Stupid fucking shit.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So my sister was on the phone to my Dad. I decide to take a break and make a nice sandwich. Suddenly my sister calls down to me. "I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU." she shouts down. "GO WALK TO TESCO AND MEET DAD!" Now, Tesco isn't far, sure. But I'm extremely busy here at home, trying to make and sort things. I tell her I'm busy and she shouts "HURR DURR CALL DAD AND TELL HIM LOLOLOL"

So now I have to walk to Tesco, because my Dad thinks my sleeping pattern is bad and wants me to get some exercise.

Fuck this.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Damn, that's like a 40 minute walk brah, I feel for ya. It's funny reading this though, seeing as I actually saw you at Tesco earlier :thumbsup:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Yeah bro, I saw your old man in there doing some shit. I was like "yo"
  • edited September 2011
    I really hate it when you're right in the middle of something and you have to do something else, just because someone demands it from you. Sometimes when I'm in the middle of doing something which I'm on a roll with (such as learning some new code or something cool), I'll be told to do something which totally ruins my good run :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Your sister sounds like a bitch, she needs someone like me with her. Hell, I should start a Totsean Sister Relief Camp, you can send your sisters to Pakistan and ....
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    But if I do that, who will cook my food? :(
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2011
    God dam this should be in HB but I'll just leave here.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    Lazy fat shit, lose some weight faggot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    God dam this should be in HB but I'll just leave here.

You're an asshole. HAHHAHAH~
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2011
    tesco. The last uniquely British icon.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited September 2011
    Why's your Dad need you to meet him at the Tesco? Is he lonely or something?
    edited September 2011
    I don't know. He's been in hospital recently and he's kinda weak. I guess he just wanted help. Maybe he just wanted to get me out of the house. My Dad is a massive fucking troll. And I wish that was actually a joke. :facepalm: