Asexuality

HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
Anybody else fit into this grouping? Not interested in females or males. Never masturbate or anything like that? Apparently some people don't even believe it's possible?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I know some people...

Oh wait, I think they just might be ugly and prude.

But regardless, Asexuality is very weird probably isn't possible from what I gather.
  • edited August 2011
    I knew this guy who had no interest in sex with the opposite, or his own gender.. It was weird.. He was a cool guy. But he had no romantic feelings or lusts for either sex. And when I asked about having sex.. He would just say something to the effect of, "Sex sounds gross.. and wet.. ewww.."

Hmm.. Maybe I'll look him up and see how that turned out for him..
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    I'm not a believer. No one can go without masturbation they'll get sick.

emily is right, only ugly fucking prudish white girls fit into this catergory.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I used to be like this...until I stopped abusing opiates.
    Honestly, most of my College life was spent nodding out in my mind and then having no interest in any girl that acted slutty towards me. Saved me so much hassle.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited August 2011
    I can dig asexuality, too bad I like women. Even though a lot are trouble. I wish I could become asexual, but I just wouldn't be happy.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited August 2011
    Of course other people fit into it, the most fierce gynophobics tend to be asexual. Personally, I don't care about getting laid or not, but I don't knock it. I just think of those who waste time with bar sluts as losers who aren't very intelligent and lacking of character, the same goes for those who'll jump through hoops for the slightest bit of attention from an attractive (average) woman and are then surprised when they get friend zoned and used for socio-economic purposes only.

I'm at that stage where it's the full package included (relationship). I'm sickened by casual sex.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    I see asexuality as nature way of keeping turds out of the gene pool.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited August 2011
    Promiscuity is the big problem, it seems that the most promiscuous are the least intelligent of people, have daddy and other issues.