Well people, I guess this is good-bye... :( — Totseans

Well people, I guess this is good-bye... :(

McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
After a whole year of going to court, I'm finally being sentenced on December 30th. I already know what's going to happen on that date, I'm getting 6 months in jail and 5 years of probation with no internet. It sucks, but I got myself into this mess, and now I have to deal with it. I know I haven't been posting lately, but I will really miss this community, and it makes me sad that I won't be able to see it grow.

I will check in every now and then until that date, but after that I will be gone from here. I still hope to come back 5 1/2 years from now, so I really hope this place will still be here.

Well shit, I wish I had more to talk about, but I don't. I guess if anyone has any questions for me, I'll answer them. :thumbsup:

Comments

  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    Do you have your final affairs in order you kiddy diddling asshole? I hope they put you in general population so you get what you really deserve.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2011
    What did you do??
    and if you did diddle a kid I hope you get shived in the ass.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited December 2011
    Do you have your final affairs in order you kiddy diddling asshole? I hope they put you in general population so you get what you really deserve.

    I'm not getting put into general population, but my charges aren't bandable either, so I'm not sure where they're putting me, I'm just glad it's not in GP...
    angryonion wrote: »
    What did you do??
    and if you did diddle a kid I hope you get shived in the ass.

    No I'm not a kiddy diddler, my crime was a victimless one.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    So the CP you have on your hard drive was all done with CGI? Otherwise those children were victims and you helped. Also if they are not putting you in GP it is becaue they know the other prisoners will kill you for be a kiddy diddler.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited December 2011
    Well if you want to think of it that way then technically you're right, it wasn't a victimless crime, but as far as the law goes it was victimless. And yeah, the reason they won't mix me in GP is because of my charges, if someone found out about my charges in there they would automatically assume I'm some kiddy diddler and beat me, or kill me.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2011
    I dont get the cp thing at all.
    Why would anyone want to see cp?
    Ya there is something wrong with that shit.
    Me I like lipstick lezbo action:thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Well if you want to think of it that way then technically you're right, it wasn't a victimless crime, but as far as the law goes it was victimless. And yeah, the reason they won't mix me in GP is because of my charges, if someone found out about my charges in there they would automatically assume I'm some kiddy diddler and beat me, or kill me.

    I seriously hope the guards let a work detail in your rec area unsupervised one day. The only reason I have not turned your IP over to the authorities myself is for the good of this site.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited December 2011
    The only reason I have not turned your IP over to the authorities myself is for the good of this site.

    Heh I'm actually really surprised you haven't used my IP address for any sinister purposes, since you seem to hate me so much. But it would do you no good to turn me in now, I'm already in trouble for what I did and I haven't done anything since then, so I'm not going to get into more trouble.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Heh I'm actually really surprised you haven't used my IP address for any sinister purposes, since you seem to hate me so much. But it would do you no good to turn me in now, I'm already in trouble for what I did and I haven't done anything since then, so I'm not going to get into more trouble.

    Don't worry I don't intend turn over users IP's in this fashion. Honestly, I don't care about the CP issues but that's just me, I am not excited about it or get aroused because of it, it's just like watching a shocking video for me now, plus not really interested into it. But well, karma is a bitch :).

    I might be able to send you mail if you want. I am sure in the coming weeks or a month I might have some sort of solution for you. Like a magazine or something that you can get in jail. Plus, it's totseans so it wouldn't be flagged anyway.

    lord.dfg is my skype
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    I dont get the cp thing at all.
    Why would anyone want to see cp?
    Ya there is something wrong with that shit.
    Me I like lipstick lezbo action:thumbsup:

    Cos he is wrong in the head? I cannot understand anyone into cp either. Once your mind has gone that wrong, is there any way back?
    I seriously hope the guards let a work detail in your rec area unsupervised one day. The only reason I have not turned your IP over to the authorities myself is for the good of this site.

    Yup, from a plain old beating to boiling water and sugar or double razors melted into a toothbrush, prisoners know how to deal with peados.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Ah we're not here to judge gents, this is Totse :) Still, Im sure you can sneak in a couple of posts while on probation.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Yup, from a plain old beating to boiling water and sugar or double razors melted into a toothbrush, prisoners know how to deal with peados.

    Here they shove a hose pipe up their arse, feed a short length of barbed wire up the pipe then remove the pipe leaving the wire in place. Shit has to be surgically removed or its torn out depending on the person
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    ^^ Now that sounds painful. The subject about what happens in prison could be a great thread all by itself :D
  • fagfag Regular
    edited December 2011
    5 years with no internet? Think how productive you'll be!
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited December 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Don't worry I don't intend turn over users IP's in this fashion. Honestly, I don't care about the CP issues but that's just me, I am not excited about it or get aroused because of it, it's just like watching a shocking video for me now, plus not really interested into it. But well, karma is a bitch :).

    I might be able to send you mail if you want. I am sure in the coming weeks or a month I might have some sort of solution for you. Like a magazine or something that you can get in jail. Plus, it's totseans so it wouldn't be flagged anyway.

    lord.dfg is my skype

    That would be cool, but the problem is I don't know where I am going to be staying yet, so I have no address to give you. :(
    angryonion wrote: »
    I dont get the cp thing at all.
    Why would anyone want to see cp?

    It's just an attraction, like any other. For example, some guys like fat girls, but I don't, and since I don't have that attraction it's hard for me to understand why someone would like that.
    Still, Im sure you can sneak in a couple of posts while on probation.

    No thanks, getting caught doing that while on probation would get me 3 years at minimum, it's just not worth the risk. I can wait 5 1/2 years, and then I'll be back. :D:thumbsup:
    fag wrote: »
    5 years with no internet? Think how productive you'll be!

    I know, right! :D
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    That would be cool, but the problem is I don't know where I am going to be staying yet, so I have no address to give you. :(

    It's just an attraction, like any other. For example, some guys like fat girls, but I don't, and since I don't have that attraction it's hard for me to understand why someone would like that.
    No thanks, getting caught doing that while on probation would get me 3 years at minimum, it's just not worth the risk. I can wait 5 1/2 years, and then I'll be back. :D:thumbsup:
    I know, right! :D

    Have you not been stabbed to death in the showers yet?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Out of interest, how did you get caught?

    (posting while drunk, sorry about that!!)
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited December 2011
    Meh, it's a long story, it was due to my own stupidity, which is usually the case.

    This is my last post (At least until 5 1/2 years from now), so good-bye everyone, I'll miss you all. :(
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    Go to jail already and die.
Sign In or Register to comment.