Help, I'm bored of the internet

EchidnaEchidna Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I am so bored of the internet there is nothing to read. I need something that can give me new shit everyday to check out. I already check engadget.com, geekologie/iwatchstuff, and a couple xda forums hourly.

Things I like, science, tech news, space, computers, new movies, android OS and cell phones, zombies, Marlboro cigarettes, HBO (true blood is too queer for my taste), off-road trucks, bartending, science fiction, mmorpgs, steroid usage, men's fashion, electronics, and uh i think that's it.

I'm looking for sites to bookmark.

Comments

• IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Get the Stumbleupon toolbar for Firefox, you probably wont be bored for a very long time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    Definitely flick around using Stumbleupon. You can key in your interests and what you're looking for so that you can really get some good results :) Unfortunately, I'm having the same problems too :( I wish I could find more stuff to do online, but Totse is literally the only place I post at anymore. I used to read a shit load of PDF files but all the good ones have been read time and time again :(
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    Echidna wrote: »
    I am so bored of the internet there is nothing to read. I need something that can give me new shit everyday to check out. I already check engadget.com, geekologie/iwatchstuff, and a couple xda forums hourly.

Things I like, science, tech news, space, computers, new movies, android OS and cell phones, zombies, Marlboro cigarettes, HBO (true blood is too queer for my taste), off-road trucks, bartending, science fiction, mmorpgs, steroid usage, men's fashion, electronics, and uh i think that's it.

I'm looking for sites to bookmark.
    I like "jimmyr" for tech stuff. I never get bored there.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    Get off the internet and Go "outside".

and pick up dog shit.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited August 2011
    Get off the internet and Go "outside".

and pick up dog shit.

Oh man thanks! You saved my life, I see the light, I'm gonna change!

Stupid fucking niggers for real. I haven't seen one good post by you ever go huff a bird.

Thanks everyone else for the suggestions and I'm currently checking out the android stumble upon app.
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Echidna wrote: »

go huff a bird.

Would this get me high?
  • edited August 2011
    IllAdvised wrote: »
    Get the Stumbleupon toolbar for Firefox, you probably wont be bored for a very long time.
    stumbleupon /thread
  • edited August 2011
    To be totally honest with you, whenever I get bored I just go straight on Totse and think of something to write about. Maybe write some content for the CMS, or go through the current articles and make sure everything is in the best possible shape. There's plenty you could do to help out the site :)
    edited August 2011
    IllAdvised wrote: »
    Would this get me high?
    Sure! Dependant on which end of the bird you huff. The head end won't work, you need to huff the arse end. Give that bird a big ol squeeze and huff the rainbow.
  • EmilyEmily Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Give that bird a big ol squeeze and huff the rainbow.

I had something for this... something about huffing skittles or something....
    edited August 2011
    Emily wrote: »
    I had something for this... something about huffing skittles or something....

Not exactly huffing skittles but my favorite skittles ad

http://www.youtubeplaynow.com/verify_age?next_url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgYAwDORo4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA6708DF40D581286