5 year old Codein syrup

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
Will it work? Sorry for the tiny post..

Comments

• ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    The codeine itself is probably fine, depends on how you stored it.

I don't know about the syrup though, that could of went bad. I'm not too sure, I've taken old pills but never old codeine syrup.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    Try it and find out
  • edited August 2011
    Sure, it will work. I don't think Codeine goes bad if you've just left it in a bottle for a long time, so give it a shot. Let us know!
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2011
    I acquired some expired morphine solution in an eyedropper+vial. It sort of worked but nauseated me. It wasn't worth it. Overall unpleasant experience. Don't know about yours though.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2011
    I googled and found that before I posted this but it didn't help me too much.

I'm going to give it a try tomorrow and report back.

Btw, it's APAP/Codeine 120-12/5ELX HI-TECH.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    Atta boy
    edited August 2011
    Atta boy

So..nothing to worry about with this APAP shit?

Okay so I've done some googling and what I've gathered is APAP=acetaminophen=tylenol=overdose(?), with 120mg apap and 12mg codeine in each 5ml dose.

Wut now?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2011
    APAP doesn't become a problem until you take multiple whole grams at once. I don't know about codeine dosage but I'd think you should be able to have fun with it without the APAP being a problem.
    edited August 2011
    Is codeine weak?
    edited August 2011
    I'm thinking of starting off at 10ml (24mg codeine, 240mg apap) and then going from there?
    edited August 2011
    Actually I don't know. 10ml seems kind of weak. I've been looking around a little more and I've got about 4.5 fluid ounces. From a little bit of math I've come to find that there's 696mg's of apap and 69.6mg's of codeine in each fluid ounce, roughly, and from what I've read it takes somewhere around 4-6grams to even start a lethal dose of acetaminophen. Choices choices.
  • edited August 2011
    24mg is extremely weak and you won't feel anything. I'm a drug noob and I start my dose at 90mg to feel any effects. What's the highest dose you can get it up to before the APAP becomes a problem?

Try 90mg if you can, on as empty a stomach as possible. You also might want to go and take a shit before the effects kick in.
    edited August 2011
    Well I'm measuring by way of fluid ounces and...

I can take 2fluoz and get 141mg's codeine/1.4g apap

From 1 and 1/2fluoz I'll get 106mg's codeine/1g apap

So maybe start off with 1 and 1/2fluoz?

Also luckily I'm coming off from a night of adderall abuse so my stomach is very empty.
  • edited August 2011
    Give the 106mg a shot first, yeah. That's just my advice though, assuming you have no tolerance and you've got an empty stomach. If that doesn't do it for you, do you still have enough left in the bottle for the other dose? If there's not enough left in there then take the higher dose straight up, just to make sure you don't miss anything good.

Also, if you don't feel the effects then don't bother with a re-dose as it doesn't usually work. Wait for a day or two and then try again.
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Give the 106mg a shot first, yeah. That's just my advice though, assuming you have no tolerance and you've got an empty stomach. If that doesn't do it for you, do you still have enough left in the bottle for the other dose? If there's not enough left in there then take the higher dose straight up, just to make sure you don't miss anything good.

Also, if you don't feel the effects then don't bother with a re-dose as it doesn't usually work. Wait for a day or two and then try again.

Well, I've got roughly 4.75floz's total, which comes to 140ml's which in-turn comes to 337mg's codeine/3.3g (3371mg's) apap. So...I guess I've got the whole bottle to play with, technically.
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    I know I wouldn't ingest 3371mg's of Acetaminophen in one go... But that's just me.
    edited August 2011
    I know I wouldn't ingest 3371mg's of Acetaminophen in one go... But that's just me.

Yeah, I don't think I would either. I'm going to take it in little like..~100mg doses and see where things go.
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    Like I said, taking a re-dose halfway through wont give you a booster like it does when you smoke cannabis, for example. It's all or nothing from the start, and you build up a tolerance pretty fast so take a day break or something before doing it again.

That's just my rule though, it might be different for you.
    edited August 2011
    Well I just had a bit of dinner and I plan to try the first dose of ~100mg's codeine in an hour - hour and half.
  • edited August 2011
    That's cool. Keep us posted as to what you're doing and how it's all going :) Trip report as it's all happening, although it's not a trip, but still ;)
    edited August 2011
    That's cool. Keep us posted as to what you're doing and how it's all going :) Trip report as it's all happening, although it's not a trip, but still ;)

Well so far I've had 2floz's which is roughly 140mg's codeine. I drank it mixed with some juice about 15-20 minutes ago. Mild effects and the itching is starting to happen, will post back later. I'm hoping this isn't as good as it's going to get.

I've got about 2 and 1/2fluoz's left. Should I drink more if I don't feel any more effects soon or wait and take a slightly larger dose another day?
  • edited August 2011
    That Codeine itch is fucking horrible. My advice is to leave it alone and it will go away on it's own :thumbsup: As for re-dosing, I'd personally leave it for another day but that's just me.
    edited August 2011
    That Codeine itch is fucking horrible. My advice is to leave it alone and it will go away on it's own :thumbsup: As for re-dosing, I'd personally leave it for another day but that's just me.

S'what I figured. I had some food in my belly when I took it this time as well, so another day for sure under more favorable conditions. I still feel pretty alright though. How long does it take this stuff to "peak" normally?

On a side note, I was thinking about how awesome it would be to find a girl to do some opiates with you and then just scratch each other all night. :fap:
  • edited August 2011
    Whenever I've tried it, it's taken anywhere from between 15-30 minutes onset, and I usually peak at around 45 minutes - 1 hour. The effects then slowly wear off, but it's quite nice.
    edited August 2011
    Whenever I've tried it, it's taken anywhere from between 15-30 minutes onset, and I usually peak at around 45 minutes - 1 hour. The effects then slowly wear off, but it's quite nice.

Meh. I guess this is as good as things are going to get then. Whatever. It's pretty alright, and maybe the next dose will be a little more enjoyable.
    edited August 2011
    I've been having some mildly unpleasant chest pains and my stomach feels ridiculously tight. Other than that..the codeine is there but keeping to the shadows..
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    Sorry for the tiny post..

im not accepting your apology you paper bag. :mad:

and yes, it'll fuk you up... drink that shit with brandy, too, for maximum effect. :cool:
  • larrixinatorlarrixinator Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    drink it faggot
  • MiluardoMiluardo Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    70 - 120mg would be good for someone who never does opiates. Especially at that concentration of APAP. Stay below 3000mg of APAP at once go because of your liver, and personally.. I wouldn't even take that much in one shot.

Drugs don't go bad. But SYRUP might go bad. Depends what other ingredients are in it. I guess you've already done it by this time though.
  • edited September 2011
    What's the highest amount of APAP you'd consume in one go? I'm STILL debating whether or not to take 90mg Codeine, just because it has 1500mg APAP in it altogether... I know it's not exactly that much, but I don't like the thought of going over 1000mg in one dose. And no, I can't be bothered to CWE.
    edited September 2011
    I'd do 1500mg. The problem is I wouldn't do it WITH codeine. I've got no problem taking 3 500mg Tylenols but when you add codeine into the mix I feel like it's more of a problem. I've done it before but it's not something I'd do again, or regularly. Let me do some research quick and I'll tell you what I come up with.
    edited September 2011
    1500mg is a big hit. Hands down. If you're healthy, have good genes, ideally young, and don't drink on top of this or eat excessively bad food. You should be alright but I wouldn't do it. What exactly are you taking? Syrup?
  • zalloyzalloy Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    Jack wrote: »
    I acquired some expired morphine solution in an eyedropper+vial. It sort of worked but nauseated me. It wasn't worth it. Overall unpleasant experience. Don't know about yours though.

Um, if my memory is working correctly, the reason it nauseated you is because morphine slowly converts to apomorphine over time. Apomorphine won't get you high, but it is an awesome emetic. That is, it'll make you puke.

:facepalm:
    Z