Comments

• MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_329135.jpg

i c wut u did thar
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    Bro I will take Bad Ideas, I mod it down at totse2 so you know I have experience :) Without going into too much details....I have dabbled in crime in the past , and I am planning to become a defence barrister when I am older.

Well, there goes any chance you may have had.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll be a mod.

If I can have a fucking gun, and only if.

This thread is getting long, thought I'd say what all us hardcore-jive-chimpraping-psychopathic-master fools are thinking.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't want to be a mod.

c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd still like a mod spot for the Anime section, got shit to uploads and offer alot of knowledge!
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would like to volunteer my services in SG and S&A and should have the backing of a good number of people to vouch for me on either forum. I'd primarily wish to moderate Spurious. I've been modding on zoklet for a good bit now in both forums without too much grief and as it seems that everyone is migrating over here would like to offer to mod the same forums.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred wrote: »
    I would like to volunteer my services in SG and S&A and should have the backing of a good number of people to vouch for me on either forum. I'd primarily wish to moderate Spurious. I've been modding on zoklet for a good bit now in both forums without too much grief and as it seems that everyone is migrating over here would like to offer to mod the same forums.

+1
  • edited July 2010

I can vouch for this Ol' Caesar ass nigga.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010

Unwyred for mod!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred gets my vote.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can vouch for this Ol' Caesar ass nigga.
    abusername wrote: »
    Unwyred for mod!
    Dfg wrote: »
    Unwyred gets my vote.

Damn right

Mod the man already :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    TBH, I want to be a mod just so that none of my posts and threads can be deleted by other mods.

So please mod me, I promise I won't do anything with my mod power.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Unwyred gets my vote.
    true that!
  • edited July 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    true that!

This.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2010
    I'll take Bad Ideas or Science of the Damned. I'd also like to supersize my order and get a large fries and a drink.... Coke, please. Thank you.

*drives up to the next window*
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I'll take Bad Ideas or Science of the Damned. I'd also like to supersize my order and get a large fries and a drink.... Coke, please. Thank you.

HeLL NO.
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    HeLL NO.
    Muwwwhahahaahhaawwwahaha...

*rubs palms together evilly*
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I should be a mod.
    edited July 2010

lol!
    edited July 2010
    Everybody's usertitle should be Moderator. Make it so.

*a wild Picard appears*
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I Wouldnt mind being a mod of the S&A, but I would really much rather be able to sort through the erotica and clean that shit up. PLEASE let me be able to do at least that I dont mind working to make this site better.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I Wouldnt mind being a mod of the S&A, but I would really much rather be able to sort through the erotica and clean that shit up. PLEASE let me be able to do at least that I dont mind working to make this site better.

You got us the last boob pics ever on S&A.
    sandatotseclosing.jpg

Glad to see you here and willing to help.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    I would like to apply for MOD in Politics: Left, Right, and Center
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wouldn't mind modding ...and Rock and Roll

I've been playing guitar for going on 6 years now and I listen to music constantly. Anything really. I know lots of random facts as well about music.
    edited July 2010
    I would like to mod S&A.
    edited July 2010
    I'd like to mod M&A :o:o:o
  • edited July 2010
    I would seriously hope to be a mod of The Great Outdoors and possibly Printed Matter as I have generated a fair bit of traffic to both of them. Anyone behind me?
    edited July 2010
    I'm behind anal probe (lol) for printed matter. Outdoors isn't really my neck of the e-woods (cwotididthar) so won't comment on that.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I haven't been here too long, but I'm loving the blend of personalities we have here. I've spent a lot of time in HB and am quite enjoying it, so if an extra mod is needed there or other generalist sections like SG, Headshrinkers, or I Found it on the Web, I'd be glad to help out.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Again, I'd love to mod Cunning Linguists.
  • edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Again, I'd love to mod Cunning Linguists.

Skyclaw tiene mi sustantivo porque es muy bien a hablando Espanol.
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You got us the last boob pics ever on S&A.
    sandatotseclosing.jpg

Glad to see you here and willing to help.

Hahahah epic shit, God I miss the apocalypse

Not really
    edited July 2010
    Skyclaw tiene mi sustantivo porque es muy bien a hablando Espanol.

He has your noun because he is very well to talking Spanish? Nice try.
  • edited July 2010
    He has your noun because he is very well to talking Spanish? Nice try.

I'm obviously quite rusty and was going for "because he is good at speaking Spanish", but failed.

Skyclaw tiene mi voto porque esta habil en escribiendo Espanol.

Esta mas correcto?
    edited July 2010
    I'm obviously quite rusty and was going for "because he is good at speaking Spanish", but failed.

Skyclaw tiene mi voto porque esta habil en escribiendo Espanol.

Esta mas correcto?

Still bad.

Skyclaw, te doy mi voto para moderador porque eres bueno para el español.

You could also say: porque tienes talento para escribir y hablar en español.

or: eres talentoso con respecto a los idiomas, en este caso me refiero al español, el cual hablas y escribes bien.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucking mexicans dont give me none dat bammer
    edited July 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    Fucking mexicans dont give me none dat bammer

I'm not mexican.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm not mexican.

Now that I think about it, it has been nearly half a decade since I have last been in a classroom for Spanish. One of these days I need to pick it (and one or two more Romanic languages) up again. Thank you for the corrections and suggestions. You have my vote as well as a Mod for Cunning Linguists most especially for you diligence and patience with me.
    edited July 2010
    Now that I think about it, it has been nearly half a decade since I have last been in a classroom for Spanish. One of these days I need to pick it (and one or two more Romanic languages) up again. Thank you for the corrections and suggestions. You have my vote as well as a Mod for Cunning Linguists most especially for you diligence and patience with me.

Thank you. If you'd like to practice, we have the Spanish thread there. I just finished my M.A. in Spanish and Latin American lit, and I taught Spanish at the university for 2 years while doing that M.A., so if you'd like to learn I could help.
  • edited July 2010
    Thank you. If you'd like to practice, we have the Spanish thread there. I just finished my M.A. in Spanish and Latin American lit, and I taught Spanish at the university for 2 years while doing that M.A., so if you'd like to learn I could help.

I'd be much obliged by such an offer. Quite frankly you are a much more qualified for a professional position (on &T or otherwise) than myself and truly embody the spirit of a Totsean. I hope you expect me to start frequenting the forum more.
    edited July 2010
    I'd be much obliged by such an offer. Quite frankly you are a much more qualified for a professional position (on &T or otherwise) than myself and truly embody the spirit of a Totsean. I hope you expect me to start frequenting the forum more.

Please do. This site is dedicated to Read * Know * Do, after all. I get paid literally like $70/hr to teach Spanish, but on here it's free and I like it like that.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    Could I mod set the style ? :cool:
    edited July 2010
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    u just mad coz im stylin on u :mad:
    edited July 2010
    This place would never take off unless some actual leaders get placed throughout the forums.
    edited July 2010
    This place would never take off unless some actual leaders get placed throughout the forums.
    You're still the god of trolls....don't let an attempt of modship ruin that!!!!! Keep the teh faith mang! :p
    edited July 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You're still the god of trolls....don't let an attempt of modship ruin that!!!!! Keep the teh faith mang! :p
    No, I'm all done with modship actually. The point was made that this site will not take off unless there are some leaders placed around the forums.
    edited July 2010
    No, I'm all done with modship actually. The point was made that this site will not take off unless there are some leaders placed around the forums.
    I've seen a couple of ex totseans who had disappeared off the scene sign up here. A few of them signed up with zoklet expecting totse, but were sadly let down. I think if this place retains the same totse attitude it could possibly work & draw in more ex totseans.
    I think the secret here is to keep that totse freedom of speech attitude. Honestly....I missed that shit. I see people signing up here just for that. You know what I mean?
    By the way bro....It's fuckin :cool: to have the old Spectroll back.
    edited July 2010
    I is not mod of S&A :(
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im more then willing to mod something if help isnt needed. Just saying so no need to really take notice to me. If theres a forum that nobody else wants to mod just ask.
This discussion has been closed.