ITT - Clonzapam

Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Tell me why I just took 10mg, orally and snorted.

And barley feel shit.

I have no tolerance whatsoever.

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    Ive never really found klonopin to have a recreational use
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2011
    Would Xanax be a better one for recreational use?
    edited October 2011
    Hellz-Fury wrote: »
    Would Xanax be a better one for recreational use?

yeah definitely. if your new to benzos start with a bar and get ready to relax
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2011
    Thanks, I also have a connect for those too.
    edited October 2011
    no problem. klonopin has a really long half life. you may not feel it now but you might feel some of the effects tomorrow
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    What he said. Klonopin has a loooong half-life and is mg per mg exactly as potent as Xanax. This is why it is commonly used to taper off of long-term Xanax use. Its an incredibly similar substance, with a much longer presence in the body, eliminating interdose withdrawals. I'm tapering Xanax with more Xanax, and I'd kill for some Clonazepam right now.

If you plan on taking Xanax, Id wait a while, and give the klonopin some more time, because its definitely built up in your system, and will be for a while.

Just remember that your Xanax usage is in addition to the respiratory depressive effects of 10mg of clonazepam.

Don't drink more than one drink per hour or hour and a half, under these specific circumstances.
    And make it beer.
    no problem. klonopin has a really long half life. you may not feel it now but you might feel some of the effects tomorrow

And yeah, you'll feel it tomorrow, most certainly. That is, if you haven't already blacked out and done something embarassing. Thats a huge dose.

PS: Yeah, Alprazolam is more recreational than Clonazepam, but they should both still have you completely gone.
    And if you want to get the most out of your pills, eat them. Higher bioavailability when taken orally.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited November 2011
    try to get yourself some temazepam... that's the good shit.