a: yes
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    how high? explain
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    DeadHam wrote: »
    how high? explain

read the wikipedia article earlier in this thread, go to https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Products_Spice.shtml and read the user experiences
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    http://www.herbalsmokeblend.com/spice-legalbud.html about 40 an 1/8th which is roughly 2 bux to produce. price accordingly to your area

That's damn good. Fuck working, lol.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    JWH is illegal in several states and / or countries right now, also this can be your training wheels to learn to sell weed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

One doesn't learn to sell weed, they sell weed.

Pushing isn't hard. You sell and profit. :facepalm:

You got good product? Someone will obviously want to buy it.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    And this is a bad idea because?

This, :cool:
    Q: does it get you high?

As far as the internet will tell you, yes.

I've done the K2 thing a bit, did not like. And sadly I'm being shipped my first sample of JWH right now. (from: http://www.sexfreaks.com/shop/ maybe I'll have it today? HAVE NOT GOT IT YET, EVEN STILL USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK/DROP SITES ETC.)

I'd love to grow my own herbs and make a good blend, Muffins, are you just going by looks / easy taste when choosing those spices?
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    wasjosh wrote: »

I'd love to grow my own herbs and make a good blend, Muffins, are you just going by looks / easy taste when choosing those spices?

Basically I sat some friends down and we had the pepsi challange with different herbs. I had everyone give me their thoughts on appearance, harshness of smoke, taste and general smell. My blend is one that several guys really like. Since I wrote this I know offer 2 different blends one for noobs and one for people who usually smoke bud.

Noob blend;
    10mg per gram
    marshmallow leaf
    red clover leaf and flower

stoner blend

20mg per gram
    ingredients from guide

Marshmallow leave dosent smoke harsh at all Damiana hits hard inducing the oh this shits harsh must be good cough
  • edited July 2010
    Q: does it get you high?

Yes. Given that it's JWH, it won't be the same as marijuana, but you will get high.

OP, try using combinations of various types of artificial cannabinoids and RCs that are known not to have negative interactions so as to create different effects for your various blends.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes. Given that it's JWH, it won't be the same as marijuana, but you will get high.

OP, try using combinations of various types of artificial cannabinoids and RCs that are known not to have negative interactions so as to create different effects for your various blends.

I've ben experimneting with some diff jwh- XXX strains and have found some good shit. When I get a solid recipe I'll edit OP to include blends
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think your formula for strength is off. 100mg for 1 gram

do you just put the jwh in the acetone and then put the acetone in the bag with the herbs shake it and let it evaporate?
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    Formula isnt off man a base dose to get high of JWH is 3 mg Given the concentration of 10 MG per Gram lets say you roll a .5 gram herbal cigarette. Smoke it and you have consumed 5 mg of JWH which is a decent concentration to obtain a decent high for around 1.5 to 2 hours (this is for people without a builtsup tolerence) For the heavyweights 20 MG per G is a good ratio 10 mg per .5 gram herbal cigarette. To do a comparison K2 or spice is around 6mg per gram. Please do not EVER make a blend that is 100 mg per g in a .5 gram cig thats a concentration of 50MG Thats 166 times the suggested begining dosage for JWH-018. You'd be sick as fuck.

As far as bathing the herbs its best to disolve the jwh w acetone in a glass measuring cup pour solution in glass dish and add herbs. Stir the herbs to promote good coverage and then allow acetone to evaporate a few hours is usually fine. Always use glass when working with Acetone as it WILL disovle and / or degrade plastic.

On a side note A local head shop wants to buy all the blend I can make, Ill be selling it for 2.50 a gram to them. not bad money for little work involved and low price of materials.
    yea i know

this is what you said
    100mg JWH per 1 gram herbs =10mg per g

i think you forgot a zero after 1
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    L33tz wrote: »
    yea i know

this is what you said

i think you forgot a zero after 1

Thanks man i fixed it, sorry bout my previous post I misunderstood ya. I've been doin so much math lately doin formulas and crap and figuring different prices im goin nuts.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is a fuckin awesome idea. Just need to find a legit source that ships to nz :mad:
  • ZosZos New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    i think your ratio is off, the headshop owner i've been talking to who makes their own has been telling me that standard is 20 mg per gram, and strong is 100mg per gram (that's the one she gives her friends).

it's still pretty cost effective.

edit: nvm, i see someone else caught it already.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    If you are interested in the jwh see this thread http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=1519
  • edited July 2010
    So this will get you high? Compared to a weed high how does this stand?

I'm thinking I can tell all the niggers in my town this is the new "SupaKu$h."
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    So this will get you high? Compared to a weed high how does this stand?

I'm thinking I can tell all the niggers in my town this is the new "SupaKu$h."

It will get you nice and high at 20mg per gram half a joint will get ya there pretty fast, Its kind of an indica sative mix high. The paranoia isnt bad at all nice body buzz little lightheadedness. my legs tingle when i smoke it and its ag gernally warm feeling. I'mma revise my guide later as im high as fuck atm
  • edited July 2010
    It will get you nice and high at 20mg per gram half a joint will get ya there pretty fast, Its kind of an indica sative mix high. The paranoia isnt bad at all nice body buzz little lightheadedness. my legs tingle when i smoke it and its ag gernally warm feeling. I'mma revise my guide later as im high as fuck atm

I'll be looking forward to that. Thanks.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    nice guide muffins. im going to try this out real soon. i bet this would be great when i run out of weed
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Made the guide clearer and updated pricing
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Why are so many things illegal in IL. FUCK Illanoise.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010

JWH-073 Is legal there and is available for the same price
  • edited July 2010
    JWH-073 Is legal there and is available for the same price

Chemistry <3
  • ch1rpch1rp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited September 2010
    Why was this content deleted?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010

It's illegal in a lot of states. Everyone should make sure to see if it's legal in their state before they start, just so they know the legality.
  • edited September 2010
    Panic! wrote: »
    Why was this content deleted?

This. Explain please Muffins...