Thanks for the free donut, sexy.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Girl at the donut shop gave me an extra one today, free of charge. Just a perk of being l33t. :cool:

And today in my self help class, a girl showed interest in me, but I didn't respond. You'll have to do better than that. Females don't turn me on, so you'll have to do more than "look pretty" and tell jokes you think are hilarious, when in reality, you're a stupid bitch. Don't talk to me.

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Girl at the donut shop gave me an extra one today, free of charge. Just a perk of being l33t. :cool:

And today in my self help class, a girl showed interest in me, but I didn't respond. You'll have to do better than that. Females don't turn me on, so you'll have to do more than "look pretty" and tell jokes you think are hilarious, when in reality, you're a stupid bitch. Don't talk to me.

I was going to say "U gay" but you explained and I concur. So I guess "we gay" - No Homo.

When life is good, liiiffeee isss goood you know?
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010

Could you start a blog thread in half baked about your adventures at the self help class? Shits kinda interesting bro.

inb4: muffins has no life
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Next time a girl gives you a free donut, ask her out.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    Could you start a blog thread in half baked about your adventures at the self help class? Shits kinda interesting bro.

inb4: muffins has no life

Maybe I will; or maybe I'll start my own blog on blogspot so I don't get depressed if nobody else keeps the thread bumped.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe I will; or maybe I'll start my own blog on blogspot so I don't get depressed if nobody else keeps the thread bumped.

I'll keep it bumped.
    edited July 2010
    I can't finish my last donut. Too full. :(
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Next time a girl gives you a free donut, ask her out.

This.

She was clearly showing interest in you dude, what happened?

Also, I concur with the blog idea of the self help class. Go for it man, we're here to support you. And insult you.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I have no idea what's going on :(
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010

i knew it
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should've stuck your wiener in her donut.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Should've stuck your wiener in her donut.

He doesn't get turned on by females.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should've given her your long john if ya know what I'm saying
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think I've figured out why you're still a virgin. And don't me that "I'm asexual" bullshit
    edited July 2010
    Crazzyass wrote: »
    I think I've figured out why you're still a virgin. And don't me that "I'm asexual" bullshit

I'm not asexual.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    No homo?
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Crazzyass wrote: »

I got 5 bux that says after Blunderful knocks out his first piece he will be bat shit over women
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    I got 5 bux that says after Blunderful knocks out his first piece he will be bat shit over women

You realize he's gay, right?
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    When she handed you the donut you should have stared at it for 30 seconds in disbelief, started sobbing and then ended it by curling into the fetal position in front of the check out counter, rocking gently back and forth while muttering about your undying love for Gary Sinise.

I bet you would have gotten laid if you had done that.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred wrote: »
    When she handed you the donut you should have stared at it for 30 seconds in disbelief, started sobbing and then ended it by curling into the fetal position in front of the check out counter, rocking gently back and forth while muttering about your undying love for Gary Sinise.

I bet you would have gotten laid if you had done that.

^Trust this guy, he knows his shit
    zoolander_face.jpg
    edited July 2010
    LOL Zoolander.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    I got free fries and chicken nuggets the other day just for being friendly with the guy giving me my order. Not slutty friendly, just giving him the time of day. :)
    edited July 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    I got free fries and chicken nuggets the other day just for being friendly with the guy giving me my order. Not slutty friendly, just giving him the time of day. :)

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    vicky wrote: »
    i got free fries and chicken nuggets the other day just for being friendly with the guy giving me my order. Not slutty friendly, just giving him the time of day. :)

zomfg! Youzagurl? Or ghey? <3<3<3<3
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010

And that's why you're in a "self-help class". :facepalm:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    what the fuck is a self help class?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010