Darkhunter's Military Sex Life

DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
edited September 2011 in Life
I was on duty with two other MP's, one of them male and the other female. As it was the holidays and many people had left the base until the next week we only had to have one person manning the front gate at a time. The guy volunteered first watch to have the next two shifts off in a row.

So the woman and I were in the break room alone. She made a joke about how there was a mistletoe hanging off the door frame over there. I went over to the door frame and stood under the mistletoe and replied with a cocky "Yeah so?" She came over and gave me a kiss on my lips; a little slow at first and then after a second of hesitation a little bit harder. Seconds later it turned into a full on making out.

I ran my hands through her hair as her hands made her way to the ever increasing bulge in my pants. I was shocked; my superior was making out with me. I took a step back "We cant do this." She looked me right in the eyes and said "I order you to fuck me" as she grabbed the zipper on my pants pulling it down and reaching her hand inside pulling out my penis.

At first she slowly massaged it and slowly quickened the pace until it was a rock hard erection. I never noticed her unzip her pants, taking them off as well but as I opened my eyes after 11 seconds or so of getting jacked off I felt her hand release me and saw her approaching the table in from of us whispering "Fuck me" as she laid across it. I made my way over to her and parted her pussy lips. At first I entered her slowly. I heard her gasp as I entered her all the way down to the bottom of shaft of my dick. I pulled out until head of my penis was the only thing inside of her and entered all the way in again. In and out, in and out. I increased the pace until I heard the words "Slap me across the face"

I was puzzled and had slowed my pace for a few seconds. I was fucking this chick on a table in the break room and she wanted me to slap her across the face? As I was slowing down the woman wrapped her legs around my waist forcing me to enter her all the way again. I heard a gasp and her say "If you don't slap me I'm gonna bite you." I laughed and grabbed her hair hearing her gasp a bit "I wont slap you but if you want it rough I'll give it to you rough"

I forced her legs off of my waist and pulled myself out of her, and dragged her to the ground by her hair. I could hear a gasp and saw a smile creep its way across her face; this is what she wanted. I grabbed her by the throat and told her "If you don't suck my dick I'm gonna fuck you in the ass" before sliding my penis into her mouth.

Oh man I can say it felt great. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and forced my dick in her mouth than out, in and out until I had a good pace. She surprised me however and took me all the way in down to the balls. I moaned in pleasure. She did it again and again and again. I grabbed the back of her head and proceeded to skull fuck her. At first I heard her gag a bit then I felt a challenge. I took my penis all the way out and forced it down to the balls giving her no time to stop. I held it there for a few seconds before pulling out.

I grabbed her and threw her on the table "You weren't good enough." I heard her get out a "Wait whAAAAAATTTT" and aright after "Wait" I was balls deep in her ass.

I have never heard a girl scream as loud as I have since that night.

Comments

• DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    One time I was doing Acid on break like I said earlier and crazy bitch calls me up. She talks to me for like 2-3 minutes about official stuff and I swear she tells me "I'm on my way over to have you fuck me for hours." I honestly thought it was the Acid and after a minute of more talk she hangs up telling me she needs a ride into town before I could tell her I was fucked up. I quickly throw on my sunglasses and proceed to sit there freaking out. So 20 minutes later she knocks on my door and tells me that she needs that ride into town. Mind you this was before the holiday incident so I was still not "comfortable" with her.

So after some prodding of her to get me to drive her into town I agree to do so. 5 minutes away from base she brushes her hand on my leg. Mind you we are the only two in the vehicle (4 Wheel drive jeep) and she was sitting 2 feet away. I ask her "What are you doing?" She rubs her hand closer to my groin area finally rubbing it around my increasingly hardening penis. "Well we aren't on base now and I just started my week break. I noticed that you didn't go home for your two week break. I really couldn't help but think you stayed for a reason."

At this moment she unzipped my fly and unbuckles her seatbelt before reaching her hand inside my pants and pulling out my penis. She gave it a few pumps making it come to a full erection before bringing her head down to it and bringing it into her mouth. After a few moments she had a steady pace going. So here we are driving down the road, her giving me a blowjob and nothing but 40-45 more minutes of desolate countryside. This continues for 6-7 more minutes judging by the fact the song Leyla had started half a minute or so before she started sucking my dick and she finished just as the DJ started telling us info for the next song.

So she grabs my dick and gives it a few more slow pumps to keep it hard after the blowjob and keeps up small talk. I'm tripping, getting a handjob after a blowjob and wonder WTF? A few seconds later she stops jacking me off and I hear her zipper go down. The next thing I know as I looked over briefly before looking back to the road; she has no pants on and is taking off her panties.

She looks at me, the clock and then asks "How much time till we get to town?" I tell her "Like 25-30 minutes maybe?" At this point she unbuckles my seatbelt and throws one leg over my one side so she is straddling me, looking at me but keeping out of my line of sight. I tell her. "What the hell are you doing? I'm trying to drive" "Don't worry" She tells me "Just focus on the driving and I'll do all the work." At this point she grabs my cock and guides it into her pussy.

Slowly she starts. She is going up then down then up and again down getting a good pace. She places her hands on the frame bars above our heads giving her the ability to get a quicker pace. Her head is rolling back and I'm hearing her moan slightly. I'm trying to pay attention to the road and after a few moments I set the jeep to cruise control and using only one hand I kept it straight as I could while with the other I grabbed her hair and started sucking on her right nipple.

Mind you we are driving down the road going 40-45 mph in a 40 mph and having sex. This continued for a few minutes with me checking the road every 3-7 seconds depending on how much straight away we had and I would stop focusing on her if I had to straighten out for the curve ahead. But after 13-14 minutes of sex like this she stops and tells me "Alright you had some fun?" as she was putting on her pants.

I was like "Huh?" She just laughed and asked if "Do you want me to finish you off? I noticed you haven't well you know..." I barely got a "Yeah I guess" before she was yet again sucking my dick. We have like 5-10 minutes until we get to town unless I got a longer way and I remind her of this. "I guess I'm gonna have to work hard then" is the reply before she begins to start deepthroating me, grabbing the bottom of the seat and the back of it for leverage.

I'm really getting into it and getting to that place where your eyes are half closed and you are almost there for orgasming. I breathing heavier and I think she realized this as she started coming up, sucking on the head of my penis and then deepthroating, coming up licking it on the base and going back down again. I'm so close to orgasming. I place my hand on the back of her head and press her head down deeper. She starts doing a gagging sound and I'm really into it now. So everytime she comes up I push her balls deep.

About the 7th time of gagging I get that feeling I'm about to jizz. As she goes down I hold her down and let loose my load. She slurps it all down not letting a drop out and continues to suck on my dick for another minute or so afterward. I am panting at this point and she smiles and tells me to drop her off at so and so store and she would call me when she was done. After dropping her off I sat their in stunned silence for like 5 minutes until I realized I needed beer and went into another store to buy some....
    edited August 2011
    So I mentioned earlier that the crazy MP chick told me about the story about someone pissing on her car while she was on duty. Here is that whole story complete:

When I was in my training to be an MP I had to do my MP training in Fort Lenard Wood, Missouri. It was in December so PT was kept to a minimum and everyone was indoors. Around that time I met a girl in class that was 21 while I was 18 and we hit it off real nicely. After class my car had died and instead of going across base I asked the chick for a ride back to my sleeping area but she had other ideas so after dinner when I was suppose to get that ride she said she had to change because after giving me a ride she was gonna go into town to get food as the gate was right near the MP mens sleeping area.

So we go up to her room and she asked me "Do you want a drink?" I was 18 at the time so I said "Yeah why not?" After 4 shots for me and 3 for her she started to change into Civilian clothes. As she stripped down I asked her "Do you want me to leave?" The reply was "No." She was down to her thong when she turned to me and asked me "Do you like me?"

I hadn't really thought of it so it may or may not have been the booze as I hadn't really eaten more than maybe a sandwich for lunch I said "You are sexy." She giggled and made her way over to me. She lightly pushed me to the bed and I didn't really fight it as she straddled me and took the top part of my fatigues off lightly kissing my neck and sucking gently on my earlobe. I leaned into her chest and started sucking on her nipples as I reached down and took down the zipper on my fly.

She responded to this by moving off of me and taking off her thong as I got naked in one quick motion following her to the bed. As she made it to the bed I grabbed my penis and massaged it to an erection before entering her slowly at first before getting a pace that went comfortably. We continued for what seemed like 20-30 minutes but I have stated before when drunk my sense of time is absolute shit. That's when the moaning began.

She was a screamer. I was so in the middle of fucking her I didn't even realize it until I'm guessing a minute or so had went by. When I realized this I clamped a hand down on her mouth began fucking her faster and harder as I her her muffled moans increase. This continued for maybe another minute or so until I heard a loud Knock Knock Knock at the door.

She goes "Oh fuck" but its rather muffled. I get out of her and gather my clothes before realizing I need a place to fucking hide; men aren't allowed in women's dorms and vice versa. I do at this point what every guy does in the movie; I hide under the bed.

So she goes to the door only wearing her pants she put on and a bra she threw on really quick telling them "I need a minute I'm not dressed." Seeing I was not seen she opened the door and I heard a conversation between her and the MPs. They had gotten word that screaming had been heard from her room by a neighbor. She said she was fine. At this point she reached in and grabbed a shirt, putting it on and closing the door to talk to them some more.

At this time I realize I have to piss like real bad. I cant go out into the bathroom and I cant hold it in so at this point I'm not think 100% and think pissing out the window is the way to go. So I open the window and let loose a stream of urine for a minute straight maybe and when I was 10 seconds from finishing she comes back into the room and just begins to laugh.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asks and I respond with a "Pissing out the fucking window what does it look like?" At this point she and I laugh some more and she finished me off with a handjob before telling me she would only be able to help me get outside the back way but couldn't leave the dorm so I'd have to walk across the facility.

As for the crazy bitch; As I got down to the first floor and went out leave out the back I looked around a corner and saw her in the middle of a group of women MPs gathered around a table. She was sitting with her feet up doing an impression of the General on base with a black dildo hanging out the the fly of her pants. The guy was black so she was making fun of the way he talks and at end grabbed the dildo and jacked it off furiously making fun of how he acts like a big guy because he doesn't have anyone to fuck and probably jacks off every night after night formation where he watches the females do PT, mostly jumping jacks.
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    The fuck..
    edited August 2011
    You jelly?
  • DCT39DCT39 New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Dude I'm jelly
    that sounds like some fucked up twisted fun.
    edited August 2011
    DCT39 wrote: »
    Dude I'm jelly
    that sounds like some fucked up twisted fun.

It so was.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Got a boner on the first one, I am afraid to continue :(. Good stuff.
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    You jelly?
    Never say never!
    The weird thing that I might have read all of that..
    edited August 2011
    Why shouldn't I think you aren't jelly? Did you read it all?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    In and out, in and out. I increased the pace until I heard the words "Slap me across the face"

The sign of a good woman. Kudos Darkhunter. I know that feeling, and I'm off to a Squaddie Barracks today. I think this will have to do the rounds.
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    The sign of a good woman. Kudos Darkhunter. I know that feeling, and I'm off to a Squaddie Barracks today. I think this will have to do the rounds.

Be sure to stick it in her ass mate.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2011
    These are great stories. :thumbsup:
    edited August 2011
    These are great stories. :thumbsup:

Thanks.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    As works of fiction shouldn't this thread be in Prose and Poetry?
    edited August 2011
    As works of fiction shouldn't this thread be in Prose and Poetry?

Not really. If you want to deny it I cant stop you but this happened. Deny if you want teenager since no one believes you are 40 years old. *In before "Get into teamspeak where I sit on it with my voice changer" happens*
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    When did this happen , and where the fuck was I?
    edited August 2011
    jugg wrote: »
    When did this happen , and where the fuck was I?

Where were you from 2008 - Late 2009?
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    Lol I have no fucking idea. I liked the story's though.
    edited August 2011
    Lol I have no fucking idea. I liked the story's though.

Sucks you don't know where you were for a year.... abducted?
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited September 2011
    No my memory is just shitty. I would actually have to sit and think about it.
    edited September 2011
    No my memory is just shitty. I would actually have to sit and think about it.

I hear that. Lay off the drugs man haha
    edited September 2011
    He doesn't do drugs :facepalm:
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited September 2011
    I hear that. Lay off the drugs man haha
    LOL I wish too much head trauma. I had my bell rung too much.
    edited September 2011
    He doesn't do drugs :facepalm:

:facepalm:
    LOL I wish too much head trauma. I had my bell rung too much.

Damn man that blows. How much brain damage?
    edited September 2011
    :facepalm:

Not nearly as much as you have suffered if you expect anyone to believe this fiction is real.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited September 2011

Dont really know. Its from concussions. Never had a doctor really look into it. I have had quite a few concussions sports/car accidents/old jobs etc... its just seems that after my last big concussion in 99 my marbles have been a little loose. It kinda of worries me at times but wtf can you do.
    edited September 2011
    Not nearly as much as you have suffered if you expect anyone to believe this fiction is real.

Says the "40" year old guy that when he gets owned calls people names for not wanting to go onto teamspeak :facepalm:

Do stay on topic or please leave as trolling in not wanted.
    Dont really know. Its from concussions. Never had a doctor really look into it. I have had quite a few concussions sports/car accidents/old jobs etc... its just seems that after my last big concussion in 99 my marbles have been a little loose. It kinda of worries me at times but wtf can you do.

I'd get that looked into.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I don't care if that's all real or all made up, that sounds awesome :D
    edited September 2011
    Not really. If you want to deny it I cant stop you but this happened. Deny if you want teenager since no one believes you are 40 years old. *In before "Get into teamspeak where I sit on it with my voice changer" happens*
    Says the "40" year old guy that when he gets owned calls people names for not wanting to go onto teamspeak :facepalm: Do stay on topic or please leave as trolling in not wanted. I'd get that looked into.
    So sorry for you but you opened the door to other points of discussion when you derailed your own thread with this above quoted flames. Now you take what you get and what I decide to give you ITT.
  • edited September 2011
    Every post on the second page has been moved to here - http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/19619-Darkhunter-TDR-Bitchfest-10-bucks-a-ticket!

As this is a serious section, I'm sure you'll understand. Besides, this was actually a pretty enjoyable and interesting thread to read so Darkhunter, please continue to post your stories :)
    edited September 2011
    Wow, this is the best fictional sex story I have read in almost 5 minutes.