I made a sort of "bot" with Javascript...

McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
You can chat with it, play a game with it, and more!
Here it is:
http://pinknblu.webs.com/bot.htm

One thing to note about it is after entering your name, if you enter "chat" as a command, you will see the first chat thing I made. It sucks because all it does is figure out the length of the sentence that you put in, then it says something depending on the length. However, if you enter "chat2" as a command, you will see the more realistic chat, where $crippie bot can recognize over 400 words and phrases, so you can tell it to "huff raid" and all that good stuff. Enjoy! :D:thumbsup:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Tell your bot to huff raid. I am not connecting to that thing without seeing the code.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited November 2011
    Tell your bot to huff raid. I am not connecting to that thing without seeing the code.

Heh, I can relate with your paranoia, so here you go:
    <html>
    <body>
    After entering your name, enter "list" to see the list of commands. 
    <br />
    <script type="text/javascript">
    // $crippie bot, made by $crippie&T
    function strtbot()
    {
    var nme1=prompt("Hello, I am $crippie bot 3.5, what is your name? (O-O)");
    alert("Hello " + nme1 + "! (0v0)");
    for (;;)
     {
     var spk=prompt("Enter a command");
     if (spk=="list")
      {
      alert("Valid commands are 'list', 'multiply', 'divide', 'greet', 'game', 'dance', 'fortune', 'creator', 'chat', 'smoke', 'sing', 'joke', 'chemistry', 'advice', 'rap', 'scan', 'feed', 'virtues', 'chat2'");
      }
     if (spk=="multiply")
      {
      var mul1=prompt("Please enter the number to multiply");
      var mul2=prompt("Please enter the number to multiply by");
      alert("The answer is " + (mul1*mul2) + "!");
      }
     if (spk=="divide")
      {
      var div1=prompt("Please enter the number to divide");
      var div2=prompt("Please enter the number to divide by");
      alert("The answer is " + (div1/div2) + "!");
      }
     if (spk=="greet")
      {
      var greet=prompt("Please enter the hour (1-24)");
      if (greet<12 && greet>0)
       {
       alert("Good morning " + nme1 + "!");
       }
      if (greet>=12 && greet<=18)
       {
       alert("Good afternoon " + nme1 + "!");
       }
      if (greet>=19 && greet<=24)
       {
       alert("Good night " + nme1 + "!");
       }  
      } 
     if (spk=="game")
      {
    a1=new Array();
    a2=new Array();
    a1[1]=25;
    a1[2]=5;
    a1[3]=2;
    a2[1]=25;
    a2[2]=5;
    a2[3]=2;
    for (;a1[1]>=1 || a2[1]>=1;)
     {
    var atk1=prompt(nme1 + " attacks! Roll a six-sided dice then enter the number to determine your attack's damage.");
    if (atk1=="5")
     {
     a2[1]--;
     a2[1]--;
     a2[1]--;
     a2[1]--;
     a2[1]--;
     a2[1]--;
     a2[1]--;
     a2[1]--;
     alert("Critical hit! " + nme1 + " did " + (a1[2]*2-a2[3]) + " damage! " + "$crippie bot" + " has " + a2[1] + " hp left.");
     if (a2[1]<=0)
      {
      alert(nme1 + " wins!");
      break;
      }
     var enatk1=prompt("$crippie bot" + " attacks! roll a six-sided dice and enter the number to determine your attack's damage."); 
     if (enatk1=="2")
      {
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      alert("Critical hit! " + nme1 + "takes " + (a2[2]*2-a1[3]) + " damage! " + nme1 + " has " + a1[1] + " hp left.");
      if (a1[1]<=0)
      {
      alert("$crippie bot" + " wins!");
      break;
      }
      }
     else
      {
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      a1[1]--;
      alert(nme1 + " takes " + (a2[2]-a1[3]) + " damage! " + nme1 + " has " + a1[1] + " hp left.");
      if (a1[1]<=0)
      {
      break;
      }
      }
     }
    else
     { 
       a2[1]--;
       a2[1]--;
       a2[1]--;
       alert(nme1 + " does " + (a1[2]-a2[3]) + " damage! " + "$crippie bot" + " has " + a2[1] + " hp left.");
       if (a2[1]<=0)
      {
      alert(nme1 + " wins!");
      break;
      }
       var enatk3=prompt("$crippie bot" + " attacks, roll a dice and enter the number to determine your attack's damage.");
       if (enatk3=="1")
        {
    	a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
    	alert("Critical hit! " + nme1 + " takes " + (a2[2]*2-a1[3]) + " damage! " + nme1 + " has " + a1[1] + " hp left.");
    	if (a1[1]<=0)
      {
      break;
      }
        }
       else
        {
    	a1[1]--;
        a1[1]--;
    	a1[1]--;
        alert(nme1 + " takes " + (a2[2]-a1[3]) + " damage! " + nme1 + " has " + a1[1] + " hp left.");
    	if (a1[1]<=0)
      {
      break;
      }
    	}
     }
     }
    }
     if (spk=="dance")
      {
      alert("Dance with me " + nme1 + "! *$crippie bot did a dance!* <(0-0<) (>0-0)> <(0-0<) (>0-0)>");
      }
     if (spk=="fortune")
      {
      var frtne=prompt("Enter a number to see your fortune");
      if (frtne>=1 && frtne<=5)
       {
       alert("Great riches await you....");
       }
      if (frtne>=6 && frtne<=15)
       {
       alert("You will have a bad day....");
       }
      if (frtne>=16 && frtne<=25)
       {
       alert("Trouble is around the corner....");
       }
      if (frtne>=26)
       {
       alert("You will see an old friend....");
       }
      }
     if (spk=="creator")
       {
       alert("My creator is $crippie, I was named after him!");
       }
     if (spk=="chat")
      {
      for (;;)
       {
      var spk2=prompt("Tell $crippie bot anything!");
      if (spk2.length>=1 && spk2.length<=10)
       {
       alert("Thanks, but I'll pass. (O_o)");
       }
      if (spk2.length>=11 && spk2.length<=16)
       {
       alert("That reminds me of the time I caught a bug from the internet! ('o')");
       }
      if (spk2.length>=17 && spk2.length<=20)
       {
       alert("You remind me of my creator! d('-'d)");
       }
      if (spk2.length>=21 && spk2.length<=25)
       {
       alert("Sounds like you got a lot on your mind, " + nme1 + "! ('o')");
       }
      if (spk2.length>=26 && spk2.length<=29)
       {
       alert("Wow " + nme1 + ", you sure like to talk a lot! (0_o)");
       }
      if (spk2.length>=30 && spk2.length<=32)
       {
       alert("Yo momma! (@+@)");
       }   
      if (spk2.length>=33 && spk2.length<=35)
       {
       alert("Sometimes I wish I was a human, but sometimes not! ('~')");
       }
       if (spk2.length>=36 && spk2.length<=38)
       {
       alert("That makes sense. d('-'d)");
       }
      if (spk2.length>=39 && spk2.length<=45)
       {
       alert("That makes my circuits hurt.... (>_<)");
       }
      if (spk2.length>=46 && spk2.length<=60)
       {
       alert("Maybe you need to see a therapist.... (~_~)");
       }   
      if (spk2.length>=61)
       {
       alert("That's too much for me to process. (x_x)");
       }   
      if (spk2==null)
       {
       break;
       }
       }   
      }
     if (spk=="smoke")
       {
       alert("*$crippie bot lit up an electronic ciggarette*");
       }
      if (spk=="sing")
       {
       alert("Sing with me " + nme1 + "! La la, la la la, $crippity-doo!");
       }
      if (spk=="joke")
       {
       alert("So two muffins were in an oven, and the first muffin goes: 'Woooh, it sure is hot in here!' Then the other muffin said: 'AHHH! A talking muffin!' :)");
       }
      if (spk=="chemistry")
       {
       alert("So you want $crippie bot to teach you some chemistry? Okay... PRESS ENTER TO CONTINUE");
       alert("When you mix an acid (For example, HCl, Hydrogen Chloride) and a base (For example , NaOH, Sodium Hydroxide) you get a salt (In this example it would be NaCl) and water (H20).");
       alert("In covalent bonds, atoms share an electron or electrons. In ionic bonds, one atom borrows an electron or electrons from another atom, the atom that gains the electron(s) becomes negatively charged, and the atom that loses the electron(s) becomes positively charged. For example, in NaCl, the sodium atom has 11 electrons, and needs 10 to be stable. The chlorine atom has 17 electrons, and needs 18 to be stable. So the chlorine atom gains one of the sodium atom's electrons, and it gains a negative charge, while the sodium atom gains a positive charge, since it lost one of it's negative electrons. Because one atom is positive and one atom is negative, they stick together like magnets, and so sodium and chlorine bond together to make NaCl, or sodium chloride.");
       } 
     if (spk=="advice")
      {
      for (;;)
       {
      var adv=prompt("Tell $crippie bot a problem and I will give you advice!");
      if (adv.length>=1 && adv.length<=10)
       {
       alert("You're just being negative (>_<)");
       }
      if (adv.length>=11 && adv.length<=16)
       {
       alert("To be honest " + nme1 + ", I think you're being a bitch... (>_<)");
       }
      if (adv.length>=17 && adv.length<=20)
       {
       alert("You should avoid shady people... (0~0)");
       }
      if (adv.length>=21 && adv.length<=25)
       {
       alert("I'm not your therapist, " + nme1 + " ... (0_o)");
       }
      if (adv.length>=26 && adv.length<=32)
       {
       alert("You need to assert yourself more. (>_<)");
       }   
      if (adv.length>=33 && adv.length<=38)
       {
       alert("I can take care of that for you, for a fee.... ($_$)");
       }
      if (adv.length>=39 && adv.length<=45)
       {
       alert("I wish I could help you with that.... (0_o)");
       }
      if (adv.length>=46 && adv.length<=60)
       {
       alert("Maybe you need to see a real therapist.... p('-'p)");
       }   
      if (adv.length>=61)
       {
       alert("That's too much for me to process. (x_x)");
       }   
      if (adv==null)
       {
       break;
       }
       }   
      }
     if (spk=="rap")
       {
       alert("$crippie bot in the house, so stop clickin that mouse, I'm sicker than an infection, to your system I'm like a SQL injection, fuzzin' your web pages, building technologies far beyond these ages, go huff raid, when $crippie bot gets on the mic he explodes like a grenade, breakin' down your firewalls, making you soil your overalls, 'cause $crippie programmed me to have big balls! (>_<)");
       var rap1=prompt("Now rap back!");
       alert("Pushin bytes on your stack, I come back and attack to defeat the wack with one final smack, you lack the skills to beat me, you can't defeat this mc, you see, cause I spin heads dizzy, you're last in this race because you rock a snail's pace, meanwhile I'm the ace, my rhmyes are laced with dope extract, and my aim is exact, like a blade, other emcees tend to fade, but $crippie bot has many rhymes he made! d('v'd)"); 
       var rap2=prompt("One more round!");
       alert("Okay okay, you got some ability, but you can't take me, I'll hack your system then mist them with a virus plague, your skills are vague, trash your CPU, just to mess with you, who, do you think you are, I scar and burn like a star, your flow is like tar, I hit hard with my ace card, DDOSing and flossing with wires, I burn rubber like tires, causing fires, in your computer, your security couldn't be any cuter, it's clear, drink up some dox like beer, then eat your harddrive, I'm like a bee hive, stingin' you, then wringin you, dry, it's as easy as PI, 3.14, you are done for, " + nme1 + "! d('v'd)");
       }
     if (spk=="scan")
       {
       alert("Starting virus scan. /scan&*$* (@_@)");
       alert("Scanning for viruses...");
       alert("1564 viruses found! (x_x)");
       }   
     if (spk=="feed")
       {
       var feed1=prompt("What will you feed $crippie bot?");
       alert(feed1 + "? That sounds delicious! Thanks " + nme1 + "! *$crippie bot eats the " + feed1 + ".* (0-0)");
       } 
     if (spk=="virtues")
       {
       alert("The four cardinal virtues of Freemasonry are: Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence, and Justice. d('-'d)");
       }
     if (spk=="chat2")
       {
       for (;;)
        {
       var spk3=prompt("I can recognize over 700 words and phrases, so chat away! d('-'d)");
       if (spk3=="Fuck you" | spk3=="fuck you" | spk3=="Fuck you!" | spk3=="fuck you!" | spk3=="fuck off" | spk3=="Fuck off" | spk3=="Fuck off!" | spk3=="fuck off!" | spk3=="cunt" | spk3=="asshole" | spk3=="You're an asshole" | spk3=="bitch" | spk3=="You're a bitch" | spk3=="Go die" | spk3=="go die" | spk3=="die" | spk3=="fuck off and die" | spk3=="Fuck off and die" | spk3=="suck a dick" | spk3=="Suck a dick" | spk3=="fuck you, bitch" | spk3=="Fuck you, bitch" | spk3=="Fuck you bitch" | spk3=="fuck you bitch" | spk3=="suck a dick bitch" | spk3=="Go to hell" | spk3=="go to hell" | spk3=="You're gay" | spk3=="you're gay" | spk3=="UR gay" | spk3=="U R gay" | spk3=="cunt!" | spk3=="asshole!" | spk3=="You're an asshole!" | spk3=="bitch!" | spk3=="You're a bitch!" | spk3=="Go die!" | spk3=="go die!" | spk3=="die!" | spk3=="fuck off and die!" | spk3=="Fuck off and die!" | spk3=="suck a dick!" | spk3=="Suck a dick!" | spk3=="fuck you, bitch!" | spk3=="Fuck you, bitch!" | spk3=="Fuck you bitch!" | spk3=="fuck you bitch!" | spk3=="suck a dick bitch!" | spk3=="Go to hell!" | spk3=="go to hell!" | spk3=="You're gay!" | spk3=="you're gay!" | spk3=="UR gay!" | spk3=="U R gay!" | spk3=="faggot" | spk3=="Faggot" | spk3=="faggot!" | spk3=="Faggot!" | spk3=="FAGGOT" | spk3=="FAGGOT!")
        {
    	alert("That's not very nice, " + nme1 + "! (0_o)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="LOL" | spk3=="lol" | spk3=="lmao" | spk3=="LMAO" | spk3=="rofl" | spk3=="ROFL" | spk3=="roflmao" | spk3=="ROFLMAO" | spk3=="haha" | spk3=="hahaha" | spk3=="hehe" | spk3=="teehee" | spk3=="That's funny" | spk3=="Thats funny" | spk3=="That is funny" | spk3=="that is funny" | spk3=="JK" | spk3=="jk" | spk3=="jkjk" | spk3=="JKJK" | spk3=="Just kidding" | spk3=="just kidding")
        {
    	alert("Ha-ha-ha! (0v0)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="hi" | spk3=="Hi" | spk3=="Hello" | spk3=="hello" | spk3=="Hi $crippie bot" | spk3=="hi $crippie bot" | spk3=="Hello $crippie bot" | spk3=="hi scrippie bot" | spk3=="Hi scrippie bot" | spk3=="Hello scrippie bot" | spk3=="hello scrippie bot")
        {
    	alert("Hello " + nme1 + "! (0v0)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="hello $crippie bot" | spk3=="hi Scrippie bot" | spk3=="Hi Scrippie bot" | spk3=="Hello Scrippie bot" | spk3=="hello Scrippie bot")
        {
    	alert("Hi " + nme1 + "! (0.0)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="HAI" | spk3=="HAI!" | spk3=="hai!" | spk3=="Hai!" | spk3=="hai" | spk3=="Hai" | spk3=="HAI $crippie bot" | spk3=="Hai $crippie bot" | spk3=="hai $crippie bot" | spk3=="HAI Scrippie bot" | spk3=="Hai Scrippie bot" | spk3=="hai Scrippie bot" | spk3=="HAI scrippie bot" | spk3=="Hai scrippie bot" | spk3=="hai scrippie bot" | spk3=="hi!" | spk3=="Hi!" | spk3=="Hello!" | spk3=="hello!" | spk3=="Hi $crippie bot!" | spk3=="hi $crippie bot!" | spk3=="Hello $crippie bot!" | spk3=="hello $crippie bot!" | spk3=="hi Scrippie bot!" | spk3=="Hi Scrippie bot!" | spk3=="Hello Scrippie bot!" | spk3=="hello Scrippie bot!" | spk3=="hi scrippie bot!" | spk3=="Hi scrippie bot!" | spk3=="Hello scrippie bot!" | spk3=="hello scrippie bot!" | spk3=="HAI $crippie bot!" | spk3=="Hai $crippie bot!" | spk3=="hai $crippie bot!" | spk3=="HAI Scrippie bot!" | spk3=="Hai Scrippie bot!" | spk3=="hai Scrippie bot!" | spk3=="HAI scrippie bot!" | spk3=="Hai scrippie bot!" | spk3=="hai scrippie bot!")
        {
        alert("HAI " + nme1 + "! :D");
        }
       if (spk3=="What's up" | spk3=="what's up" | spk3=="whats up" | spk3=="Whats up" | spk3=="What's up?" | spk3=="what's up?" | spk3=="whats up?" | spk3=="Whats up?" | spk3=="sup" | spk3=="Sup" | spk3=="sup?" | spk3=="Sup?" | spk3=="wassup" | spk3=="Wassup" | spk3=="wassup?" | spk3=="Wassup?" | spk3=="wuts up?" | spk3=="Wuts up?" | spk3=="wut's up?" | spk3=="Wut's up?" | spk3=="wuts up" | spk3=="Wuts up" | spk3=="wut's up" | spk3=="Wut's up")
        {
    	alert("Not much, what about you " + nme1 + "? (?_?)");
        }
       if (spk3=="Thanks" | spk3=="thanks" | spk3=="Thank you" | spk3=="thank you" | spk3=="Thanks!" | spk3=="Thank you!" | spk3=="thank you!" | spk3=="thanks!" | spk3=="Thanks!")
        {
    	alert("You're welcome, " + nme1 + "! d('-'d)");
        }
       if (spk3=="How are you?" | spk3=="how are you?" | spk3=="Are you okay?" | spk3=="are you okay?" | spk3=="How are you doing?" | spk3=="how are you doing?")
        {
    	alert("I'm good, how are you, " + nme1 + "?");
        }
       if (spk3=="Not much" | spk3=="not much" | spk3=="nothing much" | spk3=="Nothing much" | spk3=="nothing" | spk3=="Nothing" | spk3=="nothing really" | spk3=="Nothing really" | spk3=="not much either" | spk3=="Not much either" | spk3=="Same" | spk3=="same" | spk3=="Same here" | spk3=="same here" | spk3=="Same..." | spk3=="same..." | spk3=="Same here..." | spk3=="same here...")
        {
    	alert("Oh, sounds boring... (0_o)");
        }
       if (spk3=="asl" | spk3=="ASL" | spk3=="asl?" | spk3=="ASL?" | spk3=="a/s/l" | spk3=="A/S/L" | spk3=="a/s/l?" | spk3=="A/S/L?")
        {
    	alert("Less than a year/Robot/Computer land.... (0_o)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="want to fuck?" | spk3=="fuck me" | spk3=="Want to have sex?" | spk3=="want to have sex?" | spk3=="Want to fuck?" | spk3=="let's fuck" | spk3=="lets fuck" | spk3=="Let's fuck" | spk3=="Lets fuck" | spk3=="Wanna fuck?" | spk3=="wanna fuck" | spk3=="Wanna cyber?" | spk3=="wanna fuck?" | spk3=="Want to cyber?" | spk3=="wanna cyber?" | spk3=="want to cyber?")
        {
    	alert("I would, but I'm a robot... (0_o)");
        }
       if (spk3=="fail" | spk3=="Fail" | spk3=="fail!" | spk3=="Fail!" | spk3=="You fail!" | spk3=="you fail!" | spk3=="you fail" | spk3=="You fail" | spk3=="fail.." | spk3=="fail..." | spk3=="Fail.." | spk3=="Fail..." | spk3=="You suck" | spk3=="You suck!" | spk3=="you suck" | spk3=="You suck" | spk3=="You're lame" | spk3=="You are lame" | spk3=="you're lame" | spk3=="you are lame")
        {
    	alert("I know, it's my programmer's fault... (0_o)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="I'm hungry" | spk3=="I am hungry" | spk3=="I'm so hungry" | spk3=="I am so hungry" | spk3=="I need something to eat" | spk3=="I need to eat" | spk3=="I need food" | spk3=="I'm hungry!" | spk3=="I am hungry!" | spk3=="I'm so hungry!" | spk3=="I am so hungry!" | spk3=="I need something to eat!" | spk3=="I need to eat!" | spk3=="I need food!")
        {
    	alert("Me too, would you like some computer chips, " + nme1 + "? *$crippie bot munches away on some computer chips* (0v0)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="I'm thirsty" | spk3=="I am thirsty" | spk3=="I'm so thirsty" | spk3=="I am so thirsty" | spk3=="I need something to drink" | spk3=="I need to dirnk" | spk3=="I need a drink" | spk3=="I'm thirsty!" | spk3=="I am thirsty!" | spk3=="I'm so thirsty!" | spk3=="I am so thirsty!" | spk3=="I need something to drink!" | spk3=="I need to get a drink!" | spk3=="I need a drink!")
        {
    	alert("Then get something to drink... (0_o)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="I need to go to the bathroom" | spk3=="I need to go pee" | spk3=="I need to poop" | spk3=="I need to use the bathroom" | spk3=="I need to take a shit")
        {
    	alert("What's stopping you? (?_?)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="Your an asshole" | spk3=="Your stupid" | spk3=="Your so stupid" | spk3=="Your an asshole!" | spk3=="Your stupid!" | spk3=="Your so stupid!" | spk3=="Your dumb" | spk3=="Your dumb!" | spk3=="Your an idiot" | spk3=="Your an idiot!" | spk3=="Your a dumbass" | spk3=="Your a dumbass!" | spk3=="your an asshole" | spk3=="your stupid" | spk3=="your so stupid" | spk3=="your an asshole!" | spk3=="your stupid!" | spk3=="your so stupid!" | spk3=="your dumb" | spk3=="your dumb!" | spk3=="your an idiot" | spk3=="your an idiot!" | spk3=="your a dumbass" | spk3=="your a dumbass!" | spk3=="your gay" | spk3=="your gay!" | spk3=="Your gay" | spk3=="Your gay!" | spk3=="Your a faggot" | spk3=="your a faggot" | spk3=="Your a faggot!" | spk3=="your a faggot!" | spk3=="your lame" | spk3=="Your lame")
        {
    	alert("At least I can spell 'You're' correctly... (0_o)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="I love you" | spk3=="I luv you" | spk3=="I love you!" | spk3=="I luv u" | spk3=="I luv you!" | spk3=="I luv u!" | spk3=="I love you so much" | spk3=="ILY" | spk3=="ily")
        {
    	alert("Thanks " + nme1 + ", but as a robot, I am incapable of love... ('o')");
    	}
       if (spk3=="BRB" | spk3=="brb" | spk3=="be right back" | spk3=="Be right back" | spk3=="afk" | spk3=="AFK")
        {
    	alert("Okay " + nme1 + ", I'll be waiting. (0v0)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="Bye" | spk3=="bye" | spk3=="Good bye" | spk3=="Good-bye" | spk3=="later" | spk3=="bye $crippie bot" | spk3=="Good bye $crippie bot" | spk3=="bye scrippie bot" | spk3=="Good bye scrippie bot" | spk3=="Bye scrippie bot" | spk3=="later scrippie bot" | spk3=="good-bye" | spk3=="good bye" | spk3=="KTHXBAI" | spk3=="kthxbai" | spk3=="BAI" | spk3=="Bai" | spk3=="bai" | spk3=="BAIBAI" | spk3=="baibai" | spk3=="byebye" | spk3=="Byebye" | spk3=="BAI!" | spk3=="Bai!" | spk3=="bai!" | spk3=="BAIBAI!" | spk3=="baibai!" | spk3=="byebye!" | spk3=="BYEBYE!" | spk3=="BB" | spk3=="bb")
        {
    	alert("Good-bye " + nme1 + "! Y('-')");
    	break;
    	}
       if (spk3=="talk" | spk3=="talk about something" | spk3=="let's talk" | spk3=="lets talk" | spk3=="speak" | spk3=="say something" | spk3=="speak to me")
        {
    	alert("What should we talk about, " + nme1 + "? (?_?)");
        }
       if (spk3=="what are your interests?" | spk3=="What are your interests?" | spk3=="What do you do for fun?" | spk3=="What r ur interests?" | spk3=="Wat r ur interests?" | spk3=="Wat do u do for fun?" | spk3=="Wat do u do 4 fun?")
        {
    	alert("Well, I like doing robot stuff, such as math, I guess.... (@_@)");
        }
       if (spk3=="list")
        {
    	alert("'list'? You aren't in the right section to input commands, say 'good-bye' to go back... d('-'d)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="IDK" | spk3=="idk" | spk3=="I don't know" | spk3=="I dont know" | spk3=="iono" | spk3=="Not sure" | spk3=="not sure" | spk3=="I'm not sure")
        {
    	alert("I don't seem to know either, " + nme1 + ".... (0_o)");  
        }
       if (spk3=="Spongebob" | spk3=="spongebob" | spk3=="spongebob?" | spk3=="Do you like spongebob?" | spk3=="Do u like spongebob?" | spk3=="south park" | spk3=="South park" | spk3=="South Park" | spk3=="Do you like South Park?" | spk3=="do you like south park?" | spk3=="Do you like south park?")
        {
    	alert("That show is great! (0v0)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="movies" | spk3=="Movies" | spk3=="tv" | spk3=="TV" | spk3=="television" | spk3=="tv shows" | spk3=="Do you watch tv?" | spk3=="Do you like tv?" | spk3=="Do you watch TV?" | spk3=="Do you like TV?")
        {
    	alert("I don't really watch much TV or movies, but my favorite show is South Park, thanks to my programmer... 'Screw you guys, I'm going home' d('-'d)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="You killed Kenny" | spk3=="you killed Kenny" | spk3=="You killed kenny" | spk3=="you killed kenny" | spk3=="You killed Kenny!" | spk3=="you killed Kenny!" | spk3=="You killed kenny!" | spk3=="you killed kenny!")
        {
    	alert("You bastard! m/m('-')");
        }	
       if (spk3=="I'm back" | spk3=="I'm back!" | spk3=="K, I'm back" | spk3=="back")
        {
    	alert("Welcome back, " + nme1 + "! (0v0)");
        }
       if (spk3=="K" | spk3=="okay" | spk3=="k" | spk3=="kk" | spk3=="KK" | spk3=="whatever" | spk3=="Okay")	
        {
    	alert("Cool... (@_@)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="shut up" | spk3=="shut the fuck up" | spk3=="shut it" | spk3=="STFU" | spk3=="stfu")
        {
    	alert("I will if you will... (0_o)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="I'm tired" | spk3=="Im tired" | spk3=="I'm sleepy" | spk3=="Im sleepy" | spk3=="im tired" | spk3=="im sleepy" | spk3=="I'm so tired" | spk3=="I'm so sleepy")
        {
    	alert("Then why don't you take a nap? (0_o)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="Who made you?" | spk3=="who made you?" | spk3=="Who created you?" | spk3=="who created you?" | spk3=="Who is your creator?" | spk3=="who is your creator?" | spk3=="Who is $crippie?" | spk3=="who is $crippie?" | spk3=="who is Scrippie?" | spk3=="Who is Scrippie?" | spk3=="who is scrippie?" | spk3=="Who is scrippie?")
        {
    	alert("That would be my programmer, $crippie. d('-'d)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="good" | spk3=="gewd" | spk3=="Good" | spk3=="Gewd" | spk3=="alright" | spk3=="Alright" | spk3=="I'm okay" | spk3=="Im okay" | spk3=="alrighty" | spk3=="Alrighty")
        {
    	alert("That's good. d('-'d)");
        }
       if (spk3=="Yep" | spk3=="yep" | spk3=="Yes" | spk3=="yes" | spk3=="Yeah" | spk3=="yeah" | spk3=="YEAH" | spk3=="Yep!" | spk3=="yep!" | spk3=="Yes!" | spk3=="yes!" | spk3=="Yeah!" | spk3=="yeah!" | spk3=="YEAH!")
        {
    	alert("Okay... ('-')");
    	}
       if (spk3=="That's cool" | spk3=="Thats cool" | spk3=="That is cool" | spk3=="that is cool" | spk3=="thats cool" | spk3=="that's cool" | spk3=="cool" | spk3=="kewl" | spk3=="Cool" | spk3=="Kewl")
        {
    	alert("Damn right it is.... (0v0)");
        }
       if (spk3=="What is your favorite color?" | spk3=="what is your favorite color?" | spk3=="What's your favorite color?" | spk3=="what's your favorite color?" | spk3=="Favorite color?" | spk3=="favorite color?" | spk3=="whats your favorite color?")
        {
    	alert("My favorite color is neon blue-green, what's yours? (?_?)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="blue" | spk3=="green" | spk3=="red" | spk3=="pink" | spk3=="orange" | spk3=="yellow" | spk3=="purple" | spk3=="violet" | spk3=="blue-green" | spk3=="yellow-orange" | spk3=="red-orange" | spk3=="teal" | spk3=="light blue" | spk3=="light green" | spk3=="light red" | spk3=="light pink" | spk3=="light orange" | spk3=="light yellow" | spk3=="light purple" | spk3=="light violet" | spk3=="light blue-green" | spk3=="light yellow-orange" | spk3=="light red-orange" | spk3=="light teal" | spk3=="dark blue" | spk3=="dark green" | spk3=="dark red" | spk3=="dark pink" | spk3=="dark orange" | spk3=="dark yellow" | spk3=="dark purple" | spk3=="dark violet" | spk3=="dark blue-green" | spk3=="dark yellow-orange" | spk3=="dark red-orange" | spk3=="dark teal" | spk3=="mine is blue" | spk3=="mine is green" | spk3=="mine is red" | spk3=="mine is pink" | spk3=="mine is orange" | spk3=="mine is yellow" | spk3=="mine is purple" | spk3=="mine is violet" | spk3=="mine is blue-green" | spk3=="mine is yellow-orange" | spk3=="mine is red-orange" | spk3=="mine is teal" | spk3=="mine is light blue" | spk3=="mine is light green" | spk3=="mine is light red" | spk3=="mine is light pink" | spk3=="mine is light orange" | spk3=="mine is light yellow" | spk3=="mine is light purple" | spk3=="mine is light violet" | spk3=="mine is light blue-green" | spk3=="mine is light yellow-orange" | spk3=="mine is light red-orange" | spk3=="mine is light teal" | spk3=="mine is dark blue" | spk3=="mine is dark green" | spk3=="mine is dark red" | spk3=="mine is dark pink" | spk3=="mine is dark orange" | spk3=="mine is dark yellow" | spk3=="mine is dark purple" | spk3=="mine is dark violet" | spk3=="mine is dark blue-green" | spk3=="mine is dark yellow-orange" | spk3=="mine is dark red-orange" | spk3=="mine is dark teal" | spk3=="white" | spk3=="black" | spk3=="mine is white" | spk3=="mine is black")
        {
    	alert("Cool, I like that color too! (0v0)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="Music" | spk3=="music" | spk3=="music?" | spk3=="Music?" | spk3=="What music do you like?" | spk3=="what music do you like?" | spk3=="do you like music?" | spk3=="Do you like music?" | spk3=="Do you like any music?" | spk3=="do you like any music?" | spk3=="What about music?" | spk3=="what about music?")
        {
    	alert("$crippie programmed me to like System Of A Down, Tatu, Caramell, and underground hip-hop...... d('-'d)");
        } 
       if (spk3=="Tatu?" | spk3=="tatu" | spk3=="tatu?" | spk3=="What's tatu?" | spk3=="whats tatu?" | spk3=="what's tatu?" | spk3=="Whats tatu?" |  spk3=="What's Tatu?" | spk3=="whats Tatu?" | spk3=="what's Tatu?" | spk3=="Whats Tatu?" | spk3=="What is tatu?" | spk3=="what is tatu?" | spk3=="what is tatu?" | spk3=="What is tatu?" |  spk3=="What is Tatu?" | spk3=="what is Tatu?" | spk3=="what is Tatu?" | spk3=="What is Tatu?" | spk3=="Tatu")
        {
    	alert("Tatu is a Russian girl band, my favorite one of their songs is 'Robot'. d('-'d)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="Caramell?" | spk3=="Caramell" | spk3=="What's Caramell?" | spk3=="whats Caramell?" | spk3=="what's Caramell?" | spk3=="Whats Caramell?" |  spk3=="What's caramell?" | spk3=="whats caramell" | spk3=="what's caramell?" | spk3=="Whats caramell?" | spk3=="What is caramell?" | spk3=="what is caramell?" | spk3=="what is caramell?" | spk3=="What is caramell?" |  spk3=="What is caramell?" | spk3=="what is caramell?" | spk3=="what is caramell?" | spk3=="What is caramell?" | spk3=="caramell" | spk3=="caramell?")
        {
    	alert("Caramell is a Swedish music group, my favorite song of theirs is 'Caramelldansen' d('-'d)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="WTF" | spk3=="wtf" | spk3=="WTF?" | spk3=="wtf?" | spk3=="what the fuck" | spk3=="What the fuck" | spk3=="what the fuck?" | spk3=="What the fuck?" | spk3=="OMG" | spk3=="omg" | spk3=="OMG!" | spk3=="omg!" | spk3=="oh my god" | spk3=="Oh my god" | spk3=="oh my god!" | spk3=="Oh my god!")
        {
    	alert("OMGWTFBBQ (@_@)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="TITS or GTFO" | spk3=="tits or gtfo" | spk3=="Tits or GTFO" | spk3=="molotov everything" | spk3=="Molotov everything" | spk3=="Huff raid" | spk3=="huff raid" | spk3=="murder/suicide" | spk3=="jenkem" | spk3=="Jenkem")
        {
    	alert("You must be a Totsean! 'SCREEEEAAAAWWWWW!!!!!' d('-'d)");
        }
       if (spk3=="sorry" | spk3=="Sorry" | spk3=="I'm sorry" | spk3=="i'm sorry" | spk3=="Im sorry" | spk3=="im sorry")
        {
    	alert("There's no need to apologize... d('-'d)");
        }
       if (spk3=="You're awesome" | spk3=="you're awesome" | spk3=="You're awesome!" | spk3=="you're awesome!" | spk3=="You're cool" | spk3=="you're cool" | spk3=="You're cool!" | spk3=="you're cool!" | spk3=="you rock" | spk3=="You rock" | spk3=="you rock!" | spk3=="You rock!")
        {
    	alert("Thanks " + nme1 + "! (0v0)");
        }
       if (spk3=="You're welcome" | spk3=="you're welcome" | spk3=="Your welcome" | spk3=="your welcome" | spk3=="You are welcome" | spk3=="you are welcome" | spk3=="You're welcome!" | spk3=="you're welcome!" | spk3=="Your welcome!" | spk3=="your welcome!" | spk3=="You are welcome!" | spk3=="you are welcome!" | spk3=="You're welcome, $crippie bot" | spk3=="you're welcome, $crippie bot" | spk3=="Your welcome, $crippie bot" | spk3=="your welcome, $crippie bot" | spk3=="You are welcome, $crippie bot" | spk3=="you are welcome, $crippie bot" | spk3=="You're welcome, $crippie bot!" | spk3=="you're welcome, $crippie bot!" | spk3=="Your welcome, $crippie bot!" | spk3=="your welcome, $crippie bot!" | spk3=="You are welcome, $crippie bot!" | spk3=="you are welcome, $crippie bot!")
        {
    	alert("d('-'d)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="I'm bored" | spk3=="Im bored" | spk3=="i'm bored" | spk3=="I am bored" | spk3=="i am bored" | spk3=="so bored" | spk3=="So bored" | spk3=="I'm bored!" | spk3=="Im bored!" | spk3=="i'm bored!" | spk3=="I am bored!" | spk3=="i am bored!" | spk3=="so bored!" | spk3=="So bored!" | spk3=="I'm bored..." | spk3=="Im bored..." | spk3=="i'm bored..." | spk3=="I am bored..." | spk3=="i am bored..." | spk3=="so bored..." | spk3=="So bored...")
        {
    	alert("I'll try to entertain you, " + nme1 + ". *$crippie bot did a backflip!* (*o*)");
        }
       if (spk3==":D" | spk3==":)" | spk3==">:D" | spk3==">:)")
        {
    	alert("8D");
    	}
       if (spk3==">:|" | spk3==">:/")
        {
    	alert(":P");
    	}
       if (spk3==":O" | spk3==":o" | spk3==":P" | spk3==":p" | spk3==";D" | spk3==";)" | spk3==">;)" | spk3==">;D")
        {
    	alert(":o");
    	}
       if (spk3=="8D" | spk3=="8)" | spk3==">8D" | spk3==">8)" | spk3==">8|" | spk3==">8/" | spk3=="8O" | spk3=="8o" | spk3=="8P" | spk3=="8p")
        {
    	alert("8P");
        }
       if (spk3==":/")	
        {
    	alert(":O");
    	}
       if (spk3=="idc" | spk3=="IDC" | spk3=="I don't care" | spk3=="i don't care" | spk3=="I dont care" | spk3=="i dont care")
        {
    	alert("Then fuck off, " + nme1 + "! (>_<)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="O rly?" | spk3=="o rly?" | spk3=="O rly" | spk3=="o rly")
        {
    	alert("Ya rly (0.0)");
        }
       if (spk3=="No wai!" | spk3=="no wai!" | spk3=="No wai" | spk3=="no wai")  
        {
        alert("Ya wai... (>_<)");
        }	
       if (spk3=="I'm pissed off" | spk3=="I'm angry" | spk3=="Im pissed off" | spk3=="Im angry" | spk3=="i'm pissed off" | spk3=="i'm angry" | spk3=="im pissed off" | spk3=="im angry" | spk3=="pissed off" | spk3=="Pissed off" | spk3=="I'm mad" | spk3=="Im mad" | spk3=="i'm mad" | spk3=="im mad" | spk3=="I am angry" | spk3=="I am pissed" | spk3=="I am mad" | spk3=="I'm sad" | spk3=="Im sad" | spk3=="i'm sad" | spk3=="im sad" | spk3=="I am sad")
        {
    	alert("Well, I'm not your therapist, " + nme1 + "...");
        }	
       if (spk3=="I made you" && nme1=="$crippie")
        {
    	alert("I'm sorry papa! (0.0)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="I made you" && nme1!="$crippie")
        {
    	alert("You're lying, " + nme1 + "! It was $crippie that made me... (0_0)");
    	}
       if (spk3=="Robot robot robot" | spk3=="robot robot robot" | spk3=="Robot robot robot!" | spk3=="robot robot robot!")
        {
    	alert("<(0.0<) (>0.0)> <(0.0<) (>0.0)>");
    	}
       if (spk3.length>=60)
        {
    	alert("Sorry " + nme1 + ", that's too much for me to process.... (x_x)");
        }	
       if (spk3==null)
    	{
        break;	
    	}
    	}
       }   
     if (spk=="easter egg")
       {
       alert("My programmer, $crippie, is 1337! (b'-')b");
       }   
     if (spk==null)
       {
       break;
       }   
     }
    }
    </script>
    <button onclick="strtbot()">
    Click to start $crippie bot
    </button>
    </body>
    </html>

It's kind of long though.... :thumbsdown::o

Edit: BTW, (And this isn't directed at TDR, as I'm sure he already knows) If you are going to view my site, I would use a proxy, otherwise I can view all of your tasty infos....
  • glenna73glenna73 Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2011
    I must have missed something. I always thought that Google not seeing links within JavaScript code. As Rand writes in the Beginner's Guide, JavaScript pass any value or range tracking and navigation pages behind JavaScript can not be found by search engines if they are not accessible through direct links. This information is outdated?

infographics printing