Bitch-Tastic Smugglin' shoes (With Pictures)

IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
If you're like me when you smoke weed (hypothetically of course) you get pretty paranoid carrying the rest of your stash around campus, parents or the back of a police car. I used to keep my baggies just stuffed in my shoe, that was until the rent-a-cop ass-hats started checking shoes when they smell weed on students, so i came up with this brilliant idea a few days ago (high of course), to hide drugs inside your shoes.

I waited until I got new shoes to do this and i picked ones with a big-ass tongue.
1.) I took a razor blade and cut a large slit above the tag on the inside of the tongue.
dsc02315s.jpg

2.) Then I dug out some of the stuffing to make some room.
dsc02325vv.jpg

(Maybe I took out a little much, bit I don't notice while wearing them.)
dsc02326v.jpg

3.) Now if all you wanna use them just for is weed this is enough, but i made mine big enough to hold a small plastic box, for pills.
dsc02322r.jpg
(I think it used to hold car fuses or something.)

dsc02319jv.jpg

The first picture I actually have the box already inserted into the shoe, and i cant really feel a damn thing when I wear them and its unnoticeable from the front so the only way someone will notice is if they take your shoe and actually look, not just a cursory glance (most of the time they keep their face away and hold it upside-down and shake the shoes).

I also some electrical tape on the inside, at some angles you could see some of the white stuffing from above the slit, but now you cant see it at all.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Great guide :thumbsup: great addition to this guide I wrote as it goes into a lot more depth. Welcome aboard :)
  • edited August 2011
    Fantastic thread man, I'm going to add this to the CMS very shortly. I'm very impressed, this is great. I love the pictures :thumbsup:

When you get patted down, don't the people check the shoes thoroughly?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    The pill box would get some attention but a ziplock bag may go unnoticed.
    Maybe you could fancy and make the hole resealable with velcro:thumbsup:
    OK how about we come up with are own line of stash shoes,we could set up a sweat shop in china and churn them out.
    All different knockoff brands Nikes,Adidas whatever sellem in head shops sellem on the internet we could all be rich!!
    :fap:
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2011
    this is a good idea but your a little bit behind the curve. most skate shoe companies have at least one pair of shoes with a stash pocket built into the tongue exactly like yours, except more discreet. I have a three pairs of supras and they all have one.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Wow, interesting idea. But I do wonder if this method can be improved in some manner. A Zip lock bag would seem a better choice.
  • edited August 2011
    I don't know.. If I were to check someone's shoes.. I giant slit in the tongue would kinda be my starting place..
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Great guide :thumbsup: great addition to this guide I wrote as it goes into a lot more depth. Welcome aboard :)

Aw man I didn't know someone already had this idea before, my bad.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wow, interesting idea. But I do wonder if this method can be improved in some manner. A Zip lock bag would seem a better choice.

I kind of wanted to use a Zip lock bag but i didn't have one small enough and the tongue is a bit wider than the case, It should work fine.
    this is a good idea but your a little bit behind the curve. most skate shoe companies have at least one pair of shoes with a stash pocket built into the tongue exactly like yours, except more discreet. I have a three pairs of supras and they all have one.

Damn, I've never heard of a shoe with a built in pocket. This could totally ruin my plan if they already expect pockets there.:sad:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    Great idea but, last time I was searched by cops on a campus, they made me take my shoes off. Just FYI
  • edited August 2011
    I know that cops check underneath your soles and they can often perform a pretty good search of your shoes, because if they have a reason to suspect that something is in there - they WILL find it. This guide is brilliant for smuggling drugs into venues such as clubs and festivals, as well as any other small-scale venue which only has a pat down present. I wouldn't recommend it if you know they're going to inspect your shoes a lot though.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I wonder if a false heel for the inside of the shoe would be a better idea (if you could make one)? Just buy a size or two up from what you are, insert it in and bingo!
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    This is awesome, besides the fact I usually wear All Stars.

Great idea but, I always trip out when I have some of my stash on me and I have to walk through public places.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Also I used to take the innersole out and carve a small cavity out under it.