scABS

ducklipsducklips Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I had this scab on muh lip...been drinking teh alcohol...clearance Bacardi...my scab is gone... i think i drank it.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    That's pretty badass, although you're female so eating scabs isn't very attractive. Oh well. This thread also made me want to bite my lip until it bleeds :(
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    Drunk bitch.

Scabby bitch, eww. Just kidding.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    I got an F in 6th grade art class when we had to decorate cigar boxes for our art supplies. I picked all the scabs I got from riding dirt bikes and all the other bump and bang shit 12 year old boys get into and glued them to the outside of the cigar box.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    I got an F in 6th grade art class when we had to decorate cigar boxes for our art supplies. I picked all the scabs I got from riding dirt bikes and all the other bump and bang shit 12 year old boys get into and glued them to the outside of the cigar box.

Thats pretty gross man. Also OP, that scab is from hitting the crack pipe. Quit lying.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    HAHA! ew I was pretty grossed out actually...maybe it just fell off. I hope it just fell off. I think I ate it though and how fucking retarded that its not bad ass cause im a girl lol and TDR I would have at least given you an C for effort and gross out factor