Getting hash back from Holland

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2011 in Man Cave
I think this should go in the "retarded ideas" section, but here goes nothing.
I'm going to Amsterdam soon, as my xmas trip will be taken up with Business dealings around Holland (Haarlem, Rotterdam, Amsterdam etc) and I was thinking of bringing back or sending some hash home each time I returned.

Idea number 1 would be the post method.
If I got a few cards with badges and a hallmarked envelope, do you think I could get away with putting a bit of hash underneath the badge? I've heard of people doing this and succeeding. Only problem is, I don't want my address linked to it, but all Customs can do is send you a letter and say "yo, we have a a parcel for you and can you pick it up", so you bin it.

Idea number 2.
Wrap it up in a condom without getting any of it on the condom (latex gloves and keeping it away from the edge), then wrap it again, and putting it up my bum on the way back (I have no issue with that...I have Crohn's for fucks sake).

There are other ideas of putting it in a DVD case. So anyone got any ideas? Short of growing again, I wondered which would be the safer option. I have valium and smart dress, so can reduce my risk of being stopped at the Airport. I used to smuggle as an almost part-time career and have never, ever been stopped. It's just returning from Holland, the security is always hit and miss. In Heathrow once, there wasn't a single Customs Officer on the way back.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    I would go with method 2 over method 1 but personally I would not fuck with it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it is a big gamble and something I've thought about for a while. I might not do it - but I was thinking of the best way to do it if I were to. I was thinking though, if you put something in your rectum, surely your body would push it out...like when you need to run to the crapper.
    Fuck swallowing condoms. My guts are already narrow enough and I don't fancy the mix of latex and stomach acid all for a few grams of hash.
    edited December 2011
    Just balance the risk vs reward. If you win you get to smoke some good hash in England. The same hash you will be smoking in Amsterdam. That is the reward. If you lose you have an international smuggling shite mess to fuck with that might wind you up in the pokey for a spell along with fucking your education. Are you willing to bet your freedom and your future you can get away with it just to smoke the same hash in England that you will smoke in Amsterdam?
  • boggleboggle Acolyte
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if it's like this everywhere but at least in Sweden you can get post boxes from companies where you pay with cash, and you just sign a false name on it. Then you mail it from Holland and if it gets caught there is no way for them to track it to you. Or at least it's too much effort for them to track it to you for 20g or whatever you want to send
    edited December 2011
    I think you should just buy 20 grams, mail it from Amsterdam to me, and I will tell how good it is in TeamSpeak every time I smoke it. That way you are in no risk of trouble and you still get to live vicariously through me. I would do this for you...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    The risk v reward with education is very true. I think that has swayed me into not sticking it up my arse. Might consider the post option as it's not on my person. And sure, I'll send you sone to safekeep, TDR. Just as long as the US Customs don't wipe their dicks all over it first ;)
    edited December 2011
    U.S. Customs has no dicks, only assholes and pussies. America, Fuck Yeah!!!