ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck that nigger.

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited October 2011
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    More votes please. No need to keep that smug nigger around.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    I don't know who this nigger is so ban him!
    edited October 2011
    I don't know who this nigger is so ban him!

YES!
    edited October 2011
    I agree. Ban the congoloid immediately.

Fuck yes!
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited October 2011
    Why do you want to ban me? I have done nothing wrong. Fuck you racist cunts.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    If you are a nigger you were born wrong, nigger.
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to kill you and dump your worthless hide in the Big Muddy. Along with SLIM and ShadyLady. Any last words?
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to kill you and dump your worthless hide in the Big Muddy. Along with SLIM and ShadyLady. Any last words?

Yes, would you like my address nigger?
    edited October 2011
    Sure. Drop me a PM with a description, address, and your preferred method of execution. The others are to do the same. This can all be forgotten with a payment of $20,000 to the official of the NAACP which I will specify.
    edited October 2011
    Sure. Drop me a PM with a description, address, and your preferred method of execution. The others are to do the same. This can all be forgotten with a payment of $20,000 to the official of the NAACP which I will specify.

Nope, if you want my address you will have to connect to the totse.info TeamSpeak 3 server. I will give you all the data you need to ruin your life in there.

NAACP = Niggers Are Actually Colored Pollocks.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Not really a fan of niggers. I am actually uploading a nigger theme.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited October 2011
    Hey Tacho, can you get me un-perma banned from Zoklet? To many hics and bed wetters around here. Look into it for me?
    edited October 2011
    If you don't like it here we can ban you so you don't have to put up with us? Would that work for you son?
    edited October 2011
    It's nice to know I'm loved, though. Seriously, thanks, folks. :o
    edited October 2011
    It's nice to know I'm loved, though. Seriously, thanks, folks. :o

So what? You have the balls to kill me and dump me in the river but you don't have the balls to come to TeamSpeak to get my address nigger?
    edited October 2011
    You gaiz like my new sig?
    edited October 2011
    If you are a nigger you were born wrong, nigger.

Fucking this.

Not sure why you're bringing up that bitch. How would you kill those two when you never leave your home? House arrest must be a bitch, eh?
    Hey Tacho, can you get me un-perma banned from Zoklet? To many hics and bed wetters around here. Look into it for me?

:mad:
    edited October 2011
    Shady, your husband needs to beat your ass more.
    edited October 2011
    Why do you want to ban me?
    Simply because you're a nigger. It really is that simple. You ain't gonna do shit you primitive, small brained, knuckle dragging 'groid. Lol @ rape and obsession with the white woman being the smartest and top revolutionary idea that coons can cook up... typical nigger muh-dik mentality. One of the revolutionary actions a white man can take is to follow the example of Joseph Paul Franklin and hunt down niggers and race-mixers. Heil JPF!

I'll get up a nigger lynching textfile sometime later this week on zoklet in Bad Ideas.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Simply because you're a nigger. It really is that simple. You ain't gonna do shit you primitive, small brained, knuckle dragging 'groid. Lol @ rape and obsession with the white woman being the smartest and top revolutionary idea that coons can cook up... typical nigger muh-dik mentality. One of the revolutionary actions a white man can take is to follow the example of Joseph Paul Franklin and hunt down niggers and race-mixers. Heil JPF!

Even though I am not white but I still know my place. Whites rule!
    edited October 2011
    Why did you ever get banned from there in the first place? From what I remember, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong.
    edited October 2011

I'll get up a nigger lynching textfile sometime later this week on zoklet in Bad Ideas.

You're a shit troll. Work harder.

And sure, feel free to post your guide. I know exactly what to do with it. :D

And you.

Also, Franklin was a coward. Didn't have shit on the Zebra killers.
    edited October 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Negroes really are the only group that I have absolutely no empathy or respect for; the same goes with every race, every culture throughout the whole of history, they have universally despised negroes, nearly as much as the jews have been; they're worthless and the world would be less burdened without them. Cecil Rhodes didn't go far enough, he should have made sure they were all pushed off the land and into the sea.

Now every other ethnic group, cline and race, with the exceptions of Australoids, there is some race respect for each other.
    edited October 2011
    Negroes really are the only group that I have absolutely no empathy or respect for; the same goes with every race, every culture throughout the whole of history, they have universally despised negroes, nearly as much as the jews have been; they're worthless and the world would be less burdened without them. Cecil Rhodes didn't go far enough, he should have made sure they were all pushed off the land and into the sea.

Now every other ethnic group, cline and race, with the exceptions of Australoids, there is some race respect for each other.

My mom is white. Can I stay? :o
    edited October 2011
    She can stay but you need to get your nigger ass down the road.
    edited October 2011
    Nah. I'll stay. Negrophobe should be banned for being a tryhard. At least I hate everyone equally.
    edited October 2011
    Work harder.
    You weren't given permission to talk, but you're slow, so I'll let you off this time.

I'd say the same to you, Buckwheat, but it's a futile exercise, just like it was in colonial times; niggers were the laziest and most incompetent, brain dead workers in EVERY colony around the world and the colonizers had to bring in Indians, Chinese, Japanese etc. who could do the work and these groups happened to get by fine and rise the ranks (especially in the case of the Chinese and Japanese). NOTHING has changed.
    edited October 2011
    Well, they didn't really have that much incentive to work. Would you want to work for nothing? I didn't think so.

You're an arrogant bastard if you think that you can enslave someone and expect them to work themselves to death for you, and then get mad when they don't.

Also, the Southern colonies were some of the richest in the world because of your lazy niggers. They tried to enslave the Indians, but they wouldn't take it, so they imported blacks.
    edited October 2011
    Well, they didn't really have that much incentive to work.
    The only time a nigger has ever worked in his life (and even then it was of a poor standard and very basic) is when he's been forced to; be it by Persians, Arabs, Egyptians, fellow negroes, Spaniards, Portuguese, British, Dutch etc.

Even today in better conditions than a lot of other people, in the nations they've foolishly been allowed to stay in, they are the laziest and most useless.
    edited October 2011
    Also, the Southern colonies were some of the richest in the world because of your lazy niggers.
    In your warped, self-important afrocentric view, yes.
    edited October 2011
    The only time a nigger has ever worked in his life (and even then it was of a poor standard and very basic) is when he's been forced to; be it by Persians, Arabs, Egyptians, fellow negroes, Spaniards, Portuguese, British, Dutch etc.

1.) Even today in better conditions than a lot of other people, in the nations they've foolishly been allowed to stay in, they are the laziest and most useless.

The same can be said of every group of people. Humans naturally seek the path of least resistance and won't work unless they are getting something out of the deal. For example, European peasants only worked in the extremely ineffective feudal systems because they were born and bound to the land/lord. Every now and then, they'd get pissy and revolt because they were tired of the unfair situation and brutally hard work, as have all peasants and slaves.

Any man who supports enslavement should have a chance to experience it himself.

2.) Really? I'm doing quite well for myself as an individual, and have encountered several black professionals who make 6 and 7 figures a year, many of were once fresh off the boat from Africa. And, the President of the United States identifies as black, or "negro". You will never even dream of having amount of power that he has.

3.) I'm not an Afrocentrist. I believe that we can do without a large percentage of the human species myself, of all races and classifications.
    edited October 2011
    OK let's sa you lazy niggers would not work because you were not being paid. That was over 140 years ago. Why are all you niggers still so lazy that you sit on your ass and live in poverty on welfare instead of bettering yourselves?
    edited October 2011
    OK let's sa you lazy niggers would not work because you were not being paid. That was over 140 years ago. Why are all you niggers still so lazy that you sit on your ass and live in poverty on welfare instead of bettering yourselves?

You act as if I speak for all black people. You seem to forget, everyone is an individual who lives his or her own life. Personally, I've seen just as many whites scamming disability and cheating the system as I have blacks.
    edited October 2011
    You act as if I speak for all black people. You seem to forget, everyone is an individual who lives his or her own life. Personally, I've seen just as many whites scamming disability and cheating the system as I have blacks.

Fact: The percentage of blacks on welfare is much higher than that of whites on welfare.

But you still didn't answer my question nigger.
    edited October 2011

1. You're a nigger & a power abusing mod on &Z. Also b/c you're a faggot.

M9crR.jpg
    Simply because you're a nigger.

This.
    You're a shit troll. Work harder.

And sure, feel free to post your guide. I know exactly what to do with it. :D

And you.

Also, Franklin was a coward. Didn't have shit on the Zebra killers.

What exactly do you plan on doing with it? Let me guess, abusing your power to trash his threads? From what I hear, you are currently being investigated for more abuses of power.
    My mom is white. Can I stay? :o

No, b/c she's a race mixer.
    Shady, your husband needs to beat your ass more.

Don't act like you know me, faggot.

That nigger doesn't have the power to do that.
    Dfg wrote: »

:heart: DFG.

Tacho is a lazy ass faggot nigger benefit collector. He sits on his ass taking no initiative to better himself yet constantly complains about the struggles of a black man. :rolleyes:
    edited October 2011
    I'm also a day trader, lover of scotch, and cat lover.

Shady is a Ukrainian shoplifter, painkiller addict, and mortgage slave.
    edited October 2011
    I'm also a day trader, lover of scotch, and cat lover.

BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA

You sit on &Z 12+ hours a day, abusing your power. You are fucking pathetic.
    edited October 2011
    More like a bug chaser, lover of crotch, and fag lover.
    edited October 2011
    I can keep my platform open and browse Zoklet as well, you silly skinny bitch.

Multitasking. Ever heard?

Wow...three BI mods in the same thread together, sharing a nice virtual cup of tea. I love you guys. :hai:
    edited October 2011
    Shady is a Ukrainian shoplifter, painkiller addict, and mortgage slave.

Wow, I think you have me confused with someone else. Tacho is losing it.
    Wow...three BI mods in the same thread together, sharing a nice virtual cup of tea. I love you guys. :hai:

WTF are you talking about? :facepalm:
    edited October 2011
    You forgot SLIM used to mod BI? Stop taking drugs.
    edited October 2011
    :facepalm: Dumbass. It's fucking sad you think I'm someone I'm not.
    edited October 2011
    Shady, the brothas would like a word with you.
    edited October 2011
    Tacho should stop spreading GRID.
    edited October 2011
    I won't. If I must die of GRID, I'm taking many white women with me. :mad:
    edited October 2011
    I won't. If I must die of GRID, I'm taking many white women with me. :mad:

You mean other than the ones chained up in your basement?

You're a pathetic power abuser. You live a sad, pathetic life & have to resort to getting your rocks off by being a &Z power abusing mod. So sad you go after members of the community with biased vengeance so you can assert your authority.
    edited October 2011
    Wanna see some REAL power abuse, babe? :fap:
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    Tacho I will poke out your eye that still works if you put your nigger hands on Shady. :o
    edited October 2011
    Tacho I will poke out your eye that still works if you put your nigger hands on Shady. :o

:heart: