The new English phenomenon

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This has become something of a phenomenon in the UK and is gaining media exposure. Not sure what to make of it other than
  • It's a shame that kid will grow up with a drunk, racist mother
  • That family will be an internet hit, and hit in real life
  • She better move far, far away

Comments

• ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited November 2011
    Sad thing is shes didn't seem that drunk to me, just borderline retarded. She doesn't even make an intelligent point, I mean fuck she could at least make a legitimate case against immigration instead of spewing unintelligible nonsense. She is also tap dancing all over one of my biggest pet peeves, cursing in front of children, I mean I do sometimes in public and I profane like a sailor in private but I always make sure the kiddies aren't around.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    She keeps looking at the camera, she knows she is being filmed. And probably knows it would end up on utube. I think it was a set up for the notoriety. She probably feels safe doing what she did because she has a child with her.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    I'll tell you something, western countries don't have a problem with immigration. It's absurd to suggest that politicians would let them in otherwise. Our politicians aren't naive fairy people who are guided by the loving force of Altruism.

The fear of the foreigner is a very easy, pathetic thing to exploit.

Racists are usually bitter drunks or high school dropouts. It must be humiliating to find out that an African who has never seen an electric stove before leaving his country is a regarded as a better candidate to most employers.

It's hard to deny that the west is declining, our "anything goes" mentality is slowly eroding any values we may have once had. The Audacity of that women proves my point. She's ranting off but what does she have to offer society? She's a cursing drunk on public transport.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited November 2011
    Reminds me of that "Muslamic Infidels" bloke who gained some internet notoriety not too long ago.

This kind of thing is funny until you remember that in a one-person-one-vote democracy this person's opinion is valued just the same as yours or mine.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    So there is white trash in the UK too eh? Do you guys keep them in trailer parks like we do?
    edited November 2011
    We give them rent free houses, pay all their bills and give them spending money. just so long as they keep pumping kids out.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    The Council House comment made me think of this ;)

Also it was a Black Person (shock horror) filming it so maybe she kept looking at them? I think she had that feeling of security about her. If anything I'd love to have punched her, taken the child to Social Services and gone at her some more. Yes there is multiculturalism in this Country, it's not worked as well as Labour wanted it to, but it's hardly as bad as some people like her think it is.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I have no problem with immigration. Basically here in NZ you can split it up into four or five groups.

Asians: Generally are arrogant and cant be fucked learning basic English and with any sizeable Asian community, goes with an increase in extortion, kidnapping, drug trafficking and other crime. You only have to visit Auckland to feel like you are in Beijing.

Indians and Pakis: Most Indians and pakis are hard working and friendly and normally run their corner stores around the country.

British and other Europeans: From what I have heard, they make up the bulk of the immigrants to NZ which I hadn't noticed. Can't say I have any problem with them.

Islanders: Fucking lazy benefit collectors. Normally get sucked into the crime ridden suburbs with the natives and adopt the bullshit lifestyle of the native NZ nigger. The government has a quota of how many they import per year and they are made to full it. Some are decent people but for the most part are cunts.

Middle Easterners: Normally hard working and polite from what I can gather. They run their ethnic restaurants around the place.

Africans: Most are white south Africans, I hardly see any black African people where I live. Then again I had a black african teacher when I was at school.

Basically if they minimised the migration of islanders to NZ I would be happy. I live in an area that is made up of mostly white NZers, British and Indian immigrants.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    and the bongas are all morbidly obese and drive around in thier fucking Toyota Estimas holding the traffic up.
    edited November 2011
    An interesting insight there, Dak. I know many-a Brits who moved to NZ and love it there, except one who used to live where the earthquake struck and their house is now uninhabitable as well as many hundreds more, and the area is still being cleaned up.

Also the YouTube video has generated a court case.
    edited November 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    except one who used to live where the earthquake struck and their house is now uninhabitable as well as many hundreds more, and the area is still being cleaned up.

Yeah Christchurch is fucked. It's going to take a while to fix that city up by the looks. My step father knows a British guy who had his home completely collapse after the first quake. He was one of the few unfortunate ones as most of the homes in that suburb survived the quake minus some damage of course.
    edited November 2011
    Social comment.

my-two-moms.jpg

0e472adc8b504677097bc4dff9f0e4a3.jpg
    edited November 2011
    I rage every time I see that latter picture, Chippy. There are a lot less foreigners in the UK than dickheads such as those who made that make out. Hence why they are called a minority.
    Sure some places they are nearing on par with the "indiginous" population, but elsewhere it's far from that. Programs like "Goodness Gracious Me" nd "Love thy Neighbour" need to be re-aired.
    edited November 2011
    Ding ding! Round 2!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    Could it be that more people are getting fed up with mulch-culturalism?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    Come on, throw those Hindus, and Paki's out already!
    edited December 2011
    Hey the Paki's are ok. They do some good over here. They keep their shops open when all the English shop keepers are at home watching Coronation Street on TV, and they have the best computer repair shops (cheap and they actually mend the bloody things) and all the kids are polite.
    edited December 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    Hey the Paki's are ok. They do some good over here. They keep their shops open when all the English shop keepers are at home watching Coronation Street on TV, and they have the best computer repair shops (cheap and they actually mend the bloody things) and all the kids are polite.

Agreed. It's the same here, I would rather deal with an indian or paki then the fucking chinese that live here. They are rude as all fuck.