manhunt 2 pc one of the only places you can get it now .torrent

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
256px-Manhunt_2_Wii_Box_Art_FINAL.jpg

this is a great working torrent i just used it last night and have been playing manhunt 2 all day from the way thoes articles read this is pretty much the only way to get this game now enjoy and say thanks

After the game's removal from D2D service, PC gamers can no longer buy the Adults Only rated title on the PC platform.
ecently, digital distributor Direct2Drive was acuired by Gamefly. Until this acquisition, D2D was the only digital download service that offered games that were rated Adults Only by the ESRB.

Manhunt 2 is one of the games that was rated as Adults Only and as such, game could only be bought for the PC platform via D2D. However, with the recent acquisition, Manhunt 2 has been removed from the service.

A user that goes by the name GroveSrTLife contacted D2D about this incident and D2D stated the following:

Unfortunately not all games are offered on Direct2Drive. Games offered are decided by the game's publisher and can be removed at their disgression. We regret that we do not have any detailed information in regards to titles recently removed from our site. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

From the statement above, it sounds like D2D has nothing to do with the removal of Manhunt 2 from their service but in fact it seems like the game was removed by Rockstar. Regarding this removal, an e-mail was sent to Rockstar Games and the publisher responded that the Manhunt 2 removal was even news to them.

This is very much news to us. We will promptly get things straightened out with D2D. I will get back to you as soon the changes are made. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Day after, Co-founder of Rockstar Games gave out the following statement.

There has been a change in ownership over at Direct2Drive. Gamefly, who is the new owner, does not approve of Adult Rated games, and refused to offer it on their Website now. And we also realize there is now no way for you to acquire this game for your desired platform (PC).

We very much appreciate you bringing this too our attention, so much so that we would like to genuinely show you. Please reply with your home Mailing address for some free swag! A physical copy of Manhunt 2 might even accompany it.

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news/manhunt-2-no-longer-available-on-pc/

Manhunt 2 is an action/adventure video game developed by Rockstar Games and the sequel to 2003's Manhunt. The game was released in North America for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Wii on October 29, 2007.

Originally scheduled for release in July, it was suspended by Take-Two due to a rating rejection in the United Kingdom, Italy and Ireland and an AO rating in the United States. Rockstar eventually submitted a modified version of the game, which was re-rated with an M by the ESRB and allowed for an October 29 release date in North America.

Plot

During a severe lightning storm, the security systems at the Dixmor Asylum for the Criminally Insane go offline, allowing inmates Daniel Lamb and Leo Kasper to escape. Daniel is disoriented and amnesiac, unable to remember anything about himself. Under Leo's guidance, he makes his way back to the ruins of his old home, which is located nearby. Inside, Daniel recovers drugs which help to clear his head, and discovers hints about the details of his former life. He and Leo follow a series of clues to unravel the secrets of Daniel's past, killing anyone who interferes; along the way, they are pursued by bounty hunters and agents of a mysterious organization called "the Project".

Windows version

On October 31, 2009, Rockstar started taking pre-orders for a PC version of the game. The PC version was released on November 6, 2009 with an AO rating from the ESRB.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt_2

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Manhunt-2-PC-Game-djDEVASTATE/43588e0f2645d095c33f9f48f5044744331b690b4fec/download.torrent

Comments

• MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    Damn, if I had a better videocard I'd snatch this up.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited August 2011
    First one was total shite, whats this one like to play?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    There are 30 seeders on this torrent so It may be worth looking at.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    the gore is better the controls are better its scarier to me some people say the first one was better others say the secound one is better i had it on psp its almost exactly the same

the psp version was rated m but if you had a modded psp you cold make it ao

when i was first looking for this game before it was taking off the only place that sold it all torrents were dead and then i found this one so if your thinking about using then you mite want to get it now

i also have manhunt 1 and the windows 7 patch for manhunt 1 if you want that link as well

manhunt 2 is one of the only games i know about that was realeased with an ao rating even tho it was censured on the consols the pc got the full version
    edited August 2011
    game faqs doesnt even have any info on manhunt 2 for pc

and there are no cheats i know of the only way to cheat is with a trainer
  • savages_vipersavages_viper Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    manhunt 2 was nothing compared to manhunt one the addition of random sezireific mc escher style visuals kinda put me off on it
    edited August 2011
    i forgot to mention it is direct play meaning you dont even have to install it just unpack and click the exe already been cracked ect

heres some execution scenes

[video=youtube_share;x6LwaLHz5Xk]

you dont have to use the mouse for interactive execution if you dont want to theres an option to turn off
  • LOVETODO22LOVETODO22 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    The torrent is the AO rated version, right?
    edited August 2011
    yeah the pc version is ao