Rebecca Black Pulled From School Due To Bullying

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What a shame. Make an annoying song and expect praise?
WRONG!
It's hardly shocking news that some on the Internet hate Rebecca Black. With her "Friday" video getting well over a hundred million hits on YouTube, it's no surprise she has a few in-person haters, too. Unfortunately, among them are some of Black's schoolmates. Their taunting has finally resulted in Black being pulled from school.

Black's mother has decided to home school the 14-year-old from now on, a new decision which also allows more time to focus on her daughter's career. But the teen seems zen about her alarming circumstances.

Source.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    If I went to school with her, I'd call out "Friday, Friday!" (in that whiny, nasally voice that she uses when she's singing) whenever she was in the halls.
  • edited August 2011
    It's about time she was murdered, I hate her with a passion. It's a shame she isn't still at school actually, maybe then she would have learned a thing or two about how shit her songs are.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2011
    If I went to school with her, I'd call out "Friday, Friday!" (in that whiny, nasally voice that she uses when she's singing) whenever she was in the halls.

haha that's probably what happened . she needs a good raping in all holes.
  • MurdoCkMurdoCk Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    HAHAHAH.. in my citty there was a horny girl that put inside her a salchiche.. and get stock in her.. so she call her mom.. and must go to the hospital to take it out.. xD it was halerious.!! cuz next day we all named her "salchichGirl.."!!! and she had to change of school.. lol
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    Rich Jewess cunt gets what she deserves.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I am surprised no one stabbed her on FRIDAY ALREADY!
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited August 2011
    I just listened to it for the first time and the whole song is :facepalm:. How did this bitch get famous?

"partyin' partyin' YEAH! we we we we so excited" :facepalm:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am surprised no one stabbed her on FRIDAY ALREADY!

Just wait until she gets to college. One Fall Friday afternoon she'll be abducted by her peers and gang raped, and while she's crying the nig on top of the Jewess will be screaming "It's friday friday how you like getting raped on friday!"
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    [video=youtube_share;nVlY3ZTrBkw]

funny wierd parody of this song about being slutty on friday warning its very odd

i just watched friday who ever made the video did ok but the song is retarded even for a 13 year old she sings better in the video my moment but the song sucks

grrr y does she have to be 13
  • NightshadeNightshade Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Was Friday her last day of school?

Sorry couldn't help myself. You can now whip the shame out of me.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Should send Justin Bieber, Jedward and Rebecca Black to the guillotine for making such crappy music.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    Makes music I don't like = she deserves to die.

It's a shame actually.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    She looks pretty damn hot in this picture though. I would love to comfort her in her time of need...if you know what I mean.

9yleA.jpg