I wish they did this back in 2009 :(

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Link: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=126667

Kinda makes me sad but still at least I got a fresh start.

In the local news, I have been butt fucked by the second hand motherboard and I have spent hours fixing the sound card and the fucking processor heat sink. I am behind schedule on Totse and Tek and other forums and I haven't checked my RSS.

But I am glad to report that I am in stable shape and hopefully I will recover in few hours. Expect tons of threads in future, I mean TONS of threads.

The weather is awesome outside and I badly need to fap ASAP and I will lose power in 15 minutes.

Btw I watched Top Gear and New York, I love you today :D

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    That site still sucks, though. One announcement isn't really going to fix anything.
  • Princess 'ZekPrincess 'Zek Regular
    edited July 2010
    I still don't understand what the big deal is. I cause trouble there from time to time.

Unless you do something like spam, or REALLY piss off one of the mods zok likes, you can just email the admins over and over until all your infractions are removed. I was even banned from 2 forums, and I had those reversed too.

and who cares about the mod drama? people being butthurt over losing mod positions on an internet forum are lol
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    it just seems like a regular news update to me :confused:
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited July 2010
    :mad: IT'S TOO LATE FOR ZOKLET, THE END IS NEAR :mad:
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow

What a load of bullshit