Merry Christmas, Totseans.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Merry Christmas one and all. I hope you all have a good day. What will you be doing today?

I'll probably spend the morning with my family, open what ever I've been generously given, and then spend the rest of the day back at the PC. Nice day planned!

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2011
    Christmas is over now. It was crappy. I had some lasanga and chicken. A family argument erupted over something that may or may not have happened in the mid 80s and now one of my uncles is not talking to another one of my uncles.

Long forgotten cousin showed up, she's was hot.

Honestly i was envious of the kids, they were having the time of their lives, opening up presents and playing in the backyard.

Merry Christmas to you too, ThirdRock.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Gotta love the family arguments. Normally someone has a little too much to drink then all of a sudden a war breaks out between them and who ever else happens to be nearby. Fortunately for me, there was none of that this year.

Merry Christmas Totse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    Slept through it, feel shitty as hell. FML
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    From the bottom of my heart...
    Bah...Bah Humbug
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2011
    Vicodin from my mom and some good ass ham later.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas!! :D Had my sister and brother in law over which was nice, and just spent a whole day in my pajamas and my new dressing gown, and eating Christmas dinner in the evening.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2011
    Cooked a Christmas dinner for my Wife and I. Drank some very good french wine and some very good English ales.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    I flattened a Russian squaddie. He hit a pregnant woman (who admittedly, I disliked as she was breeding) but then had 2 broken bottles in his hands. After hiding in the dark shouting "IMMA FUCKING STAB HIM AND FEEL NOTHING!" I casually talked to him and as he turned away to go and find his friends and beat someone up I said "mate, hold on"..he turned round and I aimed square on his jaw and left him in the road.
    Fuck me did it feel good. As for xmas, a few useless things, a few useful things, but my main present was a holiday. It's over now. For another year.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited December 2011
    Hope everyone enjoyed their day with friends or family.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Aye, spending time with family was fun and this week spending time with friends should be amazing! :D