Your massacre playlist

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So lately, with buying a new air pistol and going shooting tomorrow (MP5, P90, SA80 etc) I was wondering what your soundtrack to a massacre would be. Of course a massacre of say, 5 people, can last for as long or as short as you like. I would personally go for the longer, more drawn-out version.

My choice would be
  • Preamble - Beach Boys "Wouldn't it be nice"
  • During the massacre - Slayer "Disciple" and Kate Bush "Wuthering Heights"
  • After - Tiny Tim "Living in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight"

Just a random, quick thread that was getting to me.

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Great idea :)

Preamble- The Shing opening scene music
  • edited August 2011
    I'd definitely choose "Drowning Pool - Bodies" as my song of choice for a massacre. I remember playing a game of Quasar against a team of dickhead chavs, and the people running the joint were so pissed of at the chav-scum that they turned on their "metal soundtrack". The first song which came on was the one I just mentioned, and I've never had so much fun running around shooting chavs. I remember that the music just got me so pumped, it was great :D
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    If massacre is by vehicular means:

Cranked so loud that the exuberant saxophone medley drowns out the sounds of screams and crackling ribcages.

If massacre occurs within the confines of a mall:

Played over the facility's intercom at max volume. Imagine terrified patrons, hiding behind a rack of clothes, holding a loved one in their arms as they bleed out as "Im gonna find ya, gonna getcha getcha" announces itself ominously, with the sound of faintly audible gunshots echoing from the direction of the food court.

If massacre occurs within the crowded space of a night club, implemented with a flamethrower:
    :

Strobe lights and dancing inferno light up the club. The outcries of immolated clubgoers are blended with the upbeat earthy feel of this classic ethnic hit, ironically implying an almost festive overtone to their desperate uproar.

I could do this all night..
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Aye trx, thats a good song that. Along the same lines, Slipknot's Duality would be good too.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited August 2011
    Appetizer
    Main course
    Dessert/sorrow for what I've done