Finding customers to sell drugs to

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2011 in Man Cave
Now you'd think this would be easier, but I've actually found it pretty damn difficult.
Recently, thanks to international links, I have been given the opportunity to sell a lot of drugs (namely Valium and Ketamine), however I have had no luck in finding any customers whatsoever. The Ketamine is of awesome quality and the Valium is 10mg. As it's not from the UK, I have found (regardless of my hatred for Ketamine) it to be of superior quality to the other stuff I have tried in my life.

Despite this good quality and therefore less of a dose needed, I have still put a decent price on the amounts I am selling, but I swear everyone at my Educational Facility and those elsewhere just aren't interested. Maybe it's the lack of money in our economy and thus pockets, but it seems that they still buy drugs, just maybe not from new people. I test out whatever it is I'm selling so I know my Customers are getting a fair deal - I just find it crap that they aren't interested in the good deals I am doing them.

I'm wondering if there are any tips people have got for building up contacts to sell? I've spoken to mates who I know dabble in drugs and said to put a word out and get back to me if there are any buyers, telling them the prices. I won't say how much on here, but they are quite modest as I'm not looking to make much of a profit, regardless of buying in bulk.

Any tips? Stories? Advice?

Comments

• ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited December 2011
    In the past I was always extremely wary of any new dealer, particularly if they were someone who just started all of the sudden, so maybe that is part of the problem. I always went through people I was at least reasonably familiar with, perhaps you could try getting to know some of the people in your area that would be into that kind of thing. You could always try showing up at a few parties or get togethers with some, share a little bit and if they enjoy themselves try and get a contact going. I never really got into things like Valium or Ketamine and I never really sold other than a bit of this and that so I can't really offer too much advice.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited December 2011
    Lol, too bad I don't know you IRL. Quite literally the 2 things I'm looking for at the moment haha.

I suggest hitting a up a club or rave for moving the K. I've been at parties where it was totally K dominated (totally regret passing up on the free kitty my friend offered me) and everybody was pretty sloppy high, chicks falling on their faces and whatnot, so even if you can't move at the actual party, it might be useful for selling at an after party. I really suggest making friends in the rave scene, that shit will be requested eventually. And even if you can't move it in small quantities, you can find people with the customers for it and sell it them in larger amounts.

The valium, look for stimulant users needing something for a comedown. Give out a sample of it to someone who feels like shit from rolling or tweakin all night. Let them know it's a one time thing when it comes to the sample, but if they need more that you are always available. Remember, the more habitual user, the worse the comedown which means an increased need for something to help them through the next day or even to sleep that night.

Also look for people who have problems with interacting with other socially. Social anxiety is a big drive for people to look for a simple escape, and valium is it. It's a burden to be seized by anxiety when your trying your best to meet new people. Look for people like this, even if you don't personally know them. Act empathetic, tell them you went through the same thing (lie if you have too) make that person feel comfortable with your advice, then suggest a valium to help chill them out. Yet again, free samples are great because once the kid realizes how much better shit is when they aren't preoccupied with their social anxiety, they will want more. I would try and feel them out during the conversation to make sure they want narc on you though, before suggesting some valium.

And then there is the most simple way of getting the word out. Next time your kickin it with a group of friends, just casually ask, "Hey you know anyone that's interested in Vallies or Ket?" Ask them to help you out by calling up a few friends to see if anyone's interested.

Hope that helps out a little bit.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    ThatFriedKid, you are awesome. I was thinking of some House Parties or the like and may be going to one on Wednesday so will see if I can get some contacts there. Valium is pretty well known so I'm sure that would go pretty quick if I find the right people. There isn'tmuch of a rave/club scene where I am right now and people for the most part hate any sort of drug that isn't alcohol. Even shifting duty free tobacco is a challenge. Fucking Puritains.

But yes, I shall take you up on that advice. Shame you don't live in the UK lol. Many thanks for the comprehensive reply :thumbsup:

Edit: Totally forgot Arkansan posted too lol. Got all riled up in the other post. As for new customers - I already sell Opiates so am known to some as trusted, but I suppose it's just breaking into a newer, more diverse market. Just making that leap.
    Fuck me I sound like I'm on the Apprentice.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited December 2011
    No problem, just trying to help out. You could also ask people the people you sell opiates too if they are interested in the vallies. Most opiate users around here have a fondness for benzos since they potentiate each other greatly.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    True that. I did some legwork tonight and found a few customers purely by chance. Handed out a few low dose free samples and told them the deal for when I get in the final order.
    Also didn't think of the Opiate and Valium potentiator. I knew they worked "well" together but never thought of offering them to Opiate users for that reason.
    Derp.
  • JuicemanJuiceman New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    Coffee shops, friends of current clientel, strip clubs, bars, college parties are where my buddy finds new customers. If youre not trying to work too hard finding people, asking current customers and close friends if they could ask people they kno if they need any of what you have has always been the easiest way IME.

It sometimes seems awkward or difficult to approach someone you dont have any connection to, but if youre set on doing this then the best way to go abot that is making up a story about why you have anxiety here recently (like best friend died, parents divorce, economy issues {everyone thinks they can relate to this}, blah blah..) but after you make small talk about your anxiety, make a jokingly note of how you've been taking WAYYYYY TOOO MUCCHHH Valium here lately to get those wheels in their head turning. You might then say that your Dr. gives it to you liberally. Do this a few times and you might have a few people who say they wish they had some. Then stab em and take all their money..... or just sell to them... and possibly get locked up. EHh whatevesss. Good luck man.