Hacking a Facebook account?

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm going to put this in HB because it doesn't seem fit for Bad Ideas.

Anways, I need help hacking someones facebook account. The guy is a complete douchebag that thinks he is the shit, so I'd like to get access to his account and spam post statuses in a very immature fashion, for it will bring me many lulz. I know there is the basic process of getting his email, finding out some things from his FB, and gaining access to his email and go from there. But I was wondering if there were any quicker ways to go about it.

Comments

• Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Someone ban this 14 yrold out of here and send him to some retarded place more suitable for him
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    you could try using a phishing technique. use some personal info from his page to make it seem more legit
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pffft. Hacking a Facebook account... Is it really worth the hassle?

If you had access to his email it would be easy as pie. Most email account are easy to access. Most people use crappy low-security passwords anyways. Phishing would probably be the easiest. I'm no expert.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pffft. Hacking a Facebook account... Is it really worth the hassle?

If you had access to his email it would be easy as pie. Most email account are easy to access. Most people use crappy low-security passwords anyways. Phishing would probably be the easiest. I'm no expert.

It would be very worth it. Someone please tell me more about this phishing business.
  • edited July 2010
    It would be very worth it. Someone please tell me more about this phishing business.

1. Make a phisher
    2. Host your phisher
    3. Send target the link
    4. ????
    5. Profit!
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited July 2010
    samphisher.com
  • edited July 2010
    Oh, and do yourself a favor and don't call it "hacking". That word is so annoying.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010

Basically, it involves making a webpage that looks like whatever site the guy's registered to (facebook, in this case), with the banners, ads, login box and everything. Now, when a person thinks this is a real facebook page and tries to log in, he would type in his email and password, but instead of logging in, there would be an error message (fake, of course), and tell him to relog in. This time, at the real facebook page. the password he sent in the first time will be stored and then you will be able to see it.

you would have to send him an email with some message like "your account may be compromised" or something, with the link to that fake facebook page. This isnt foolproof though, as anyone who is paying attention will notice the URL and the email address isnt the real thing, which is why it is good to personalise the message by stating using their name, rather than some generic "dear user" business.

generally, phishing is unreliable for single targets due to how easily it can be detected, but its good for mass emailing, and pretty much getting things like paypal details from a bunch of people.

good luck
  • edited July 2010
    There's a really simple, yet effective phishing guide over at tM. I'll see if I can post it here. It's what I used to make various phishers, and it really does work well.
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the help guys. Sorry for calling it "hacking" I know it's a pretty annoying word, but I didn't know what else to say. I guess I should have just put "Gaining access to someone elses FB account" Lawl. That's too long though.

On that note, who here has seen the movie "Hackers"?
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Hackers was using lulzar 1992 computers and technology, breh.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, I really didn't like that film. It's nothing like the real world.

In fact, if someone made a movie about the real life kind of "hacking", it would probably be the worst thing you've ever seen.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I won't call it hacking but I did this and it worked fine.

Add the guy as a friend on FB. Copy down all his personal info, birthdate, full name, hometown etc.

His contact email oughta be listed in the 'info' tab of his profile.

Then use his email provider's password recovery and use the personal info he had public on his FB. With any luck [giving the guy's a total retard and used his real name and b-day and didn't set an alternative email], you'll be prompt to answer some security questions.

Place yourself in his shoes, you just might get them right.

Once [if you're in] use the FB password retriever and reset your pass. You'll be given a temp password to the email you just "hacked".

If the guy requests help to Facebook and has his email changed. Simply download the Fake ID templates from Zocklet and grab a photo of him on HIS facebook page.

Shop his face on the ID template and print it out, and scan it. Send it to FB as a proof of user authenticity and claim the guy is an imposter.

It's pretty lulzy when it works out perfectly.
  • edited July 2010
    Oh, and by the way. If you see that picture floating around on /b/ which tells you how to steal a Facebook account - it doesn't work any more.
    edited July 2010
    He won't add me as a friend :( My good buddy is friends with him however so when I get a chance I'll have my friend get his info for me. The guy is a complete egotistical jackass, that is not very intelligent whatsoever. Getting into his FB shouldn't be a difficult task, given the right information.

On the movie Hackers, that shit was terrible but it was so awesome in a "wow the 90's was fucking stupid" sense. Plus it showed young Angelina Jolie's tits :D:D:D
  • edited July 2010
    Well, good luck with the FB account. If you need any more help, let us know. (I know I haven't actually been very helpful, but I'll try harder next time :P)
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    He won't add me as a friend :( My good buddy is friends with him however so when I get a chance I'll have my friend get his info for me. The guy is a complete egotistical jackass, that is not very intelligent whatsoever. Getting into his FB shouldn't be a difficult task, given the right information.

On the movie Hackers, that shit was terrible but it was so awesome in a "wow the 90's was fucking stupid" sense. Plus it showed young Angelina Jolie's tits :D:D:D

Google an image of a girl ~21ish and make up some name like Elization Lomtoves w/e and set your privacy settings to friend only. That way when you request the add, he wouldn't be able to see your friends and will be eager to add you to find out.
    edited July 2010
    I got his email but unfortunately he uses a student email, and the recoveries are things like his student ID number and shit. So I'm going to learn about phishing and take that approach. However I'm not exactly sure if he still uses that email or checks it on a regular basis. Any ideas on phishing this guy without email?

Of course, I'm going to be researching phishing on my own and all that with google and whatnot, but if you guys could drop some links or any kind of knowledge that an experienced phisher on here could bestow upon me would be very much appreciated. I'm bound and determined to fuck with this guys facebook hard. Thanks guys.