Mr. Pooper's Penguins [2011]

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
The life of a businessman begins to change after he inherits six penguins, and as he transforms his apartment into a winter wonderland, his professional side starts to unravel.

IMDB

Based on 1930's novel Mr. Pooper's Penguins is a decent family flick. It's strictly PG rated and I highly advise NOT to watch it if you're not romantically invovled with someone or if you don't have kids or if you're not married. Otherwise it's a bit sad watching it knowing whatever gargon is going will not interest you. I only got interested in this flick because I though it would be a good comedy or something but as it turns out, it's a bit dumbed down and even with my limited IQ and huge DICK can't really enjoy pretty simple flick.

On another very much related note, it has some good points, Jim fans will see the usual stuff and the penguins really try to be funny, the CGI is great but I mean they made them a bit to unrealistic and with the farting and poking and shitting it really gets OLD pretty fast, I am not saying a kid with his fingers up his nasal cavity will enjoy it, I am just saying an awesome guy with a stunning smile and perky butt would have a hard time watching things enfolds. The movie is predictable from start to finish and it should be considering it's a family movie.

But it's not all that bad, consider you're a young parent and want to see a movie which you know your family will like and your wife will approve off, Pooper's fits the bill. It's childish at times and pretty mature at others, it basically tries to focus on the value of family and how everyone should be togther and stuff, things that you want your kid to understand and value later on otherwise he will become another Justin Bieber who is an asshole.

Again, I highly recommend single dudes to stay away from the movie, those who want to hit some bonus points with your GF, this might be a good flick to get your hands down there considering it doesn't allow much naughty stuff to get the boner factor moving, plus the penguins are pretty hard to fap too, I mean I tried it and it didn't work, but you're more than welcome to give it a shot.

Torrents:

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2780156/07689604518/
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2774547/08971205271/

Oh and this would be a win movie if they kept the penguins a bit more natural.

Comments