I'm taking Kratom at work

Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
I'm about to mix up an ounce of Kratom in some applesauce and eat it at work. I'm working from 9 til 5 am.

I'll let keep ya updated on how i feel throughout the night. ;)

Comments

• Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    junkie piece of shit, ill spend the night trying to ID you and call your employer to warn him before you fuck up
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    junkie piece of shit, ill spend the night trying to ID you and call your employer to warn him before you fuck up

U mad brah?

If that's how you spend your nights, I feel bad for you:(
    edited July 2010
    UPDATE

I'm probably just going to take about 10-14 g, not the whole 28.

I've never done it before so I figured a low dose would be safer.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Start low. Increase dosage as needed.
    edited July 2010
    already figured out your state and city... getting there... hope the kratom helps "soften up" your ass when your boss comes and fires you
    edited July 2010
    already figured out your state and city... getting there... hope the kratom helps "soften up" your ass when your boss comes and fires you

Niggah quit being a biggity bitch.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »

His username did make me lol.
    edited July 2010

OOOOhhh you figured out my state? You mean the one posted on my profile? Good detective work brah:p
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    OOOOhhh you figured out my state? You mean the one posted on my profile? Good detective work brah:p

You live in hell, brah? :eek:
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I took 75mg of oxy the other day before I went to work. Step it up brah quit being a pussy.
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    It's gettin pretty dog the bounty hunter up in this bitch brahs
    edited July 2010
    Godfrey wrote: »
    I took 75mg of oxy the other day before I went to work. Step it up brah quit being a pussy.

lolzz i'm just being on the safe side since I don't know how I'll react to it.
    edited July 2010
    What do you do at work?
    edited July 2010

its my job you piece of shit, we have an entire group of 5 guys working on tracking this sucka down so we can tell his employee or if shit comes to shove arrest him
    edited July 2010
    its my job you piece of shit, we have an entire group of 5 guys working on tracking this sucka down so we can tell his employee or if shit comes to shove arrest him

Ah shit, you be struttin' dat ass, struttin' dat ass.

Oink Oink.
    edited July 2010
    Just dosed 14 g in about 12 oz of applesauce. Taste wasn't bad, kinda like eating dirt.
    edited July 2010
    Just dosed 14 g in about 12 oz of applesauce. Taste wasn't bad, kinda like eating dirt.

i see you are training for your vacation in between bars

youll be eating a lot of that over there, i suggest you keep practicing
    edited July 2010
    It's been about 45 minutes. Feeling a little sleepy, but other than that no noticeable effects. Legs were a bit wobbly when I stood up. I'm about to dose the other 14 g.
    edited July 2010
    An hour after I toss and washed the other 14 g. I'm feeling really awake and a little jittery my hands are shaking as I type this. Basically feels like I drank 1 or 2 red bulls.
    edited July 2010
    Is kratom just a stimulant?

POSITIVE
    Simultaneous stimulation & sedation
    Feelings of empathy
    Feelings of euphoria
    Aphrodisiac qualities for some people
    Vivid waking dreams
    Useful with physical labor

NEUTRAL
    Relatively short duration
    Change in ability to focus eyes
    Analgesia

NEGATIVE
    Very bitter taste
    Dizziness, nausea and/or vomiting at higher doses
    Mild depression during and/or after
    Increase in (perceived?) body temperature. (feel hot and sweaty)
    Hangover similar to alcohol
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Considering the method of consumption, quality of the kratom, an tolerance, a typical dose is between 4-15g IME. If you are going to be using a good kratom, eating the powdered leaf in applesause, and it's your first time then your dose range is more like 4-8g. You require much less kratom when you are ingesting the leaf itself, opposed to making tea/extracts because there is no loss of alkaloids. Making tea usually requires doses of 10-15g, all these doses are referring to good bali kratom by the way.

edit: kratom is more of a stimulant in lower doses and more of a sedative/narcotic in higher doses.
    edited July 2010
    Ok it's 2am. The effects of the kratom wore off about an hour ago and left me with a little nausea and a slight headache. Overall I felt more stimulation than sedation. Then again the kratom I got wasn't the best of the best. I would like to try kratom again, just in a higher dose so I can feel the sedation aspect of it.
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010

:facepalm: atleast learn what kratom is before you post. He isn't going to fuck up at work unless he is a fuck up/fucks things up at work in general.
    Is kratom just a stimulant?

POSITIVE
    Simultaneous stimulation & sedation
    Feelings of empathy
    Feelings of euphoria
    Aphrodisiac qualities for some people
    Vivid waking dreams
    Useful with physical labor

NEUTRAL
    Relatively short duration
    Change in ability to focus eyes
    Analgesia

NEGATIVE
    Very bitter taste
    Dizziness, nausea and/or vomiting at higher doses
    Mild depression during and/or after
    Increase in (perceived?) body temperature. (feel hot and sweaty)
    Hangover similar to alcohol

No it is an opioid also. The activity at the delta opioid receptors is what is responsible for its stimulation. At higher doses there is delta to mu cross over which is responisible for the opioid agonist effects that occur from kratom use9usually at higher doses).
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't mind the other guy, hes just trolling.

Also, theres nothing wrong with doing Kratom on the job.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, kratom IS great for work.

If you experience nausea with kratom (pretty common, more so in higher doses) then take .5-1g ginger root a half hour before ingesting the kratom. It helps a lot.
  • samsonsmithsamsonsmith New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    I'm about to mix up an ounce of Kratom in some applesauce and eat it at work. I'm working from 9 til 5 am.

I'll let keep ya updated on how i feel throughout the night. ;)

You can take Kratom just like a medicine. It is very helpful for relaxation. It is also used for pain relief. If you make the Kratom tea, I think it is the best idea. Kratom tea is more useful for your health and you feel better.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    i fucking love sleeping on that shit
  • victoriavictoria Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    That is true kratom is used in so many medicines because of it's characteristic to kill pain. Kratom is the only drug which is all most used in every drug, mainly which kills pain. Kratom is good drug to be taken and the most important thing is, it is easy to get it. As many online shops are selling it in cheap prices including shipping.
    edited September 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    i fucking love sleeping on that shit

Kratom is very useful if you look for relax. Kratom can vary variable depending on the kind of Kratom, and the person. In low doses, Kratom is more of a stimulant providing positive outlooks. In higher doses, it is a sedative almost like opiates though not as powerful.
    edited October 2011
    Yes, if you are suffer from pain relief or other problems then you can use the kratom. kratom is used as a medicinal herb. kratom always give the quick result. if you want relax then the kratom is very useful for this purpose. But always remember that you can use the kratom in a small quantity under the guidance of your doctor.