Book Claims Hitler 'Died In Argentina'

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Revisionist Historians will shit a brick over this. I know theories existed, but this is something tangiable and a degree of authority.
Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina, a new book has claimed.

Source and video.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    This is an interesting article but I would have to read the book or at least view the movie before I could begin to form an accurate opinion on this topic. I do admit though there is some amount of "greyness" surrounding" the whole affair.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Anybody else ever heard of the Neo Nazi compound in South America? I forgot the name and exactly which country it is in, but they have a fully functional and self sustaining compound, with even a mining operation if I remember correctly.

South America has been known as a destination for defeated members of Nazi party after WW2, many members of the nazi party were smuggled from the country, allegedly with help from the Vatican/Catholic Church. It's been a while since I've looked into the topic but it's pretty interesting.