The official "Post your [insert drug/drug paraphernalia]" thread

edited April 2012 in Man Cave
Time to start this ever popular thread up again. Right now I ain't got shit to post though and I never posted anything in that thread on Zoklet either... but I also started that one. Let's get it goin'.

Comments

• sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't have any big stash that I've been saving up or collecting for or nothing like that, but here's what I picked up earlier to last me for tonight and maybe a lil something in the morning

0619100724_2.jpg
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Four OC80's a generic oxy 30 and a bunch of pod putty:
    dscn0279k.jpg

dscn0264h.jpg
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    /\/\ lol nice poop there
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Four OC80's a generic oxy 30 and a bunch of pod putty:
    dscn0279k.jpg

dscn0264h.jpg

Decent putty there.

I'd post my stash but I can't get my camera working. Mine is a bit lacking now though too, all I have is a bit of leftover 3MEOPCP and a tiny bit of hash.
  • edited July 2010
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Lil bong I just bought yesterday for 25$

bngi.jpg

Glass spoon pipe with soft case I've had for years now .

spoonh.jpg

Stash box : Scale , Buster , Cool alien case , Brushes, Lighters and a 10x eye peice .

boxfi.jpg
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    51976207.jpg29050043.jpg33772129.jpg45232264.jpg51976207.jpg

My little bubbler broke so I'm thinking of turning the mouthpiece into a pipe whenever I get something that can either sand down the edges or melt it.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    This is stumpy. I named him that due to that fact that hes short and stumpy...
    I made him out of a vase. The Stem is a grape soda can.

33bl4bb.jpg
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    14" straight tube with ice catchers and a custom locally blown diffused downstem and bowl.
    yPSvA.jpg

Home made bukket pipe.
    wvbOU.jpgw3OS1.jpg

Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer
    0h1fU.jpg

I also have a color changing straight pipe, which I recently cleaned so it's clear again, so I'm not going to post it. When I get my financial aid money, I'm going to get an incredibowl.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    Is this the orginal Hazey?

Of course you are gonna say yes either way.

To prove it what was the first and last letters of your real first name?
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    was i the only one expecting pictures of heroin? and hazey didnt even smoke weed remember he always said it didnt do shit for him
  • edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    DSCN1644.jpg

Where DID you get that?????
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Vapor bong.
    img1646.jpg

img1613.jpg

friends vapor bong.
  • edited July 2010
    42652.jpg

This shit was ordered in the mail many days ago. It should be here by now :mad:

Anyway, spot reserved for when it gets here, I guess. :(

EDIT: I have a nigger-rigged bong (That I made because I had no money for a proper bong/there wasn't a headshop in town) made out of a pair of medicine bottles (Despite it's cheap components, people have expressed envy over my being able to Macgyver such a good bong with such ease). It's the least complicated bong I've seen that maintains a perfect air-seal. No glue, no epoxy, no tape. Just parts that fit together via friction. My phone is an HTC incredible (Who's SD card is buried behind it's back panel) so I won't be uploading pics until the new bong gets here due to it being a pain in the ass.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    My phone is an HTC incredible (Who's SD card is buried behind it's back panel) so I won't be uploading pics until the new bong gets here due to it being a pain in the ass.

Email them to yourself, it's what I do.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Email them to yourself, it's what I do.

This. I just text it to my e-mail.
  • edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I look like an ugly lou reed mixed with a normal john belushi.

FYI

I envy those cubes, brah.
  • edited July 2010
    This was the other day

ddrruuggzz.jpg

Couple 750 vics, xanax footballs, zolpidems, and 4 hits of acid on the foil.
    edited July 2010
    This was the other day

ddrruuggzz.jpg

Couple 750 vics, xanax footballs, zolpidems, and 4 hits of acid on the foil.

Smalls hits there brah, hope they are potent.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    photo0140c.jpg

25g of dried Colombians (the 250g relates to fresh weight, bought them from a site based in Holland ;))

photo0098e.jpg

Half oz of some tasty stuff, don't know what it was called but we called it red bud cos it was covered in red hairs (shitty pic, this was like... 3 or 4 years ago).
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    And this was my other bag of shrooms, from same place. This bag I got for free.

dsc00053dc.jpg
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    photo0140c.jpg

25g of dried Colombians (the 250g relates to fresh weight, bought them from a site based in Holland ;))

photo0098e.jpg

Half oz of some tasty stuff, don't know what it was called but we called it red bud cos it was covered in red hairs (shitty pic, this was like... 3 or 4 years ago).

Looks like some tasty nugs, how much was that an ounce?

What area are you in?
    edited July 2010
    I re-named and merged the three "Post your shit threads."
    edited July 2010
    Damnit.

I'm having problems. I meant to create a new thread called The official "Post your [insert drug/drug paraphernalia]" thread to put all the post your shit threads into, but I ended up re-naming Intox shamam's thread that after I merged them into it.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    tank.jpg

wahwahwahwahwahwah :)
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Looks like some tasty nugs, how much was that an ounce?

What area are you in?

I believe I got that full price, £80 a half ($120USD, according to xe), so £160 an ounce.

I'm in England.

Back then we could get awesome smoke, fat sizes :( Oh how the cannabis trade has gone downhill in my town.

Even though that was 3 or 4 years ago, it's probably the best smoke I've ever had. I took it straight upto my room and put it in that tupperware box, and half hour later one of my mates came round, walks in my front door and was just like "your house stinks of bud so bad". Good times :D
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dont usually take pictures of my drugs, but these are the ones I got.

0118092310.jpg
    0123090403.jpg
    0823080121.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    0312091536.jpg
    0216001641.jpg
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    Where DID you get that?????

It's just a normal Zippo Blu that I got custom engraved.
  • edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    It's just a normal Zippo Blu that I got custom engraved.

I want to have one done as well. Seriously, +1
  • edited July 2010
    I dont usually take pictures of my drugs, but these are the ones I got.

0216001641.jpg

I love those little rings of hash that form in the bottom after you pack enough bud in there.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    dsc01073z.jpg
    dsc01074.jpg
    Flash off/flash on.
    29clvgk.png
    52fiv5.png
    s3eufk.jpg
    edited July 2010
    A relitively pure MDMA crystal weighing about ~.9:
    o91d93.jpg

Id say 1-1.5g QUALITY N,N-DMT:
    s3eudv.jpg

Some 10mg Opana IR's:
    rky6fd.jpg

Some 2mg/ml 2c-i solution 100ml's of it:
    25rmlfs.jpg

100 roche 10mg valiums:
    2udyhyh.jpg

A quarter of some good White Rhino:
    23rqtz5.jpg

And a plate full of fresh mushrooms (south american strain & grown invitro):
    a9qm2r.jpg
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Some 10mg Opana IR's:
    rky6fd.jpg

Oh god I got an erection. I just finished WDs from an opana binge. :(
  • edited July 2010
    A relitively pure MDMA crystal weighing about ~.9:
    o91d93.jpg

Id say 1-1.5g QUALITY N,N-DMT:
    s3eudv.jpg

And a plate full of fresh mushrooms (south american strain & grown invitro):
    a9qm2r.jpg

Man .... I wish I could get a print off that plate.
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Oh god I got an erection. I just finished WDs from an opana binge. :(

Wonderful stuff isn't it?

You know eating fatty foods can increase intranasal BA by 20%? ...And it's damn effective with rectal admin. :p
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    from back whein i posted on zoklet
    4qn52u.jpg
    orm64g.jpg
    one and a half 5/500 vicoden, two .5mg klonopins ,four 10 mg Flexaril, and seven .5 mg lorazepam. I took everything but 5 of the loraz's all at once
    hvnn1u.jpg
    k3p75.jpg
    Golden teachers
    edited July 2010
    Spence_tron Man you should have wrote totse on something next to that vial of DMT and that molly crystal. Just so people will beleive you. How did you come across that molly crystal?

To Jamie Madrox: What happen bro? There should have been a lot more mushrooms growing out of that cake?

Thanks for the pics though, both of you.
  • edited July 2010
    To Jamie Madrox: What happen bro? There should have been a lot more mushrooms growing out of that cake?

Dunking and rolling rolling the cake in vermiculite helps to make a more even pinset. Perhaps the humidity was a bit low as to the sparse pinstet as they fruited closest to the perlite where all the moisture is being let out. Don't quote me on that one as I have very little experience actually growing cubes, the spores are illegal. It looks like there a good bit of condensation, but I can't see it that well. Madrox, I recommend you invest in a good hygrometer (just look up in the shroomery forums good hygrometer or some like search term.) one of these days. As to the stretching of the mushrooms, most likely high CO2 so just give them a bit more FAE and they should fatten up. Here's an extreme case of stretching in Pleurotus:

edited July 2010
    It was my first grow, and i had already picked some smaller ones off. I didnt/dont have money for any/all of that fancy stuff. and they got fanned 4 times a day. Also they are pint and not half pint cakes.
    Also, ANal probe, where do you live? They spores are legal to buy/possess in all but 3 states.
  • edited July 2010
    It was my first grow, and i had already picked some smaller ones off. I didnt/dont have money for any/all of that fancy stuff. and they got fanned 4 times a day. Also they are pint and not half pint cakes.
    Also, ANal probe, where do you live? They spores are legal to buy/possess in all but 3 states.

North GA. I tried to get a P.O. box in TN, but they require proof of residency and all spore vendors automatically refuse orders from GA, voiding the purchase often with a small fee for processing. Also, your first grow was better than my first grow, so good job man. Getting them to fruit is a good sign right there. Look into grain grows since you have the cakes down. You can get some good yields if you do it right. poly-fil, a 2 inch holecutter bit, and a 128 qt (I'm kinda guessing there. Regardless, large tupperware container, HDPE or some shit) rubbermaid are your friends. Look at the Psilocybe/Psychoactive Fungi Cultivation thread in The Great Outdoors.

Here's a quick link
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wonderful stuff isn't it?

You know eating fatty foods can increase intranasal BA by 20%? ...And it's damn effective with rectal admin. :p

I was IVing it. Can't get better than that. :cool:
    edited July 2010
    Spence_tron Man you should have wrote totse on something next to that vial of DMT and that molly crystal. Just so people will beleive you. How did you come across that molly crystal?

Thanks for the pics though, both of you.

I dont see why I would lie about those photos. I didn't tag any of the photos, but I do have somne pics of the STB extraction I performed to acquire the DMT:

Freeze precipitating DMT in heptane:
    5pr6rl.jpg

One pull after freeze precip. (the same one from above pic):
    i2sqwy.jpg

And that is just how I get my molly, it is always in crystal/rocks, that pic was just one of the bigger ones I've come across. The stuff is very active even in >80mg doses. Here is another pic of a different batch of those molly rocks:
    2r2ahyh.jpg

Is that proof enough for you?

EDIT: 4th flush monotub (wheat berries/quinoa spawned to coir/compost/manure/verm/coffee grounds). Not much, and an erratic pinset, but it's the 4th flush so what can you ask for?:
    2rfrfbd.jpg
    edited July 2010
    I dont see why I would lie about those photos. I didn't tag any of the photos, but I do have somne pics of the STB extraction I performed to acquire the DMT:

Freeze precipitating DMT in heptane:
    5pr6rl.jpg

One pull after freeze precip. (the same one from above pic):
    i2sqwy.jpg

And that is just how I get my molly, it is always in crystal/rocks, that pic was just one of the bigger ones I've come across. The stuff is very active even in >80mg doses. Here is another pic of a different batch of those molly rocks:
    2r2ahyh.jpg

Is that proof enough for you?

I didn't say you were lying. I was just saying that so other posters would not think that. I could care less if someone posts something that wasn't theirs. Doesn't hurt me at all, and in my mind it is theirs. Its not even worth a second thought to me. Ya dig brah??
    edited July 2010
    I didn't say you were lying. I was just saying that so other posters would not think that. I could care less if someone posts something that wasn't theirs. Doesn't hurt me at all, and in my mind it is theirs. Its not even worth a second thought to me. Ya dig brah??

Yeah man, no problem. I understand that should legitimize the pics, didn't mean to sound offensive, it wasn't necessarily directed towards you.
    edited July 2010
    o07ac8.jpg
    75 chargers, balloon and cracker, a random bottle of robo gels and a 25 k-pin smiley face.
  • stormyweathersstormyweathers Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    ^woah man, you better pace yourself
  • edited August 2010
    o07ac8.jpg
    75 chargers, balloon and cracker, a random bottle of robo gels and a 25 k-pin smiley face.

Those k's be .5, no?