How Old Were You When You First Got Molested

2»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    First it was funny to make fun of your mental illness and now its just sad.

As with most people who are damaged goods you seem to posses the inability to respond in a conversation in a fashion that is consistent with the actual content of what is being discussed when confronted with logic.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    As with most people who are damaged goods you seem to posses the inability to respond in a conversation in a fashion that is consistent with the actual content of what is being discussed when confronted with logic.

What logic? You have done nothing but troll here TDF.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    If you wish to continue your little exercise in fiction please do so in B&M or HB so as to stop your derailing of this thread.
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Trolls r funny.
    edited August 2011
    If you wish to continue your little exercise in fiction please do so in B&M or HB so as to stop your derailing of this thread.

I contributed on topic unlike you my dear troll with comments that you want to be molested. People that are molested don't want that nor do they wish that upon others troll. Ask anyone who's been molested and see their response. :facepalm:
  • Caramello KoalaCaramello Koala Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    I read a statistic that says like 90% of people around the world get molested in some form or another in their lifetime.

Haha, yeah sure.
    edited September 2011
    Haha, yeah sure.

Have one to say otherwise?
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I was six years old. I was playing in the play park when I saw this teacher. She called me over. I walked into her office with her. She said she was angry with me because of my falling grades. So to shut her up I raped her in the ass.

Does that count? :o
    edited September 2011
    Have one to say otherwise?
    Have a source for your ridiculous statistic?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    I was six years old. I was playing in the play park when I saw this Janitor. He called me over. I walked into his office with him. He said he was angry with me because of my soft ass. So to shut him up I let him rape me in the ass.

Does that count? :o

Fixed for the Truth.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    ^ CURSE YOU.
    edited September 2011
    Have a source for your ridiculous statistic?

I asked you to find one saying it isn't the % quoted. You do realize not everyone that is molested reports it right?
    edited September 2011
    I have looked, believe me. No such statistic exists, which is why I'm asking you to back up your initial post. You do realise that if 90% of the population had been molested that would equate to 9 in 10 people? You also said, 90% would be molested in their lifetime, how can you find out whether someone will be molested in their lifetime or not, it is not an inevitable occurrence like death; also it is impossible to interview the entire population, all child abuse statistics come from a sample of people and this is why no such statistic exists. People who have been molested are in the minority, I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is definitely a good thing, as molestation is a horrible thing. I suppose this statistic gives you some comfort, but it just isn't anywhere near the truth. Wikipedia has a statistic that says in the United States and Europe the child abuse rate is "8% for boys and 12% for girls." I don't know how accurate that is, but so far it is a lot more proof than what your daddy probably told you.
    edited September 2011
    I have looked, believe me. No such statistic exists, which is why I'm asking you to back up your initial post. You do realise that if 90% of the population had been molested that would equate to 9 in 10 people? You also said, 90% would be molested in their lifetime, how can you find out whether someone will be molested in their lifetime or not, it is not an inevitable occurrence like death; also it is impossible to interview the entire population, all child abuse statistics come from a sample of people and this is why no such statistic exists. People who have been molested are in the minority, I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is definitely a good thing, as molestation is a horrible thing. I suppose this statistic gives you some comfort, but it just isn't anywhere near the truth. Wikipedia has a statistic that says in the United States and Europe the child abuse rate is "8% for boys and 12% for girls." I don't know how accurate that is, but so far it is a lot more proof than what your daddy probably told you.

Wikipedia :facepalm: and assuming people wont lie and deny a horrible action forced onto them by despicable human beings. I do realize that is 9/10 people and I stand by that factor. Its sad you think people wont deny they got molested.
    edited September 2011
    I never once said I think people don't deny it. That is just further evidence that there is no such statistic that you provided, as any statistic on molestation rates would have to be pure speculation if most of the cases are denied and/or unreported. I'm not saying that I'm proud of my wikipedia stat, or for arguing about this with you for that matter. All I'm saying is there is no way 90% of the entire world population have been molested, or will be molested (seriously). But it doesn't matter, there's no reason why we should be fighting over this. You can believe what you want.
  • larrixinatorlarrixinator Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    I got molested lastnight..... no joke dudes. she has a short FAT uncircumcised dick. Any tips for taking fat cocks?
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited September 2011
    lol just hide under your bed sheesh
    edited September 2011
    You can believe what you want.

Well I will believe the truth unlike you denier.
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited September 2011
    I'm still waiting to be Molested by a CHICK.........not that I been molested or anythin, but I'm a virgin, and I cant have sex, till am married, so I wont mind a molest here or there. :o
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Lawliet wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to be Molested by a CHICK.........not that I been molested or anythin, but I'm a virgin, and I cant have sex, till am married, so I wont mind a molest here or there. :o

Why can't you have sex till you're married?
    edited September 2011
    I'd assume it's a religious thing.
    edited September 2011
    Gotta test drive the car before you buy it.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    All I'm saying is there is no way 90% of the entire world population have been molested,

molestation: the act of subjecting someone to unwanted or improper sexual advances or activity.

Never had your arse felt up? Never had some one look at you like they wanted to fuck you and you did not want to fuck them?

I would be bitter too...
    edited September 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    molestation: the act of subjecting someone to unwanted or improper sexual advances or activity.

Never had your arse felt up? Never had some one look at you like they wanted to fuck you and you did not want to fuck them?

I would be bitter too...

Thank you dr. rocker.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Gotta test drive the car before you buy it.

Best excuse??? EVER!
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Best excuse??? EVER!

DFG! Teach me how to get on teamspeak v.3!
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Best excuse??? EVER!

Fuck yes!