im fucking 21

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i just turned 21! i made my first legal alcohol purchase at 12:20 this morning. my first beer of choice was sierra navadas pale ale. at 8.50 a six pack its a great deal. im about to smoke a birthday bowl and have a birthday blunt sometime tonight. im en route to getting fucking trashed.

any totse esque suggestions i should do for my 21st? im open to hearing them

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Happy Birthday. Why don't you to go to a bar & find a bitch to fuck?
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    The legal age of buying alcohol is 18 over here. On my birthday I bought a pack of smokes and a bottle of cider and enjoyed the evening.

Happy Birthday my friend. I suggest you publicly masturbate, that's always fun.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    I think I just went for a few frames of snooker when I was 21.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    B-52s with and without a mexican tail gunner, many of them.

nuff said.

is the mexican tail gunner a b52 with tequila instead of baileys?
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited September 2011
    Congrats, I just turned 20 on Monday. I now feel ridiculously old and unaccomplished. Thought I would at least have my Ph.D by this point, but no...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Vegas, Strippers, Coke and fast cars.

Join the 21 club, brah. You only live once and can now only look forward to being 30, 40, 50 and upwards :thumbsup:
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    I went to buy booze the day I turned 18 and got checked for ID, seeing as I had been buying booze for at least a year before hand I was a little shocked.

I was working a night shift on my 21st birthday.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Happy Birthday. Why don't you to go to a bar & find a bitch to fuck?

This. Seriously man, 21 is a milestone. Go get crazy.
  • edited September 2011
    Go and get fucked up, and do everything which you couldn't previously do. When I turned 18 I went and bought a load of booze and had a party, complete with a BBQ and other stuff like that. Good times all around.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I wish I had said; "You're fucking 21 what, children?"

I'm too slow :facepalm:
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    it's really funny to me when people are like..."omg! I'm 21 this is so cool im gonna buy some alcohol now and get drunk because I'm legal of age!"
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    it's really funny to me when people are like..."omg! I'm 21 this is so cool im gonna buy some alcohol now and get drunk because I'm legal of age!"

When they have either been doing it for ages anyway, or it's their first time and they get totally and utterly smashed on a tiny amount of booze.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    So, what did you wind up doing, OP?
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    Now I know what goes on in your head...thank you for revealing your darkest fantasies
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    I went to buy booze the day I turned 18 and got checked for ID, seeing as I had been buying booze for at least a year before hand I was a little shocked.

I was working a night shift on my 21st birthday.

i didnt get my license until i was 19 and i was buyin cigs at this place by my work for like a year and the day i get my id in the mail they card me