You know you drink too much when...

duuudeduuude Regular
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
Figured this would be fun too.

When you wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss and piss in your trashcan mistaking it for the toilet.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    When you wake up the next morning still drunk.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    When you wake up in another country.
  • edited August 2011
    When you honestly don't know how you got those injuries.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    Was it your blood?
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    When you celebrate Tuesday through Saturday by drinking, and then kick back and relax on Sunday with a few drinks.
  • edited August 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Was it your blood?

I've been there, lol.

Turns out I cut my foot open on something, didn't feel it and trailed blood all over the place.
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    You know your to drunk when you piss in your friends floor.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    You know you're drunk when after half a bottle of an booze you feel sober.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    When mum wakes you up with the words "WOW you were great last night, & your father thought so as well"
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited August 2011
    When you wake up to a picture message on your phone of a whale of a gal with the words "nice score, buddy".
  • DCT39DCT39 New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    when you wake up in your house full of half naked people, broken furniture, and some random guy making everyone toast and the FIRST thing you think is.. "man, we should do this again tonight"
  • edited August 2011
    You know your friend has consumed too much alcohol when he sends you a text at 4am saying something like;

"Hey, sorry I didn't come to the party but I passed out when I was walking there and went home when I woke up again"

:facepalm:
  • edited August 2011
    When you come out of your blackout because the 4 gnarly hits of acid you took earlier that day forced you to be awake and you find yourself walking down the street yelling "fuck you" at someone through a window while walking right in front of 3 cops. throw up in the cop car out of spite because you thought they stopped off at the doughnut shop, not the cop station, thanks acid. ask the cop when he comes back what the trash can is for, deny being about to puke, then miss on purpose, hit the floor and seats "sorry" puke in trash can 2nd time. DRUNK
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Is this a true story?
    edited August 2011
    Is this a true story?

Its the internet; everything is considered true unless you post "hypothetical" or "working on my novel" :facepalm:
  • edited August 2011
    Is this a true story?

Mine was actually true, it happened a few nights ago at a party :) Not sure about the more extravagant stories here though, especially the bin puking one :D
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    You know you're drunk when after half a bottle of an booze you feel sober.

this
    edited August 2011
    this

Happened to me with a bottle of 151. Downed 2/3 of it in under an hour and was like "I feel so sober" then proceeded to drink the rest. It was only when I went to get up did I realize how drunk I was.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    you drive down to hackberry to find a hooker and will settle for anything :facepalm:
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    When you subsist on steel reserve and your family doesn't talk to you.
  • edited August 2011
    Last night I finished off the majority of the alcohol which was in my fridge... and then went on Teamspeak with Dfg and RemadE to try and get the podcast recorded :facepalm:

I think we'll have to try that one again dudes.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Last night I finished off the majority of the alcohol which was in my fridge... and then went on Teamspeak with Dfg and RemadE to try and get the podcast recorded :facepalm:

I think we'll have to try that one again dudes.

sw24156CnolKY4Xyu0PvxUTZ0kwOOR5d6w54.png

It was funny as fuck. I was tripping the other night and trx was pissed last night. Just the random hums and guitar strums were cracking me up.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    when your birthday card from your grandparents says you might want to slow down.. (didnt have any b-day $ either, guess they knew i'd booze or cig it)
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2011
    when you go to one party and get trashed and drunk drive to another just for cigarettes
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    whens its 2 o clock and your about to finish bottle nume 2

and want more desperately
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    The last time you drank two bottles was the day your mother's tits dried up.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited August 2011
    When you don't even get a buzz off a 40 of malt liquor.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    You know you drink too much (at times) when your father comes into your bedroom at 9am and asks "Is that can from last night or this morning?"
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    You know you drink too much (at times) when your father comes into your bedroom at 9am and asks "Is that can from last night or this morning?"

lollz
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    When you possess super human strength that gives you the capability to carry weights that far exceed your own.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    g2jFt.jpg
    edited September 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    g2jFt.jpg

I demand that this user be banned for leaking my PI. The one day I wear a purple shirt and somehow Totse gets a hold of it. :facepalm:
  • edited September 2011
    To be fair, that guy who's getting with the whale looks like the type of guy who hasn't even gotten laid :D
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    To be fair, that guy who's getting with the whale looks like the type of guy who hasn't even gotten laid :D

Yeah that's my friend Will T. He hasn't gotten any even though he's a drummer.