What are YOU eating?

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    I'll cook the dinner if you make the breakfast ;)

Deal. :)
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    Scrambled eggs with buttered whole wheat toast.
    edited August 2011
    Had oatmeal made with milk, topped with blueberries again. This time I took a pic.

XiTrd.jpg
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Had oatmeal made with milk, topped with blueberries again. This time I took a pic.

XiTrd.jpg

I make Brown Sugar oatmeal with Honey Bunches of Oats and milk. That does look good though.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    That picture looks retarded...

I'm eating hot pockets and washing it down with a screwdriver.
    edited August 2011
    Crab Cakes with Scallops.
  • edited August 2011
    Pho and salad rolls.
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    Crab Cakes with Scallops.

I'm jelly. You must get REALLY good seafood in Maine.
    edited August 2011
    I'm jelly. You must get REALLY good seafood in Maine.

You have no idea. When I went to my old roommates camp near his parent's house we'd stop by his Dad's lobster catching boat after he unloaded for the day and get like 20 pounds of lobster for like 5 bucks to help his Dad pay for gas. Mind you these lobsters we bought were the damaged ones (Missing a claw, tail torn off) but 20 pounds for 5 bucks...

Also right near where I live I can get lobster for 2 dollars a pound and 3 dollars for a pound of scallops.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Ice cream. Finest Vanilla.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Lasagna and sweet tea.
    edited August 2011
    PB&J.
    You have no idea. When I went to my old roommates camp near his parent's house we'd stop by his Dad's lobster catching boat after he unloaded for the day and get like 20 pounds of lobster for like 5 bucks to help his Dad pay for gas. Mind you these lobsters we bought were the damaged ones (Missing a claw, tail torn off) but 20 pounds for 5 bucks...

Also right near where I live I can get lobster for 2 dollars a pound and 3 dollars for a pound of scallops.

OMG, I'm so jelly. I love lobster.
    edited August 2011
    OMG, I'm so jelly. I love lobster.

*Eating lobster and clam chowder right now* Umm... so good.
    edited August 2011
    *Eating lobster and clam chowder right now* Umm... so good.

:mad:

I ate sweet & sour meatballs over brown rice for dinner.
    edited August 2011
    :mad:

I ate sweet & sour meatballs over brown rice for dinner.

*Cant hear you over the sound of devouring a bowl of chowder*
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    A cheesy double beef burrito and a soft taco. Traum you're going to get fat eating that way. I envy that.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    A cheesy double beef burrito and a soft taco. Traum you're going to get fat eating that way. I envy that.

Dude I've gained weight since you last saw me haha, so yer absolutely right.

Although Ray and myself are about to start doing some MMA training/fighting with some other people we know soon so that'll help.

Oh yeah... I'm eating pizza and root beer.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    A cheesycorn. Basically 1 can of corn, 3 slices jack cheese, and a few drops of daves insanity hot sauce. Microwaved to sheer perfection. My GI tract is gonna hate me for this.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    fag wrote: »
    A cheesycorn. Basically 1 can of corn, 3 slices jack cheese, and a few drops of daves insanity hot sauce. Microwaved to sheer perfection. My GI tract is gonna hate me for this.

That actually sounds really good, I think I may try that. I think I made add a little butter to the corn though. Will probably use Louisiana Original hot sauce instead though. I love the flavor of it and it isn't too hot.
    edited August 2011
    Traum wrote: »
    That actually sounds really good, I think I may try that. I think I made add a little butter to the corn though. Will probably use Louisiana Original hot sauce instead though. I love the flavor of it and it isn't too hot.

After Death Hot Sauce > Everything else.

I just got done having a twice baked potato and steak.
    edited August 2011
    Pork chop, parmesan whole wheat orzo & baby carrots.
    After Death Hot Sauce > Everything else.

I just got done having a twice baked potato and steak.

Yum!
    *Cant hear you over the sound of devouring a bowl of chowder*

Could you rub it in anymore? :mad: Next thing I know you will be telling me you live on a secluded farm & have access to unlimited amounts of free Oxy. Pls don't be living my dream.
    edited August 2011
    Could you rub it in anymore? :mad: Next thing I know you will be telling me you live on a secluded farm & have access to unlimited amounts of free Oxy. Pls don't be living my dream.

I have the ability to get 60 Vicodin's a month due to an injury and when the papers go through I will own a 35 acre farm with a crappy house on it outside of 400 acre state owned pond. Half jealous?
    edited August 2011
    I have the ability to get 60 Vicodin's a month due to an injury and when the papers go through I will own a 35 acre farm with a crappy house on it outside of 400 acre state owned pond. Half jealous?

Half jealous. :(:(:(

I had a Jello Temptation while watching True Blood.
    edited August 2011
    Half jealous. :(:(:(

I had a Jello Temptation while watching True Blood.

I had a half watermelon while watching Breaking Bad.
    edited August 2011
    Honey whole wheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

Made shrimp scampi last night, God am I an idiot. I didn't fully shell the shrimp. Only pulled the tail part off. :facepalm: Yeah, I don't buy shrimp often, when I do it's usually already cooked, shelled, detailed, etc.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    ^^^^ lol.

I'm having biscuits and jam. Last night had Seared true cod over lemon risotto w/roast asparagus. Kind of fucked up the risotto trying to finish every component of the meal at the same time, but it still taste really good.

phonepics.jpg
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Honey whole wheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

Made shrimp scampi last night, God am I an idiot. I didn't fully shell the shrimp. Only pulled the tail part off. :facepalm: Yeah, I don't buy shrimp often, when I do it's usually already cooked, shelled, detailed, etc.

Last time I fried shrimp I did the same thing. The shrimp weren't all that big, and they were fried... so I just ate em shell and all anyway.

I'm cooking a pizza.
    edited August 2011
    ^^^^ lol.

I'm having biscuits and jam. Last night had Seared true cod over lemon risotto w/roast asparagus. Kind of fucked up the risotto trying to finish every component of the meal at the same time, but it still taste really good.

phonepics.jpg

*drools* I am so jelly. That looks amazing.
    Traum wrote: »
    Last time I fried shrimp I did the same thing. The shrimp weren't all that big, and they were fried... so I just ate em shell and all anyway.

I'm cooking a pizza.

I feel a little bit better now, thanks, lol.

I'm eating zucchini pie. I like this recipe better than the last one I tried. I would've taken a pic but I was SO hungry after doing yard work for a few hours.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Nicotine and Alcohol.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Nicotine and Alcohol.

The same actually. Vodka and Marlboro Reds.

Might go make some nachos in the near future though.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    Me and trx just walked down to the local supermarket. I got two bottles of Mountain Dew and an apple pie. He got some cream filled stuff.
  • edited August 2011
    Cream filled stuff? It's called a packet of pork scratchings and some jam + cream biscuits brah.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    I'll cream in your biscuits, bitch.
    edited August 2011
    Bolognese sauce over whole wheat pasta, topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese.

byP78.jpg
    edited August 2011
    Chicken Stir Fry with three cheese toast.
    edited September 2011
    Homemade beef & broccoli with fried rice.
    edited September 2011
    Homemade deer chili and garlic bread.
    edited September 2011
    Homemade deer chili and garlic bread.

Yum.

Pumpkin bagel with cream cheese. Finishing up my second cup of coffee. Last night for dinner, I made California Italian Wedding soup with rosemary bread that I made in the breadmaker.
    edited September 2011
    I made California Italian Wedding soup

Never had that but it sounds good to me. How is it made?

Had Grilled Peanut Chicken with Lemon Pepper Pasta.
    edited September 2011
    Never had that but it sounds good to me. How is it made?

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/california-italian-wedding-soup/detail.aspx
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    Just finished my oatmeal with blueberries. On my last cup of coffee. Wish I made a bigger pot. :(
    edited September 2011
    Just finished my oatmeal with blueberries. On my last cup of coffee. Wish I made a bigger pot. :(

Had a pot of coffee, four pieces of wheat toast with peanut butter and an order of General Tso chicken today. Pretty damn good.
    edited September 2011
    Bolognese sauce over whole wheat pasta, topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese.

byP78.jpg

As good as that looks, it aint bolognese. Heres how to make bolognese.
    edited September 2011
    As good as that looks, it aint bolognese. Heres how to make bolognese.

Watched the video & I have to say that is MUCH different than how I make mine & from the bolognese sauce recipes I've viewed. She pureed her vegetables, I don't do that, mine are diced. All that salt... good God. I use ground pork in addition to ground beef while she only used ground beef in hers. I use white wine while she uses red. And I know olive oil is a healthy fat but WOW she sure added a lot. I would never do that. I try to be health conscious with my cooking & there such a thing as too much of a good thing. Also, I serve my sauce over rotini... spaghetti is a little too messy for me. *blushes*
    edited September 2011
    Well she was Mario Batalis sous chef so she knows what she's doing. White wine in Bolognese? Heresy. Anywaym yours looks pretty damn good, hers it authentic and delicious. Be prepared to spend about 4 hours making it if you ever attempt her version.
  • edited September 2011
    Some motherfucking smoothies.

Coconut & pineapple juice, bananas, strawberries and mango with some ice.
    edited September 2011
    Baked pancake topped with sauteed apples.

SXK8s.jpg
    edited September 2011
    Baked pancake topped with sauteed apples.

SXK8s.jpg

That looks fucking delicious.