Theme upgrade messed up the forum icons

JackJack Regular
edited August 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Those ones on the left, you know. I keep getting the white arrow on threads that I never subscribed or replied to. Figured it was the theme upgrade.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I think it has something to do with the icons. They need to make new ones or something like that.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Because we are trying to use the old icon set which doesn't mesh well with vb4.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    All these issues will be resolved shortly. I am sort of official on a 24 hour break and I just came back from IRL work. It's 12:45 AM and I am close to fainting. I will do my best to fix it in the morning. I am so sorry for any issues, I am doing my best :).
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2011
    AR.png

Hey, I know you're busy and all and this isn't a huge deal but I wanted to let you know it's still going on. I never posted in any of these threads and it's a bit confusing because I tend to forget where I posted and I end up checking all these anyway to see what I said, etc. Just a heads-up.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2011
    Cool, I figured it might be one of those selectively presenting issues. :P No worries, thanks for everything.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    yeah, i don't like that either. any way it can change?