fuck the UN

4206942069 Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities

enslaved humanity

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    I am glad that others are finally waking up. I have been shouting this type of information since the early 80's and until recently everyone has just looked at me like I was Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Of course the whole Satanic angle this guy is playing is one I distance myself from but other than that he touches on some key points. I just hope this current generation wakes up to this and has the balls to take the actions that will be required to maintain another generation of freedom.
  • DalvusDalvus Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    I am glad that others are finally waking up. I have been shouting this type of information since the early 80's and until recently everyone has just looked at me like I was Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Of course the whole Satanic angle this guy is playing is one I distance myself from but other than that he touches on some key points. I just hope this current generation wakes up to this and has the balls to take the actions that will be required to maintain another generation of freedom.
    I hear ya man, they got this generation by the ballz u know what am sayin, and when u try to make a diffrence they make u Tha' Lunatic *facepalm*.