Charles Manson - "Everyday I'm Shufflin"

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'd party with this fucker!....:thumbsup:

Comments

• chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    I'd be careful, he may want to party with you!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if I believe in demonic possession or not but if there is such a thing this guy is definitely possessed.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    I admire him for this, at least. I just hate the music and editing.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited December 2011
    I have this song as my alarm tone on my phone:

I've woken up to it everyday for the last 4 years; it's one of my little pleasures in life to lie in bed and listen to the lyrics every morning.

Charles Manson is one crazy motherfucker, but from somewhere amonsgt the madness came a beautiful little song.
    edited December 2011
    After looking at Manson videos on YouTube I came across this. What scares me is that in my assessment for Mental Health and possible Sectioning (as can be seen in other threads here) I was asked my Religious Beliefs. I basically said exactly the same thing, that Jesus is subjective, we are all God as we have the power of Life and Death and there is no true image of the Lord.

Fuck :hai:
    Also Meloncholy, I have some of his music ;)
    edited December 2011
    Mayor wrote: »
    I watch manson clips all the time.

Outsiders and the maniacs have the best grip on reality, I seriously take their lessons to school and then some.

I have to filter or watch some of the stuff over again to understand their version of logic - which is just as valid as anyone elses. But yep, you've got it right.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    Can't watch the whole video, fucking bullshit Internet. Seems like a funky dude, I WOULD avoid hanging out with.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited December 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Also Meloncholy, I have some of his music ;)

Anything you particularly enjoy or you'd recommend?

I have the albums Lie: The Love and Terror Cult (which I actually enjoyed listening to) and Live at San Quentin (which was... different; more rambling than music).
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    d00d, he is a terrible musician I recommended you play it in the barn to keep the rats out.