph long.
    edited August 2011

Be quiet, I will let you know when you are allowed to type.
  • edited August 2011
    Personally, I don't even think this garbage deserves to be in B&M at all. Half Baked is where it should lie, but I'm not moving it unless someone else thinks it's a good idea too :thumbsup:
    edited August 2011
    Move it....
  • edited August 2011
    Thanks TDR :thumbsup: It wasn't exactly a bitching thread anyway, and I think it's better suited in here due to the fairly short nature of the replies.
    edited August 2011
    Yeah that works for me, I was not sure what direction this would head so I figured start it in bitch and moan in case Darkhunter had no sense of humor. But upon watching the thread develop HB seems like a natural habitat for this type of creature.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011

Will you get over it?
    Yeah that works for me, I was not sure what direction this would head so I figured start it in bitch and moan in case Darkhunter had no sense of humor. But upon watching the thread develop HB seems like a natural habitat for this type of creature.

So do I have a sense of humor or not? I will admit I didn't get the joke at first but when you tagged me in this I laughed my ass off at the response -SpectraL gave.
    edited August 2011
    Yup, I Will admit you played it perfect, :thumbsup:
    edited August 2011
    Poor, poor, DarkFaggit. Down to his very last warning. Isn't that special?

*snickers*
    edited August 2011
    I see you Spectral, come on you know you want to open your big mouth, just let it out here in HB where you can post.

will_taggart.png
    edited August 2011
    I can't post anywhere without the coward Dfg's approval first.