Would you fuck a pregnant chick?

2»

Comments

• 33333313333331 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    My wife was about 4 months pregnant,when I took a mate home from work with me,and watched him fuck the arse off her,and cum in her cunt,three times,before he left.
    This was first thing in the morning,after telling him all night,I'd love to see him in her cunt,and get his spunk nicely inside her.
    It was another mate,who actually knocked her up,when he came in her cunt many times,that first night he fucked her in our bed,when I wanked like fuck in our spare room.
    It worked,with loads of luck,hence our second daughter up her cunt,proudest moment of my life,as you could emagine,as it's not everyday,a mate gets a kid up her cunt for you.
    The last to fuck her,was a lodger,but even though he tried,couldn't knock her up as well,even though he literally fucked her to death for me.
    Best moments of our marriage was that,something I'm so proud of as well,pity he couldn't knock her up...
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Sure; why not?
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    3333331 wrote: »
    My wife was about 4 months pregnant,when I took a mate home from work with me,and watched him fuck the arse off her,and cum in her cunt,three times,before he left.
    This was first thing in the morning,after telling him all night,I'd love to see him in her cunt,and get his spunk nicely inside her.
    It was another mate,who actually knocked her up,when he came in her cunt many times,that first night he fucked her in our bed,when I wanked like fuck in our spare room.
    It worked,with loads of luck,hence our second daughter up her cunt,proudest moment of my life,as you could emagine,as it's not everyday,a mate gets a kid up her cunt for you.
    The last to fuck her,was a lodger,but even though he tried,couldn't knock her up as well,even though he literally fucked her to death for me.
    Best moments of our marriage was that,something I'm so proud of as well,pity he couldn't knock her up...

WTF? :facepalm:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2011
    Haha yeah hurting the baby made me laugh. You would think that it would be quite obvious that it would not affect the birth of the unborn child. But still it is weird when they get to the point where you can see it. No problem until you can see the eggs fill up the basket.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    I'd do it fucking twice..
  • DalvusDalvus Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    OMG WTF DID I JUST READ :o:o:o:o
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011

i fap'd
  • tycioltyciol Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Zenfilade wrote: »
    I mean think about it, sticking your dick while she's got a bun in the oven seems like something only a mad man would do. I wonder if you could deform the baby by doing that :( I mean the baby could be born with a dent in it's skull and shit *checks for dent in skull but finds none* I think you could murder the baby with your money shot (which would probably have a psi of 10000 lol)
    I think only dolphin ejaculate is that deadly.

Also, I wouldn't worry about it, you'll probably produce faggot feti who will enjoy the experience:
    686330-FD9K127.jpg